Gamerang.com - 30-Days Free Promotion

RandyTsai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
126 (100%)
www.gamerang.com
Promo Code - Games

Found this looking at one of my student's Scholastic Magazine.

Special Scholastic 30-Days Free Promotion!

Your first month is Free, and $14.95 therafter per month until cancellation or membership upgrade. 1 game out at a time.

This offer is valid for first time users. Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or Free 10-Day Trial.

Other Pricing Plans

Individual Member $14.95 1 game out at a time
2nd Member $19.95 2 games out at a time
3rd Member $27.90 3 games out at a time
4th Member $35.85 4 games out at a time
Add'l members of 5 or more $7.95 Add'l 4-10

UPDATE: Just FYI, the word on gamerang.com is that their shipping and processing is a bit slow.

[quote name='moose1981']Where are you guys located? I'm in Indiana, they shipped Shin Megami Tensei to me last friday and its still not here.[/quote]

I'm in Brooklyn, New York and it took 3 days for it to get to me from Jersey across the river!!! I'm not really complaining but i was hoping to get it faster.

I don't really understand the 2 for tuesday thing either, how does that work when they ship the games to you on their schedule not yours?

Yeah, Who knows...maybe you get lucky and they ship two games for you if hey receive the one on Tuesday....?!?!!?

I sent mine back the 2nd, still waiting for it to clear my queue.

Kinda slow service...glad it was free for a month. I have to remind myself to cancel it before the 28th.

I dropped gamefly for them about 3 months ago and I love it they have 3 disturbution centers jeresy, cali, and OK. here is the my breakdown chart

receiving a game / them gettting my game & sending one back

gamefly 1 week up to 2 weeks

gamerang 2days about 4 days

I live in southwest ohio. times may differ for some people.

I just signed up last night, and they said my game would ship today. Did anyone else get a pop up to complete an offer for 2 months free (kinda like the free ipod offers)? I was gonna do it but I could not figure out how to get the pet site to count the $5 coupon that the offer included.

well, Gamerang still seems slow to me. Still waiting for my disc to clear the queue.

I just signed up for GameFly for 21 days also. I will probably cancel both after I'm done. I'm basically going to get 4-6 FREE rentals with these services.

3 day delivery time to me and its been 5+ days since I sent it back to them. This is disappointing

[quote name='Milkyman'][quote name='lebowsky'][quote name='Jarrett']I just signed up. I doubt I will keep the service though. If Gamefly took a week to get games I doubt this place will be any better. But it is FREE for a month, so what the hell. I don't like there site though. Is there anyway to list all the games for a certain platform?[/quote]

I used GameFly (had to cancel when I moved but will be signing up again soon) and it used to take about 4 days to receive a game from them. That was from Cali to Tennessee (where I used to live). I had the two game option so I never really cared about the turnaround time since I always had another game I was playing. I know they are working on getting a distribution center on the East coast and it will be just a matter of time until they do. Their service, game selection, and interface is the best I have seen.[/quote]

When you decide to keep a game that you have rented from gamefly do they send you the case and manual for it ? or are you stuck with the mailing sleeve only? I've never used any of these places before, but my first gamerang game is on its way.[/quote]

GameFly sends the case and the manual as soon as you pay for the game. I bought Mario Party 5 through them and the case and manual arrived the next week in pristine condition.

After hearing about return times I am just going to keep Paper Mario until I finish it and then get like one more game until the 30 days it up.

[quote name='Othergods']I just signed up last night, and they said my game would ship today. Did anyone else get a pop up to complete an offer for 2 months free (kinda like the free ipod offers)? I was gonna do it but I could not figure out how to get the pet site to count the $5 coupon that the offer included.[/quote]

Got the game Yesterday, so 3 days shipping to Central FL, still better than gamefly for me.

This service was horrible....I already cancelled my 30-days, didn't feel like dealing with it.

They just received my game....10 days after I sent it back....10 days!!!!!

bread's done
Back