GameCrazy Price Drops! Taiko, GallopRacer, TimeCrisis W/Gun 19.99 or less and more!!

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Note 1/23 - If you guys are enjoying this sale, don't forget to "Rate Thread." This can be found near the top right of the first post on any page of this thread!

This morning All GameCrazy stores should have gotten a huge 32 page Price Drop List. Being the GameCrazy CAG I am, I have brought that list here to you tonight.

These prices should NOT be YMMV as the POS SHOULD reflect the changes nation wide.

Thank You CAG Oxidative for combining all of the pages into one PDF:
http://home.comcast.net/~oxidative/PriceDrop.pdf

Format: Title - New Standard Price - Sale Price - Used Price

32 of 32 Scanned and Hosted!

Highlights and CAG Reccomendations:
:ps2: Taiko Drum Master - 17.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 2 With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 3 With Guncon - 19.99
:ps2: Time Crisis: Crisis Zone With Guncon - 17.99 (This is in the POS as Time Crisis 4)
:ps2: Ninja Assault With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Vampire Nights With Guncon - 9.99
:ps2: Gallop Racer 2004 - 17.99
:ps2: Shining Tears - 19.99
:ps2: Trapt - 19.99 (Sale Price)
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 14.99
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution 3 with Mic - 17.99
:ps2: Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 with Dancepad - 14.99
:gc: Donkey Konga 2 with Bongos - 19.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 with Dancepad - 29.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix with Dancepad - 14.99
:xbox: Capcom vs SNK 2 EO - 9.99
:xbox: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 17.99

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne - 17.99
:gc: Skies of Arcadia - 14.99
:ps2: Makai Kingdom - 19.99
:ps2: Stella Deus - 19.99
:gc: Gotcha Force - 9.99
:gc: Rave Master - 19.99
:ps2: Digital Devil Saga - 19.99
:ps2: Jak X - 19.99
:ps2: King of Fighters 2002/2003 - 19.99
:ps2: Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - 29.99
:ps2: Ys' Ark of Napishtim - 19.99
:ps2: Culdcept - 9.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Parts 1 through 3 - 14.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Part 4 - 17.99
:ps2: Genji - 19.99
:ps2: Haunting Grounds - 19.99
:ps2: Ico - 14.99
:ps2: Kessen 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Kessen 3 - 19.99
:ps2: La Pucelle Tactics - 17.99
:ps2: Metal Slug 4 and 5 - 19.99
:ps2: :xbox: Psychonauts - 19.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 7 and 8 - 14.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9 - 17.99
:ps2: RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts - 14.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts Covenant - 17.99
:ps2: Suikoden 3 - 14.99
:ps2: Fatal Frame - 14.99
:xbox: Fatal Frame - 9.99
:ps2: PTO IV - 9.99

[quote name='djkunai']Really? Because I got mine for the employee price of $16.19 since $17.99 is the regular price. :lol:[/QUOTE]

i wasn't behind the counter (it wasn't the store i worked at.) but the dude who rang me up said it was coming up as 19.99. hmmm i should have checked the price at work today but im dumb. either way... that shiw was a steeeeaaaal.

i got taiko drum master today from work for 17.99. fuck yeah.

Anyone willing to part with Karaoke Revolution 3 bundle for PS2?? All the GC's in my area have sold out of this game...and who could blame them, especially at $17.99....sigh

I was up at the north end Colorado Springs, CO store this morning and they still have several new copies of Taiko and a used one, two copies of Stella Deus new and even a Steel Battalion: LOC new. I'm not positive, but I think I saw a Karaoke Revolution bundle for Xbox as well.
If anyone wants me to pick them up a copy of anything, PM me and I'll pick it up for you if you reimburse me for the price and shipping.

[quote name='nickelpin']Yeah, I'm looking for Karaoke Revolution also... anyone wants to hook me up, I'm more than willing to reimburse.[/QUOTE]

I got Karaoke Revolution with microphone for XBox, if that is what you are looking for, PM me.

I wonder if they will ever drop the price on Steel Battalion, as my store has 2 new ones, in the wooden cases, sitting on the floor. I thought about asking to check on the price, but I wouldn't have been able to carry it out if it were affordable, as I have a cast on one arm.

