GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a pic of Tomasety.

aabeba43-3c8f-4f73-b963-0fb2ec9002bf.jpg

CAG could always use some more female LatinLovers.
I was surprised to find out she's a girl. In my mind I see her as Penelope Cruz now because that's pretty much the only Spain Spanish woman I can think of. She's Euro Spanish, not Americas Spanish-speaking.

I was surprised to find out she's a girl. In my mind I see her as Penelope Cruz now because that's pretty much the only Spain Spanish woman I can think of. She's Euro Spanish, not Americas Spanish-speaking.
I'm sorry to let you down all, but I'm a man , I have got something hunging between my legs, but I am also "different". Bobby knows what I mean.

Okay now I'm really confused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
(S)he's got an innie and an outie

def. In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes.

So, feel free to tell tomasety to go fuck himself. :D

hmmm, just realized his name wasn't tom nasty. live and learn.

Come on, really? They couldn't even bother repeating all the Driftmoon deals, only the game this time around. What, is Ashot P. on vacation?

Come on, really? They couldn't even bother repeating all the Driftmoon deals, only the game this time around. What, is Ashot P. on vacation?
I have been 2 hours waiting for the daily deal, checking every 3 minutes or so, then I realised its GG so, nothing to be suprise of at all.

I'm with you they could at least repeat another daily and it would have been better at my eyes.

Well the truth is that they put two dailys yesterday. One was Driftmoon (again) and Tiny and Big was the other one but with an extended period of time, so they didn't have to wake up today and change the daily again.

This might be a dumb question but can I buy the Civ 5 DLC and use it on steam?
#NewbieAlert

Civ 5 PC + all the expansions, the DLC's, etc - they currently flat-out everywhere require Steam.

Just keep in mind, when dealing w/ Steam here - you need to have the base-game activated on Steam BEFORE you can even register any DLC keys or expansion keys on Steam.

#NewbieAlert

Civ 5 PC + all the expansions, the DLC's, etc - they currently flat-out everywhere require Steam.

Just keep in mind, when dealing w/ Steam here - you need to have the base-game activated on Steam BEFORE you can even register any DLC keys or expansion keys on Steam.
Thanks for the help.

Daily Deals
75% off Risen Franchise Pack (Steam) - $10.00
75% off Risen (DRM Free) - $2.50
75% off Risen 2: Dark Waters (Steam) - $4.99
75% off Risen 2: Dark Waters Collection (Steam) - $7.50
75% off Risen 2: Dark Waters - The Air Temple DLC (Steam) - $2.49
75% off Risen 2: Dark Waters - A Pirate's Clothes DLC (Steam) - $0.75
75% off Risen 2: Dark Waters - Treasure Isle DLC (Steam) - $2.49

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Up to 65% off Hitman games and DLC (Ends 6/12)
75% off Torchlight games (Ends 6/12)

Not that I'd buy it at a mere 75% off, but is any of the Risen 2 DLC worth getting?
I have got the base game, but nothing from DLCs. I think the DLC that adds the Air Temple (Story) may be worth. And there might be others for Story but I didn't care that much at that time.

No. Took me over 25+ hours to finish Risen 2 and can't say I was dying to play more. Both of the story DLCs are very short (maybe two hours each).
What Mooby said. They are short, tacked on and don't really add anything to main plot. The Patty one sorta kinda sorta does but only because she kept going on about that damned treasure the whole game (does she do that without the DLC installed? I played from the beginning with it installed). But anyway, it's just a boring island with swamps you slog through for maybe an hour or so and then there's one cinema scene with brief dialog once she finds her treasure. It was kind of nice, but you're better off Youtubing it.

I guess how you advertise things is up to you, GG, but I'm not sure I'd describe a bundle of two out of three games in an IP as a "franchise pack."
While I agree (and the sarcasm is not beyond me), Sacred is not published by Deep Silver, hence it's exclusion.

Weird... this is new, DRM free version of the xpac.
No!

In regards to Sacred 2...

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is the base-game.

Sacred 2: Ice & Blood is the expansion.

Ice & Blood expansion was never sold in USA all alone.

Sacred 2: Gold is (currently still) the only way to get Ice & Blood expansion here in the States (unfortunately).

There are a lot of more deals. Does this mean a mini-summer Sale? Or is this normal on GG?
It's probably their summer sale. Most of these seem to be ending next week. I wouldn't be surprised to see multiple dailies and flash sales, which is why I'm waiting (that and I have to go to work).

