GameRush deals at normal Blockbusters?

BustaUppa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This weekend I started hearing some new local radio ads for Blockbuster. They emphasized how you could trade in games now, and they hyped up the "trade in 3, get a new game for $10" deal. That sounds a lot like a GameRush deal to me, but I don't recall any specific mention of "GameRush" in the ad.

Well whether it's called "GameRush" or not, it'll be sweet if the Blockbusters around here get in the used game business. I'll love it if I can finally start taking advantage of all the GameRush deals reported here. Anyone else noticing this in their area-- BB's getting GameRush deals, but without GameRush?

Wow i was just thinking about this.

When i was at Blockbuster yesterday they had a sign inside the store with AWESOME trade in value's.

The one that sticks out is $45 trade in value for Killzone.

Fable,GTA San Adreas,Halo 2(regular),Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance were all $35.

I asked the cashier for a full list of trade in values but he said it's not possible because they have to type in each game individually to get the value.

If a GR opens near me or BB does GR deals... that will make me the luckiest person in the world. I will then, in my city, have an EB, TRU, GameCrazy, Rhino, Hastings, and a GR. And a used media shop that usually gives $30 credit for 3 old sports games. Only thing missing is a BB, and I can't say I miss it that much!

Fable for $35 is a good deal. My local EB B&M has so many used Fable's.. they priced them at 29.99, too, just to get rid of a few.

My blockbuster is doing this but they have a very small collection of used game and the one they have are crap, game that you can get for $15 new. Hopefully the get better game or start selling the rent games.

The sick thing is, my Blockbuster is literally a 30-second walk from my local GameStop. If my BB does indeed get GameRush'd, I will be quite the giddy little CAG.

Yeah, its a great deal. They are also running a trade in 3 games get any used game for $10. This would be great to get Halo 2 or San Andreas if you don't have them yet. Hell even Ace Combat.

Still waiting for more Gamerushes to invade Blockbuster stores.

[quote name='captaincold']Fable,GTA San Adreas,Halo 2(regular),Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance were all $35.
[/quote]

Isn't Deadly Alliance the $20 PH/GH/PC Mortal Kombat game? Did you mean Mortal Kombat Deception? Or do we have some clueless people at GameRush/BB?

I am not sure what you have down there in the states or what "Gamerush" is but my local Blockbuster's have had a great deal lately, trade in Any 4 games and get a New Release game this is a great deal because they have been taking my old sports games, games with no manual, cracked cases, missing inserts for New unopened games

They carry new games as I see them all the time when I go to check on the used DVD box set deals. This week they are doing Killzone for $39 and a free rental. Be sure to tell the clerk about the game of the week deal, its on their website.

bread's done
Back