Any GC employee willing to check their systems for the price of this?

[quote name='craven_fiend']I wonder if they will ever drop the price on Steel Battalion, as my store has 2 new ones, in the wooden cases, sitting on the floor. I thought about asking to check on the price, but I wouldn't have been able to carry it out if it were affordable, as I have a cast on one arm.

Any GC employee willing to check their systems for the price of this?[/QUOTE]
Every GC I've been to has a used Steel Battalion set on display. I'm not sure how much they were asking for it.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']I got Karaoke Revolution with microphone for XBox, if that is what you are looking for, PM me.[/QUOTE]

Woops, forgot to specify - Looking for the PS2 version

[quote name='craven_fiend']I wonder if they will ever drop the price on Steel Battalion, as my store has 2 new ones, in the wooden cases, sitting on the floor. I thought about asking to check on the price, but I wouldn't have been able to carry it out if it were affordable, as I have a cast on one arm.

I am wondering too, i want the game but there is no way i am paying more then $50 for it, lol.

[quote name='doodle777_98']I work at a gamecrazy and i hear about people ringing people up MVPs without telling them. If it evere happens they could get fired by their DM. The manager wont due much but their DM will terminate them on the spot.[/QUOTE]

My friend and I went to GC last Saturday. He wanted to get TC:Crisis Zone and Makai Kingdom. The employee told him that the MVP thing would be free if he was interested in getting it. My friend said sure. The total came out to $60 and we were like...no you said the MVP was free. He said yeah, since you're buying TC:CZ. I told him that's not free, that's paying for the MVP thing. He took it off and asked me how come TC:CZ was cheap. I said it was a price drop. In my head I was wondering why he didn't know because A LOT of games got lowered in price.

Was kind of funny too because while my friend was getting rung up, I was interested in TC:3. The other guy helped me and I asked to look at the disc. I noticed it was scuffed up and said i didnt want it. He said he was going to "buff" it so it will look like it's new. I said it's ok and I don't want it. He did it anyway and when the MVP thing finished...he was still "buffing" the game because it didn't want to work. We just left and my friend was happy because he got what he wanted for the right price.

Thank God there's other GC's around. The other places have really nice employees and they don't try to "push" for sales, or at least know when to stop.

Hey, I was at a GC with steel battalion new in crate, and it was marked 99.99. Pretty good deal, since wasn't it like 250 when it came out?

[quote name='mink-e']I was up at the north end Colorado Springs, CO store this morning and they still have several new copies of Taiko and a used one, two copies of Stella Deus new and even a Steel Battalion: LOC new. I'm not positive, but I think I saw a Karaoke Revolution bundle for Xbox as well.
If anyone wants me to pick them up a copy of anything, PM me and I'll pick it up for you if you reimburse me for the price and shipping.[/QUOTE]

Which Game Crazy exactly? I'm in the same area and just now got wind of this deal.

Thank you very much FFMoogleStar. I was able to get two sets of Taiko, I really wanted to get the Time Crisis 3 bundle, but I'm just glad I was able to find anything this far late in the sale.

Also, I found two copies of Stella Deus (used) if anyone is interested, although they might have new copies, not quite sure.

[quote name='Psykodelik']My friend and I went to GC last Saturday. He wanted to get TC:Crisis Zone and Makai Kingdom. The employee told him that the MVP thing would be free if he was interested in getting it. My friend said sure. The total came out to $60 and we were like...no you said the MVP was free. He said yeah, since you're buying TC:CZ. I told him that's not free, that's paying for the MVP thing. He took it off and asked me how come TC:CZ was cheap. I said it was a price drop. In my head I was wondering why he didn't know because A LOT of games got lowered in price.

Was kind of funny too because while my friend was getting rung up, I was interested in TC:3. The other guy helped me and I asked to look at the disc. I noticed it was scuffed up and said i didnt want it. He said he was going to "buff" it so it will look like it's new. I said it's ok and I don't want it. He did it anyway and when the MVP thing finished...he was still "buffing" the game because it didn't want to work. We just left and my friend was happy because he got what he wanted for the right price.

