*-GameRush Deals Thread- Post anything GameRush here-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj41

CAGiversary!
ALL INFO AND DEALS FOR GAMERUSH

UPDATE: According to aoLat 's store, the Trade any 3 games, get a used game for $10 deal ends January 3rd! Only a few days left, so I suggest getting the last you can out of this deal.

Now, according to IndyDad 's store, this deal is supposed to end on the 10th. So, it may be YMMV for the last day of this deal.

I would like to thank Wshakspear for telling CAG and me about GameRush. You've really helped me out on deals. Thanks!

Many questions should be answered here. :) I'll add new things soon, so if you ask good questions and people give good answers, I'll add it to this and it will hopefully help out others.

Please PM me with questions about GameRush, but check this post, and the last few pages of this thread before you do.

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions.

www.gamerush.com

CURRENT DEALS

Trade any 3 PS1, PS2, GCN, XBox, or GBA games, get any used game for $10.

Similar to the trade 2 get a game for $9.99 but will now be 3 trades and includes PS1 games.

Buy the game of the week and get $10 off your purchase, plus a coupon for 1 free game rental.

12/7 – 12/13: Prince of Persia 2 (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

12/14 – 12/20: Killzone (Available on PS2)

12/21 – 12/27: Ghost Recon 2 - (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

Come back to see new featured games every week through January 4!

Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

This temporarily takes place of the buy 1, get 1 half off deal. Lowest priced game is free.

PAST DEALS

Trade in 2 games, get a "hot games of 2004" for half off.

Most were crappy games so it wasn't a very good deal.

Get an extra 50% trade-in credit on select contollers, memory cards and remotes!

Valid for GameCube, Xbox, and PS2 accessories only.

Buy 1 used game, get 1 used game 50% off.

This has been going on at normal BlockBusters and GameRushes for a very long time and will now be replaced by Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Trade in 1 game, get a new game for $29.99!

This was only available in newer locations but was available when GameRush first started out as well.

Trade 3 or more games and get an EXTRA $5 PER GAME!

Offer valid on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA formats. Extra $3 for playstation trades. 10 trades per transaction. One transaction per day.

Preorder games for $29.99 when you trade in 2 games!

Get $20 off any prorder game of $49.99. Traded titles must be on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA. Not valid on collectors or limited edition games.

trade in 2 games and get any used game for $9.99

some of the greatest deals that I've ever gotten; long lived

trade in 3 games and get any used game for $4.99

short lived

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $29.99

short lived but is back again in new GameRush locations.

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $39.99

sort of still going, but your store has to have the coupons for it

TRADE

Trading Formats: Playstation 2, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Color, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, SNES, NES.

Thanks cdeener.

Trade in values listed as of 12/28/04

When you see (All Three) it means for PS2, Xbox, and GC.

$120
Nintendo DS System
Playstation 2 Small Hardware

$85
Original PS2 System

$40
PSOne System

$35
GTA: San Andres PS2
Halo 2 Xbox
NFS: Underground 2 (All three)
SW: KOTOR II Xbox

$30
Def Jam: FFNY (All three)
Killzone PS2
Mario Party 6 GC
Pikmin 2 GC
MGS3 PS2
SW: Battlefront PS2, Xbox
Tiger Woods 2005 (All three)
TC: Ghost Recon 2 PS2, Xbox
THUG 2 (All three)

$25
Crash Twinsanity PS2
DOA: Ultimate Xbox
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 PS2
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex PS2
LSL: Magnum Cum Laude PS2, Xbox
Mario Power Tennis GC
NFL Street 2 (All three)
PM: The Thousand Year Door GC
PoP: Warrior Within (All Three)
Tales of Symphonia GC
WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw
WWE Day of Reckoning GC

$22
Conflict: Vietnam PS2, Xbox
Full Spectrum Warrior Xbox
Gretzky NHL 2005 PS2
Jak III PS2
R&C: Up Your Arsenal PS2
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Viewtiful Joe 2 PS2

$20
Hot Shots Golf Fore PS2
The Incredibles (All three)
Spider-Man 2 DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Urbz: Sims in the City DS

$16
NBA Live 2005 PS2, Xbox
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Network Adaptor Sony Brand
Memory Card Sony Brand

$15
Kindom Hearts: Chain of Memories GBA
DVD Remote Microsoft Brand

$14
Duke Controller Microsoft Brand

$12
Mario Pinball Land GBA
Super Smash Brothers Melee GC

$10
ESPN: College Hoops 2K5 PS2, Xbox
Nintendo 64 System
Sega Dreamcast

$8
Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest PS2
LoZ: Wind Waker GC
Socom II PS2
Sudeki Xbox

$4
PS2 Remote Sony Brand

$3
Memory Card (4mb) Nintendo Brand
Wavebird Battery Pack

Thanks video_gamer324.

This is a general range of what GameRush will give you for the game you're trading in. Obviously not all games will be like this, but it should be close.

They Sell/They Buy
$1.99 / $.25
$2.99 / $.50
$4.99 / $1.00
$6.99 / $1.50
$9.99 / $3.00
$12.99 / $5.00
$14.99 / $7.00
$16.99 / $8.00
$19.99 / $10.00
$22.99 / $12.00
$24.99 / $13.00-$15.00
$26.99 / $17.00
$29.99 / $18.00
$32.99 / $20.00
$34.99 / $21.00-$22.00
$39.99-$44.99 / $22.00-$35.00

OTHER INFO

They also have coupons in magazines for great deals, so be sure to check EGM, GamePro, and several other magazines.

