GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Coltin']I'd rather have that then Duke Nukem[/QUOTE]

You may be right, there's all kinds of info in this book. Did you know that when you drink alcohol, the liver prioritizes the removal of alcohol over it's other metabolic processes?

[quote name='adamgould']I'm going on a hunger strike unless it is Operation Flashpoint: Red River.....ok I'm not, but that's besides the point.[/QUOTE]

That seems to be your point, so if that is besides the point what point are you trying to make? I am totally lost as to what you are trying to make your point to be. /internet is serious business

[quote name='Shiroh30']Ok I read the bag that the envelope came in, it's says they"re sorry about the way my package was handled....

maybe it, and another package opened up and they mixed it up during repackaging or something, so maybe someone out there who is trying to up their metabolism got a game instead![/QUOTE]

Sounds like the USPS had issues and mixed up the packages after they were "accidentally" damaged.

I'm guessing whoever purchased a book, received your game...or someone else package.

Only USPS would write "sorry" on packages they handle.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Sounds like the USPS had issues and mixed up the packages after they were "accidentally" damaged.

I'm guessing whoever purchased a book, received your game...or someone else package.

Only USPS would write "sorry" on packages they handle.[/QUOTE]

sounds like intervention D:

Got my Dead Rising 2 for PS3 yesterday. A few light scratches. Not a big deal, but it has a small crack (maybe an eighth of an inch) in the center.

Anyone ever have any trouble playing a game with a crack like that? I don't really want to send it back since it was such a good price.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Sounds like the USPS had issues and mixed up the packages after they were "accidentally" damaged.

Only USPS would write "sorry" on packages they handle.[/QUOTE]

lol. they do it because they care.......it says so right on the bag....those bastards

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Got my Dead Rising 2 for PS3 yesterday. A few light scratches. Not a big deal, but it has a small crack (maybe an eighth of an inch) in the center.

Anyone ever have any trouble playing a game with a crack like that? I don't really want to send it back since it was such a good price.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't know about PS3 games, but in my PS3 I was playing a copy of MGS3 for PS2 that had a crack in the center ring (not sure how big it was). The PS3 played it just fine, but when I went to eject the game it wouldn't, I got really worried and tried like 5-10 more tried and it finally ejected. Called up all the GS near me and another store like 20 minutes away had a copy so I went there and exchanged it.

Ever since then I have always been leery of cracked discs.

[quote name='bajingo']
sbtbjessie.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I feel like a loser for knowing exactly what is going on in that picture. Ah, nostalgia.

[quote name='Muthafodder']I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.[/QUOTE]

And I know I know I know I know i want portal 2.

[quote name='Dalerax']I feel like a loser for knowing exactly what is going on in that picture. Ah, nostalgia.[/QUOTE]

was that when Jesse Spano was on diet pills or whatevever drug?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Well, I don't know about PS3 games, but in my PS3 I was playing a copy of MGS3 for PS2 that had a crack in the center ring (not sure how big it was). The PS3 played it just fine, but when I went to eject the game it wouldn't, I got really worried and tried like 5-10 more tried and it finally ejected. Called up all the GS near me and another store like 20 minutes away had a copy so I went there and exchanged it.

Ever since then I have always been leery of cracked discs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

There are some technical difficulties with GameFly tonight, so there may not be new deals. I'll keep you posted.

Apparently people here are older than I thought they were, lol. Thankfully I'm not the only one who use to watch Saved by the Bell when I was a kid.

[quote name='CheapyD']There are some technical difficulties with GameFly tonight, so there may not be new deals. I'll keep you posted.[/QUOTE]
I don't understand this hint.

[quote name='CheapyD']There are some technical difficulties with GameFly tonight, so there may not be new deals. I'll keep you posted.[/QUOTE]

No Cheapy! Say it isn't so.

[quote name='Silence4520']Hints plz[/QUOTE]

You want a hint for no deal?

tonights deals:

technical difficulties 2.
Posted 3.

thanks for the hints.

Crysis 2

[quote name='CheapyD']There is a Crysis within GameFly tonight, so there may not be new deals. I'll keep you posted.[/QUOTE]
It's how I wish to have read that...

[quote name='Dalerax']Apparently people here are older than I thought they were, lol. Thankfully I'm not the only one who use to watch Saved by the Bell when I was a kid.[/QUOTE]

I never watched that show...I thought it was Ricky Shroeder from silver spoons.

[quote name='An J0e']tonights deals:

technical difficulties 2.
Posted 3.

thanks for the hints.[/QUOTE]

I'll take 10! And then I will flip for a profit and not let unsuspecting gamers enjoy cheap, quality games! :bouncy:

do those technical difficulties involve mixing up metabolism improvement books with games;)

OMG I've WAITED FOR HALF OF A HOUR

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back