GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yankeessuck193']I got it for Xbox. That would be amazing man, thanks so much! :D[/QUOTE]
No problem, I'll send you a pm with it, enjoy!

[quote name='Brother Daz']No problem, I'll send you a pm with it, enjoy![/QUOTE]

That was very nice!

I got my copy and it had both codes, but disk was a bit scuffed. Luckily it installed with no problems. Can't complain for 10 bucks, when the game is still sold for 60$ new!

[quote name='Hellhunt']That was very nice!

I got my copy and it had both codes, but disk was a bit scuffed. Luckily it installed with no problems. Can't complain for 10 bucks, when the game is still sold for 60$ new![/QUOTE]
What game is this?

Well, it's been a week and 4 days since my copy of Homefront shipped, and I still haven't received it. So I submitted a shipping problem on Gamefly. Hopefully I either get a refund or they send me another copy.

[quote name='Coltin']Well, it's been a week and 4 days since my copy of Homefront shipped, and I still haven't received it. So I submitted a shipping problem on Gamefly. Hopefully I either get a refund or they send me another copy.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, it will show up. I got mine yesterday while the copy of Bulletstorm only took a few days to arrive. Have faith my friend.

[quote name='bardockkun']Not until 4PST the earliest like always.[/QUOTE]

oh i forgot thanks,, so central time wise that's' 7 han?

its crazy how fast the ps3 section of the games disappear

[quote name='showtimefolks']oh i forgot thanks,, so central time wise that's' 7 han?

its crazy how fast the ps3 section of the games disappear[/QUOTE]

6pm central

My friend got me a copy of Alice (with used code, but free) so I got that covered. Now I just need Crysis and Fight Night. It's kinda funny how majority of games I want are from EA these days.

[quote name='bardockkun']My friend got me a copy of Alice (with used code, but free) so I got that covered. Now I just need Crysis and Fight Night. It's kinda funny how majority of games I want are from EA these days.[/QUOTE]

Activision is the NEW EA. Crazy how that happened.

Just wanna post that my copy of DR2 for the PS3 arrived today. It shipped next day on 9/30/11 and arrived just now 10/5/11.

Case was perfect new condition as stated and disk had 2 tiny hair line scratches I really had to search for in the right light so I'm ecstatic. Now I'm waiting on Mafia II. Thanks GameFly! I hope to give you more of my money tonight! :bouncy:

[quote name='Sk']Activision is the NEW EA. Crazy how that happened.[/QUOTE]
And EA is the new Activision. Yeah, kinda odd. Though more games I want to play, which technically...well, it's a bad thing with my backlog.

[quote name='bardockkun']And EA is the new Activision. Yeah, kinda odd. Though more games I want to play, which technically...well, it's a bad thing with my backlog.[/QUOTE]

atleast with EA we get some other great games too and they have a EA's partner's program where the devs get to keep their IP

dead space 2
shadow of damned
mirror's edge(a risk)
mass effect

while activision is a one game pony no doubt about it

[quote name='showtimefolks']atleast with EA we get some other great games too and they have a EA's partner's program where the devs get to keep their IP

dead space 2
shadow of damned
mirror's edge(a risk)
mass effect

while activision is a one game pony no doubt about it[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but they kinda did put Shadows of the Damned out to die. As in they didn't even attempt to advertise it and instead just kinda figured the "core gamer" would know and buy it and that hurt the game alot. Especially with how great the writing and gameplay was (wasn't anything revolutionary, but Jesus was it solid). Though still they do some good in making games that get me excited.

[quote name='dagame92']Is AVP that bad of a game that it's now a punchline?[/QUOTE]

i liked it a lot. it suffered from trying to be too much at once, so it all got a little half assed. if youre a fan of the franchise its def. worth a play. and the new alien colonial marines game doesnt look too different so far...

[quote name='bardockkun']Yeah, but they kinda did put Shadows of the Damned out to die. As in they didn't even attempt to advertise it and instead just kinda figured the "core gamer" would know and buy it and that hurt the game alot. Especially with how great the writing and gameplay was (wasn't anything revolutionary, but Jesus was it solid). Though still they do some good in making games that get me excited.[/QUOTE]

true but i think SOTD is only for core gamers i don't think many would have bought it after advertisement. Its like saying if they advertised mirror's edge more it could have sold a lot more

some of these games are for us the core gamers. issue is with SOTD it cam out at the wrong time and it was still stuck in last gen gameplay wise

i enjoyed it a lot but as a rent

[quote name='dagame92']Is AVP that bad of a game that it's now a punchline?[/QUOTE]
It's not a joke, I was making a prediction. Majin isn't bad either. I'd buy it if it's $10