It's probably their summer sale. Most of these seem to be ending next week. I wouldn't be surprised to see multiple dailies and flash sales, which is why I'm waiting (that and I have to go to work).
Thank you, I had that thought on my mind also, since Steam Summer Sale is on 19th the GG guys could do their own Sale also.

Neuro, I didn't fail to foresee you when I joined CAG. I knew you were somehow a very special man.

Neuro they changed the layout, you can start whenever you desire. If you need a hand, tell me.

48 Hour Deals
Up to 75% off SEGA games and DLC

Top Offers (End 6/14 unless noted)
11990 back in Blue Coins for Wolfenstein: The New Order (Steam) - $59.99 (today only)
66% off Devil May Cry 4 (SecuROM) - $6.78
66% off DMC - Devil May Cry (Steam) - $16.98
66% 0ff DMC - Devil May Cry Costume Pack DLC (Steam) - $1.36
25% off South Park: The Stick of Truth (Steam) - $44.99
25% off South Park: The Stick of Truth – Ultimate Fellowship & Samurai Spaceman Bundle (Steam) - $2.99
25% off South Park: The Stick of Truth Samurai Spaceman Pack (Steam) - $2.24
25% off South Park: The Stick of Truth Ultimate Fellowship Pack (Steam) - $2.24
75% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (Steam) - $3.75
75% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 1 Complete Pack (Steam) - $5.00
50% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Arcane Mechanics (Steam) - $2.00
50% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Blue Blood (Steam) - $1.00
50% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Thaumaturge (Steam) - $2.00

Publisher Sales
50% off 505 Games (Ends 6/19)
65% off Alawar games (Ends 6/19)
Up to 66% off Capcom games (Ends 6/19)
75% off Headup games (Ends 6/19)
75% off Kalypso games (Ends 6/19)
50% off Nordic games and DLC (Ends 6/19)
75% off Rebellion games and DLC(Ends 6/19)
50% off Torn Banner games and DLC (Ends 6/19)

Random Deals
80% off Circus World (DRM Free) - $5.99
50% off Outlast (Steam) - $10.00

Gamersgate doesn't stop throwing more games with discount out. Well at least most of the games I see on itad are not worth.

Hmm, debating whether to pick up the Sniper Elite V2 DLC....

Only spent about an hour and half on the base game, but I'm liking it so far so I probably will, anyone have any thoughts on them?

Only spent about an hour and half on the base game, but I'm liking it so far so I probably will, anyone have any thoughts on them?
I'm sorry cannot help you on the DLC part. I liked the game very much (I bought it in a bundle) but the game lasted 8H only.

I believe the DLCs may have a short duration, that's why I never bought them.

I would suggest to check on steam store what they offer each of them individually or wait for a someone else opinion.

The Kill Hitler pack is worth it, at least. Because you get to KILL HITLER.

Warning, Sniper Elite 1 is a DRM free download so there's no Steam key.

I posted my thoughts on them before, but forget where so I will do my best to summarize them here:

Kill Hitler - Get it! It's one of the shorter DLC missions, but there really is something really satisfying about killing Hitler. He's also a moving target so getting the final snipe on him is one of the more challenging kills in the game.

Landwehr Canal - This is probably the best DLC mission. It's pretty long and requires a lot of stealth or stealth kills. Almost impossible to run and gun this one and requires sneaking from one side of the map to the other and getting some snipes. Definitely recommend.

Neudorf Outpost - This is another good DLC and pretty decent length for the mission. It's a larger spread out map so you can sort of take a few different strategies in your approach, though it is a good map for trying to do really long distance snipes if you want, which is always fun.

St. Pierre - If you are going to skip a DLC it would be this one. I mean, I enjoyed it for what it was, but I really love the game. It's the shortest DLC mission and didn't really feel like it was executed the best.

Sometimes I hate being a CAG.

My first thought was:

1.  This is/was my buy price for Van Helsing.

My second thought was:

2.  But GG got rid of their buy 3 get the 4th one free special they used to run with their summer sale.

And my final thought was:

3.  Just wait for it to get bundled somewhere.

Yep, also the Van Helsing dev is a dick (Bethesda-discounts the DLC).  Van Helsing II is out so it makes sense for them to promo the crap out of #1.

Diablo is and will be my main ARPG fix for a while.  Probably next in the ARPG queue is a return to Path of Exile and maybe check out Marvel Heroes.

Even at my buy-price there no point in jumping on Van Helsing right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back