FYE Funimation Sale

dlian

CAG Veteran
FYE had signs up and an endcap display for select Funimation titles 2 for $12 and 4 for $20. Titles include

Galaxy Railways vol1
Fullmetal Alchemist 6, 10, 11, 12, 13
Case Closed vol 1 and 2
Kodocha vol 1
Lupin - 2 movies I can't remember which, sorry
Kiddy Grade Vol 1, 2, 3, 4

Edit: The signs now indicate these titles 3 for $12 and 5 for $15.

Others have seen:
WildC.A.T.S.
Tenchi Muyo Police Diaries
Dragonball GT
Shaman King
Yu Yu Hakusho
Beyblade
Ultimate Muscle

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Soon after I saw this, I headed down to my local FYE after I dropped a room mate off at work. Was able to score vols 6, 10, 11, 12, and 13 of FMA. really wish they had had more...

Funny thing is that they had the sale sticker on a copy of vol 10, and in with the regular dvds, they had another of the same copy with a 29.99 stick on it. The guy told me to go grab it and he would scan it...but it rang up at 29.99 not apart of the sale. Anyhow, I can't bitch too much, At least I have the vols from where I left off after watching them on my pC, yet never finished. 5 for $15 was a fucking steal too![/quote]
Might i advise using GCO and the DVDplanet sale. You will have to pay around $8 for every other DVD with the $10 off. The money adds but but you'll probablly never find a better deal.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131346

[quote name='abhinav']Might i advise using GCO and the DVDplanet sale. You will have to pay around $8 for every other DVD with the $10 off. The money adds but but you'll probablly never find a better deal.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131346[/quote]

I'll definatly think about that. I went ahead and ordered vols 1 and 2 from Columbia House a little bit ago. Was able to take care of one of the required 4 I need to order by Feb of next year. So one of them was free. I'm probably gonna get what I can from them so I can fulfill the requirements and not have to deal with them anymore...

[quote name='georox']Anyone know if Burst Angel is on sale? I'll get to my FYE asap if so.[/quote]

I hated the end. Such is anime. ;)

Does FYE have an online store that might ship to Canada? Would love the FMA stuff =(
Edit: Ah, it seems they do but no shipping to Canada >_<

If anyone could pick up the 5 FMA DVDs I'd be willing to pay cost + shipping =(

Finally went to FYE (30 minute drive!), and picked up 10 anime titles for $32! Not bad.

FMA 6 & 11 (Girl at counter said someone came in and really cleaned up on it :p) Weird, I thought had three FMA's... hmmm.

Tenchi Muyo GXP Police Diary 2,3,4 and Past Present and Future. Not too sure if I wanted this too much, but at $3 a piece, and with not much else...

Galaxy Railways 1
Case Closed Vol 1.1, 1.2
Kiddy Grade (Emerging Anew) - Didn't realize this had some that had more eps; I got one with 3 eps. Dodged a bullet on the Case Closeds though!

I've only seen Tenc Muyo and Tenchi Universe, and the not much. Same with Case Closed - a few eps here and there actually I have a blckbuster rental I can return now since I own it). Never seen Kiddy Grade or GalaxyRailways. Seemed like a good chance to get into some new stuff cheap.

Thanks OP!

i actually did that when i went in - it might be YMMV depending on who's working, but as long as you have the receipt, it should be a go.

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']I went to FYE today and picked up 5 Lupin movies:

The Columbus Files
Crisis in Tokyo
Dead or Alive
Farewell to Nostradamus
Island of Assassins[/QUOTE]

I bought the same 5 today. I think these are the only 5 Lupin movies on sale.

My local store has changed this promtion from (3 for $12 | 5 for $15) to (Buy 2, Get 1 Free, $7.99 each).

bread's done
Back