Thank God there's other GC's around. The other places have really nice employees and they don't try to "push" for sales, or at least know when to stop.[/QUOTE]

Yeah between the three GC's here only one is hardcore about the damn MVP's. They do try to rip you with them by sneaking you to agree to them. Unfortunately for that one, the majority of people that go there already have MVP's.

The others are really COOL and everyone is laid back. Atleast in my recent trips.

Random GameCrazy story. I was in a GC store today and on the wall, Wild Arms Alter Code F was above a price marker that said 29.99. I asked if that was the correct price. The guy rang it up and told me it was 49.99, but he'd give it to me for 29.99. Needless to say, I bought it.

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']Random GameCrazy story. I was in a GC store today and on the wall, Wild Arms Alter Code F was above a price marker that said 29.99. I asked if that was the correct price. The guy rang it up and told me it was 49.99, but he'd give it to me for 29.99. Needless to say, I bought it.[/QUOTE]

yeah i've witnessed that a few times while working. i never had to do it myself but other employees are generally nice about it.

If you see a game incorrectly priced, it's policy for them to sell it to you. For example, a year ago, I saw Bomberman 64: The Second Attack priced at $14.99. It rang up at $34.99 or something like that, but he said it was policy to sell it to me for $14.99. Apparently they mispriced it as Bomberman 64 was $14.99

[quote name='Pylis']Which Game Crazy exactly? I'm in the same area and just now got wind of this deal.[/QUOTE]

It's the one up at Research and Union. I'm going to pick up one of the Stella Deus' and the Karaoke Revolution for xbox this morning for someone else on here, but I'm not interested in anything else really.

I told the manager there last night about other GC's sneaking on MVP's and he said that they damn well better get fired. Needless to say, they're pretty cool there.

By the way for anyone else who's interested, they also have a copy of Metal Slug 4/5 at $20. I picked up the used one yesterday for $15.

If you see a game incorrectly priced, it's policy for them to sell it to you
Yep, just this past weekend I bought a new XBOX (for another room for LAN) as it turned out they are 179.99 now. I thought they were 149.99. Anyway... one piece of marketing wasnt removed from the wall so I was able to pick one up w/ Forza and a 3 month subscription for...well 149.99. Since It will be my last XBOX I thought it went out with a CAG flair! LOL:applause:

I just picked up FF X-2 for $4.99 in the Corvallis, Oregon store. Clerk said it's on sale. Not sure about other stores. YMMV.

This is very simple. Do not PM me for anything else.

I have:
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2, Sealed)
Taiko Drum Master with Taiko Drum (PS2, Sealed) x2
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone with GunCon2 (PS2, Sealed) x2

I want:
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Limited Edition with Soundtrack (PS2, Sealed)

I will do a straight up 1 for 1 trade.

[quote name='MasterSun1']This is very simple. Do not PM me for anything else.

I have:

I want:

I will do a straight up 1 for 1 trade.[/QUOTE]

I think a local GC has a DDS 1 in stock. I should call and find out.

Ok, so I returned Trapt since no one wants it. But I got couple games, they are:

Karaoke Revolution 3 for PS2
Nocturne (used)

Both games are up for trade or sell. Now those two games are picked up for me by someone I know as a favor, so I hope that whoever want the games would add a little bit something for the person.

Still want:

Time Crisis 3
Vampire Nights

PM me. Thanks.

[quote name='eau']I just picked up FF X-2 for $4.99 in the Corvallis, Oregon store. Clerk said it's on sale. Not sure about other stores. YMMV.[/QUOTE]

What the?@?!!
A local CAG? Un-heard of!!!

On a related note, i got Time Crisis Crisis Zone there last week.

FF X-2 for 4.99 is over apparently. My local GC still had it marked for 4.99 but it came up in the computer as 14.99. Fortunately, the guy there let me have it because they hadn't taken the signs down.

