GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapyD']

However, these are the last of the deals until next week.[/QUOTE]
Starting up again next week with daily deals or are we going to possibly get another "massive" sale?

And you're late, there better be a hilarious story on the CAGCast now.

[quote name='CheapyD']The deals aren't Dead yet, and there's more than 2! There's even more than a Singular deal. I'm willing to bet my II Dragons on it.

LOL i think it might have been late cause he couldn't think how the fuck to put Dragons in nonchalantly.

[quote name='CheapyD']The deals aren't Dead yet, and there's more than 2! There's even more than a Singular deal. I'm willing to bet my II Dragons on it.

Dragon age 2 (obviously lol)
Singularity
Dead Rising 2

[quote name='209chromatic']Dragon Age II ?
Red Dead Redemption?[/QUOTE]

Oh that didnt even cross my mind, and I was just asking for it the other day. RDR for $10-$13 PLEASE!

[quote name='Brother Daz']dead rising 2 for $10 and I'm in! hell maybe even singularity for $10 as well. Thanks Cheapy[/QUOTE]
:)

[quote name='TraBuch']Singularity is such an underrated game.[/QUOTE]

agreed. Wasn't too bad to get 1000/1000G either, the only chore was some minor grinding online till you reach the requirements.

if one of them is Dead Rising 2, i must say i'm really confused with which version to get at this point. Aren't there, like, 35 versions of it with different characters and special editions and alternate Capcom craziness? Is it worth buying the original version or is it duplicated by one of these special later releases?

[quote name='pasolini']if one of them is Dead Rising 2, i must say i'm really confused with that game at this point. Aren't there, like, 35 versions of it with different characters and special editions and alternate Capcom craziness? Is it worth buying the original version or is it duplicated by one of these special later releases?[/QUOTE]

What?

There's Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, which is the XBLA download only prequel. Then there's Dead Rising 2: Case West, which is a bit of an epilogue to Dead Rising 2. Otherwise only other thing Dead Rising 2 (besides the normal Dead Rising 2) is Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, which is a retelling of DR2, but using Frank West from the first game instead and checkpoint save system. In all honesty, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero was MORE then enough Dead Rising for me and my friends because the game is still basically the same as it was from the first game (for better or worse).

[quote name='rpg']in for Singularity if its 10[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pasolini']if one of them is Dead Rising 2, i must say i'm really confused with which version to get at this point. Aren't there, like, 35 versions of it with different characters and special editions and alternate Capcom craziness? Is it worth buying the original version or is it duplicated by one of these special later releases?[/QUOTE]

In a earlier post I said dr2 for $10 and singularity for $10 and cheapy relpied with a smile, I'll take that as a confirmation for those two.

[quote name='VaultDweller']i want to see better games on sale![/QUOTE]

Like "New Releases" or what? You kinda have to "know" that GameFly isn't going to be unloading the cream of the crop at rock-bottom prices, going in; these prices (with the Nightly Deals) have been very good prices; they have passed on some good loot, too (Dead Space 2, Killzone 3, NFS, Spiderman Shattered, Crysis 2, etc, etc.); I'm just curious what titles you're looking for?

The games you listed, in all honesty, are pretty good games; I'd bite for Skate 3 @ $9.99 any day; especially given the condition they come in AND Free Shipping!

is dead rising 2 good for quick sessions (like an hour or so) cause the first one was really bad with saves, and i haven't really been able to get in a long play session since classes started back up.

[quote name='Brother Daz']In a earlier post I said dr2 for $10 and singularity for $10 and cheapy relpied with a smile, I'll take that as a confirmation for those two.[/QUOTE]

or maybe he just thinks you're cute?

I am ALL OVER singularity

[quote name='An J0e']is dead rising 2 good for quick sessions (like an hour or so) cause the first one was really bad with saves, and i haven't really been able to get in a long play session since classes started back up.[/QUOTE]
In my time with the game, it easily makes things more manageable otherwise the game is fetch quests and boss battles and that's about it. The game does allow up to 3 different save files now though at least.

[quote name='iamsmart']or maybe he just thinks you're cute?

I am ALL OVER singularity[/QUOTE]
Ummmm no :lol:

I did grab DR2 and Singualrity, cant beat $20 for the two

[quote name='bardockkun']...

What?

There's Dead Rising 2: Case Zero...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info -- I can be known for *slight* exaggeration at times. I thought there was another version of the full game along the way. I think i will pick this one up with DAII

[quote name='pasolini']Thanks for the info -- I can be known for *slight* exaggeration at times. I thought there was another version of the full game along the way. I think i will pick this one up with DAII[/QUOTE]
Off The Record is a whole entire game and I believe coming out on retail next month, but like I said I think you'll get more then your fill as is. So I say just go for it if you're curious and at that price it's hard to REALLY feel gypped.

And I own all those games today so I'm safe...

Rented Singularity last year, played through it, sent it back. It's a great pick up at $8, I definitely recommend it. I already own the other two, but glad I was able to get in on two other deals earlier in the week!

DAII is also better than the flak it caught, it's a perfectly capable fantasy RPG. Though, the first one was better. :lol:

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Nothing for me, already own singularity. FOr those buying DA2...prepare to be incredibly disappointed.[/QUOTE]
I never finished DA1 but I did finish DA2. I think it basically came down to the combat. I favored the combat in 2 over 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back