FtB's worst and internetless lowball ends between 1030-11EST.

Pooky, your post was actually supposed to go before Frosty's final post, so it's yours if you want it. (I clicked the view single post button and your post is number 8717874 where as Frosty's is 8717875. The same thing has happened several times before in past lowballs and it's usually just attributed to CAG screwing up.)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Pooky, your post was actually supposed to go before Frosty's final post, so it's yours if you want it. (I clicked the view single post button and your post is number 8717874 where as Frosty's is 8717875. The same thing has happened several times before in past lowballs and it's usually just attributed to CAG screwing up.)[/QUOTE]

It's good to know that there IS a way to figure out which post came first! :D

[quote name='RySenkari']VICTORY!

Star Ocean and Borderlands guide are mine, yay :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats :D (your post snuck in there, didn't see it :cry: )

If the OP is updated, then i should have Ninja Gaiden Sigma at $2.

Been playing through Star Ocean 4 lately, so I had to have that one. Went ahead and got the Borderlands guide because it was a good deal (even after our bidding war over it) and it's supposed to be one of the best ones out there. Plus, now I can finally go back and finish the damn game :p

[quote name='RySenkari']Been playing through Star Ocean 4 lately, so I had to have that one. Went ahead and got the Borderlands guide because it was a good deal (even after our bidding war over it) and it's supposed to be one of the best ones out there. Plus, now I can finally go back and finish the damn game :p[/QUOTE]

The borderlands guide is indeed quite impressive, Probably one of the best guides I own actually in terms of quality. Definitely worth it at what you paid, especially since they're getting a bit scarce now.

Also, many thanks Frosty for helping both myself and Pooky out, really awesome of you.

I was gonna buy it from the BradyGames website, I was trying to use their 30% discount PLUS their 20% sign up coupon to get it for $18, but for some reason the two discounts didn't stack (making the 20% coupon worthless since everything is 30% off anyway), and by the time I resolved the issue, they sold out of the guide. So yeah, I'm more than happy to be paying $26 for it, especially sealed.

FYI - for a bunch of people the totals are wrong.....part of post #317 wasn't processed....so people who have the below guides in list need to be updated

My bids from #317 -

nostalgia - $1.50
Ninja Gaiden - $2
Shining Force EXA - $2.50
Resonance Of Fate - $4

uh oh frosty there seems to be a problem. I made the first $10 bid on mass effect 2 CE. You show handsome-bitch winning it for $10. If $10 is the high bid then I won it.

Also the same thing happened with Bioshock 2 CE I bid $5.50 not handsome_bitch

Both Of my bids were made in post #309 I see no higher bids after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really have no idea what to expect tomorrow morning so I'm planning it the best I can. I have to be up at 4:30am and the procedure is at 7am. I have to stay home tomorrow and no heavy lifting haha. Terrible timing to end the auction. I will have everything that's not already packed, packed and ready by tomorrow night and shipped Wednesday. I won't be available to answer pm's or any questions until late tomorrow after noon. I was told it's nothing to worry about and I can't wait till it's gone.

http://health.ucsd.edu/news/2010/4-22-kidney-stones.htm

'"Back and abdominal pain, blood in the urine, and nausea or vomiting, are the three classic symptoms of kidney stones,” said Sur.'
I had all three at once halfway through the day at Busch Gardens. No fun getting wheeled through the park in a wheel chair.
I've been drinking straight lemon juice the past few days and it really does help. It softens the stone and makes it manageable.

Did you ship yet? What's my DC#? (kidding)

Hope you have a fast recovery. My wife had a kidney stone a few years back - woke up in horrible pain. Prob the scariest thing ever since we had no idea what was wrong and she thought was she dying. Went to ER, got some pain meds, and passed it later in the day. Fun times.

Just checking in so you don't think I've disappeared. You'll have payment from me the night your final lowball ends :D (btw, thanks so much yet again for just letting me have a rolling total over all the lowballs)

Thank you for the well wishes. It was way to big to pass so they blasted it today. Was in horrendous pain for a while but all seems well. I did get rid of some of it earlier. Peeing out sand feels just like you imagine it would... Unfourtunetly I slept almost all day so I feel wide awake at 3:17am.

I got everything ready to go tomorrow. Planning on shipping around 2-3pm if anyone reads this that hasn't paid. I haven't sent out any invoices so if anyone hasn't paid it's no big deal...yet.

TheHeef, this is you correct? - Montgomery, IL 60538

*edit - I added a total holds list from all 4 lowballs. I hope everything is correct. I had to delete a lot of pm's so I'm going off what is in the mess of the second post. If there's any questions comments or concerns, don't hesitate to let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back