[quote name='mink-e']It's the one up at Research and Union. I'm going to pick up one of the Stella Deus' and the Karaoke Revolution for xbox this morning for someone else on here, but I'm not interested in anything else really.
[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's like two blocks from my house, since I'm on Austin Bluffs by the YMCA. I actually didn't go there, though, since I only had a chance to go to GC today between classes at UCCS, and it was too far of a trip. I hit up the one on Academy and Dublin instead.

Picked up two Taikos, Karaoke Revolution, and some other stuff since I had some holiday coupons which expired today. One of the coupons was a B1G1 free for titles 18.99 and under, so I got both Taikos for the price of one. I asked the clerk about a copy of Metal Slug 4 + 5 that was behind the counter; he looked it up on the computer and told me it was $39.99. Bummer. I dunno if he fucked it up or what; I'll hit up the Research and Union one tomorrow and try to grab that other copy of it.

I picked up a used copy of Ninja Assault (no Gun) today. So this sale has brought me from zero Guncon games to nearly the entire PS2 Library of Guncon games.

So far I've picked up:
Time Crisis 2
Time Crisis 3
Time Crisis Crisis Zone
Ninja Assault
Vampire Night
Dino Stalker
Resident Evil Dead Aim
and 2 Guncons

I think the only games I am missing are Endgame and Starsky and Hutch.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']I picked up a used copy of Ninja Assault (no Gun) today. So this sale has brought me from zero Guncon games to nearly the entire PS2 Library of Guncon games.

So far I've picked up:
Time Crisis 2
Time Crisis 3
Time Crisis Crisis Zone
Ninja Assault
Vampire Night
Dino Stalker
Resident Evil Dead Aim
and 2 Guncons

I think the only games I am missing are Endgame and Starsky and Hutch.[/QUOTE]
Damn, I would so love to get TC2, TC3, Ninja Assault and Vampire.

[quote name='MasterSun1']This is very simple. Do not PM me for anything else.

I have:

I want:

I will do a straight up 1 for 1 trade.[/QUOTE]

was there a deal on DDS 2?

[quote name='nakanenui']was there a deal on DDS 2?[/QUOTE]

With the number of people posting it, it would seem so, but I didn't think to check the copy at my local GC.

[quote name='craven_fiend']With the number of people posting it, it would seem so, but I didn't think to check the copy at my local GC.[/QUOTE]
There was no deal. It was selling for $40.

Damnit, my GC was out of the DK deal! Well i'll wait for a jungle beat deal and then jump on it.

Other noteworthy stuff:
Baiten K :17.99
Breakdown: 17.99
Tako drum master: 17.99
Star Wars KOTOR 2: $19.99
TMNT 2 Battle Nexus 17.99

I just checked out my local gamecrazy snagged DDS1 and taiko drum master, my friend grabbed SMT nocturne. I've gotta say gamecrazy is a pretty good store, friendly employee that didn't try to cram the MVP card down my throat. Just mentioned it. Gonna hit up some more GCs in my area. Anyone looking for a taiko drum or donkey kong bongos? My GC had like 2 or 3 of each. PM if you want to trade or reimburse me for the stuff.

[quote name='mrip']I just checked out my local gamecrazy snagged DDS1 and taiko drum master, my friend grabbed SMT nocturne. I've gotta say gamecrazy is a pretty good store, friendly employee that didn't try to cram the MVP card down my throat. Just mentioned it. Gonna hit up some more GCs in my area. Anyone looking for a taiko drum or donkey kong bongos? My GC had like 2 or 3 of each. PM if you want to trade or reimburse me for the stuff.[/quote]

GC is a good store if you want new games. But for used... you should stay away. Since they have that "disc repair" machine, they take back games in any condition and just use it to make it look new.

How did I miss this deal? I guess I was too busy reading the Gamerush thread, and now I'm probably to late and my local GC is cleaned out already.

If anyone can pick up any time crisis w/ guncon, digital devil saga, or shin megami tensei: nocturne please send me a pm! I will gladly pay price+ a little something for the trouble!

Haven't really traded much as Gamecrazy, but went in today and was pleased at their used prices for 360 games and they had nearly every one there used. Are there any good "buy cheap, trade high" games for Gamecrazy like there sometimes are for Gamerush (ie., like the recent Red Ninja goldrush)?

bread's done
Back