[quote name='bardockkun']Yeah, but they kinda did put Shadows of the Damned out to die. As in they didn't even attempt to advertise it and instead just kinda figured the "core gamer" would know and buy it and that hurt the game alot. Especially with how great the writing and gameplay was (wasn't anything revolutionary, but Jesus was it solid). Though still they do some good in making games that get me excited.[/QUOTE]

I found the gameplay very generic and quite boring.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I found the gameplay very generic and quite boring.[/QUOTE]
The game played like Resident Evil 4 and 5, which was fine by me, but by the time I got to the Evil Dead homage level. I Had no choice, but to love the game.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I found the gameplay very generic and quite boring.[/QUOTE]

i also felt the same and it only appealed to resident evil 4 fans

why can't these devs from japans actually join us in year 2011, what worked on the 1990s won't work now or what worked on ps2 will need to evolve

We all know that GameFly is Infamous for its Killer deals, and yes there are more than 3 this time. No coupon is required for Redemption but money is required, you can't Just Dance your way to these Epic deals and expect them to Transform into your mailbox.

[quote name='bardockkun']The game played like Resident Evil 4 and 5, which was fine by me, but by the time I got to the Evil Dead homage level. I Had no choice, but to love the game.[/QUOTE]

see that it was made for its core fans and even a lot of them didn't buy it no amount of advertisement was gonna sell this game into multimillions

so EA did the smart thing by taking the high road

[quote name='CheapyD']We all know that GameFly is Infamous for its Killer deals, and yes there are more than 3 this time. No coupon is required for Redemption but money is required, you can't Just Dance your way to these Epic deals and expect them to Transform into your mailbox.[/QUOTE]

don't tell me tonight is all kinect games please

[quote name='CheapyD']We all know that GameFly is Infamous for its Killer deals, and yes there are more than 3 this time. No coupon is required for Redemption but money is required, you can't Just Dance your way to these Epic deals and expect them to Transform into your mailbox.[/QUOTE]

Sooo, Infamous 2, Killzone 3(?), Red Dead Redemption, Just Dance 2, Epic Mickey, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon?

[quote name='Whambamm']Sooo, Infamous 2, Killzone 3(?), Red Dead Redemption, Just Dance 2, Epic Mickey, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon?[/QUOTE]
Infamous 1 most likely. But we can hope for 2

Infamous 2
Killzone 3
Red Dead
Just Dance
Bulletstorm Epic Edition or Epic Mickey
Transformers

If we are talking about cheap Infamous 2 and Killzone 3...consider my backlog expanded.

[quote name='showtimefolks']see that it was made for its core fans and even a lot of them didn't buy it no amount of advertisement was gonna sell this game into multimillions

so EA did the smart thing by taking the high road[/QUOTE]
Reviews would say otherwise about the game actually selling. Alot of "core gamers" jumped on Demon's Souls or Dark Souls and those don't appeal to many gamers, but they seem to be selling beyond expectations. So it may not have been a multimillion seller, but it still could've done ALOT better if EA just put some time into advertising it even for a bit.

[quote name='Whambamm']Sooo, Infamous 2, Killzone 3(?), Red Dead Redemption, Just Dance 2, Epic Mickey, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon?[/QUOTE]

I'm in trouble if that's the list, I may be buying all but just dance and go-bots.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Infamous 2
Killzone 3
Red Dead
Just Dance
Bulletstorm Epic Edition or Epic Mickey
Transformers

If we are talking about cheap Infamous 2 and Killzone 3...consider my backlog expanded.[/QUOTE]
GTA 4 maybe "killer" "more than 3"

[quote name='bardockkun']Reviews would say otherwise about the game actually selling. Alot of "core gamers" jumped on Demon's Souls or Dark Souls and those don't appeal to many gamers, but they seem to be selling beyond expectations. So it may not have been a multimillion seller, but it still could've done ALOT better if EA just put some time into advertising it even for a bit.[/QUOTE]

i am not arguing that point what i am saying is if i was running EA after seeing SOTD i wouldn't put too much money into advertisement

the gameplay needed a wake up call from future devs to make it work

i know RE4-5 has a lot of fans but the gameplay in SOTD was the same and with same problems, time for a change is all i am saying

[quote name='showtimefolks']atleast with EA we get some other great games too and they have a EA's partner's program where the devs get to keep their IP

dead space 2
shadow of damned
mirror's edge(a risk)
mass effect

while activision is a one game pony no doubt about it[/QUOTE]

MIRRORS EDGE 2 is still alive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back