Futurama and Family Guy?

[quote name='solsovly']This belongs in deal request.[/QUOTE]

nah, it's fine here. the deal request forum is for video games. If you have any questions about computer deals you go to the other deals and requests forum so I don't see why you wouldn't come to the dvd forum for dvd price requests. I think this is right where it belongs.

Back to the subject, theres no deals that I know of for either series.

I have all of them and I got them when Costco had the coupon a while ago. I think that all of the Futurama except for season 1 was something around $30. You might find a FYE deal nowadays but I hear their rebates are the biggest hassles ever.

Try your local ebgames/gamestop as they have buy 2 get 1 free deal which is pretty good for box sets.

Christmas time they are much cheaper. Last year they had them for $15-$20 a piece for FG. The first season of Futurama is normally only like $15-$20. Most others can get it for $20-$30 tops normally.

I'm mainly just looking for Futurama sets, but from what I've read from some sites is that it might be going out of print or being discontinued. Also, I can mostly find it at Suncoast and of course they have it for $50.

Try Costco or Sam's Club. I know most Sam's Club deals are very YMMV, but I picked up Futurama seasons 1-4 for $95 there like two years ago or something.

The Futurama sets are not being discontinued. They are selling well and because of that 4 90 minute DVD movies are going to be made.

[quote name='David85']The Futurama sets are not being discontinued. They are selling well and because of that 4 90 minute DVD movies are going to be made.[/quote]

Yaeh, but that was awhile ago. Now they could be selling less.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Any deals on Futurama Volumes 1-4 or Family Guy Volumes 1-4?[/QUOTE]

Wait for the new Family Guy DVD to hit in May, I think, stores ALWAYS run sales on past DVD sets at this time.

bread's done
Back