GameRush is starting to expand, so check the store locator every once in awhile to see if one is coming to an area near you. :)

All BlockBuster's should now accept trades, so the trade in prices for BB and GR should be similar, but normal BBs will not have the deals that GameRush has.

GameRush accepts game trades without case and instructions and the games can be in poor condition depending on the employee.

You must have a BB account and sign a trade agreement to trade at GameRush.

Please be careful if you scam GameRush (as many are doing) since they do have the abillity to bann you from all GameRush locations if they want to. If you do get banned from GameRush for scamming them, don't bitch about it. Otherwise, I will be forced to make fun of you.

OTHER GAMERUSH THREADS

GameRush still rocks!: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33791&start=0

FLAUNT IT!: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15967&start=1940

TRADE IN VALUE THREAD: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20412&start=0

i think

mercenaries is going to be fun, but kind of on an Armed & Dangerous level which is pretty good but not special

suik 4 is not my kind of game

obviously, RE4 is probably the way to go if you have a gc

get resident evil 4. just look at the reviews and videos, and play the demo. if i dont get a psp i will get a gamecube just for that game. it better come to xbox

i called my gamerush, and they said that u can use the trade 3 get any game for 30 towards preorders, which is really good. (at least for me)

what gamerush told you that you can use it for preorders? cuz if thats the case then i will stack up my preorders through the roof...since 2005 is a hot year for xbox...and some cube games.

concerning when value cards expire, it says it right on the back "The Stored Value Cards will expire after 24 months of non-use, except that expiration is void for SVCs issued in CA, CT, MA, NH, WA and where expiration is prohibited by law." Hope that helps

I went to Gamerush today to trade in Spiderman 2 and KOTOR 1 and the guy taking my trade in tellas me about Gamerushes new trade in policy which guarantees 10% over anybody elses trade in prices. Holy crap that is awesome as I tend to trade in most of my games after I beat them. I asked if this was a temporary thing and he said thatas far as hw knows its permanent. :) The fact that I can get trafe in prices over the phone is a big plus as well. I hate having to drive someplace to find out the trade in price. Gamerush has been on a roll as of late. :p

This probably should have gone in the GameRush thread, but what do I know.

To me this isn't a big deal because GR already has the absolute best trade in prices anyway. For example:

Fable:
GR = $30
EB = $12
Gamestop = $12

F-Zero GX:
GR = $8
EB = $3
GS = $2

GBA SP system:
GR = $40
EB = $20
GS = $20, I think

And so on.......Then you have the awesome trade in deals at GR. Oh, how I love Gamerush.

[quote name='spin03']get resident evil 4. just look at the reviews and videos, and play the demo. if i dont get a psp i will get a gamecube just for that game. it better come to xbox

i called my gamerush, and they said that u can use the trade 3 get any game for 30 towards preorders, which is really good. (at least for me)[/quote]

Sh!t yeah! I was hoping for this. I want to preorder SW: Repub Commando and I could save a buck or two by doing this. I guess we should be able to confirm most of the new deals this week. While at a GR on Friday I heard the manager say that the current deals expired today and new ones were gonna start. But, she didn't know what the new ones are.

Oh, my two cents on RE:4......I'm not that impressed. I've read the reviews and it sounds great, but I didn't like the demo. There were a couple of cool scense, the graphics were great, there was a real feel of tension. But, once you got into that little village I just kept getting over-powered by the nut-grabbing villagers. I like a challenge, but I didn't have a good time. So, play the demo before running out and getting RE:4. Of course, I'll probably get the game eventually and love every second of it and slap myself in the face for this post. But, what do I know.

I'm going to pick up Mercenaries this Tuesday with this deal. I hope they get a bunch of copies in. I also have a 20% coupon I can use there :)

i will make one last pillaging tomorrow, will try to hit 3 or 4 GR stores and pick up more $10 games, but i actually think the new deal of trade in 3 to get $20 off a new game is hot. if this works on $40 games like suikoden 4, Ys VI ark of napishtim and other $40 games, then you can get the game at launch for the price of a GH, to me that is phenomenal.

Shit, I have to find a Gamerush in my area this week (with Suikoden Iv coming out)... Baten Kaitos, you were a good game, but after losing 1 hour and a half of work thanks to an errant Load instead of Save at a save point (I was and still am pissed), consider it gone... and I need the most value...

[quote name='slavefive']
Oh, my two cents on RE:4......I'm not that impressed. I've read the reviews and it sounds great, but I didn't like the demo. There were a couple of cool scense, the graphics were great, there was a real feel of tension. But, once you got into that little village I just kept getting over-powered by the nut-grabbing villagers. I like a challenge, but I didn't have a good time. So, play the demo before running out and getting RE:4. Of course, I'll probably get the game eventually and love every second of it and slap myself in the face for this post. But, what do I know.[/quote]

They made it a BIT easier in the real game. More ammo and other less mind numbing things.

"trade in 3 to get $20 off a new game is hot. if this works on $40 games..." It doesnt actually take off $20, it just makes the game 29.99

[quote name='Fatesealer']Shit, I have to find a Gamerush in my area this week (with Suikoden Iv coming out)... Baten Kaitos, you were a good game, but after losing 1 hour and a half of work thanks to an errant Load instead of Save at a save point (I was and still am pissed), consider it gone... and I need the most value...[/quote]

Seriously, EB or GS wouldn't give you crap for Baten. Maybe $15 if you're lucky, where GR would give you $20 or $25 (plus a possibility of an extra $5 or bundle it with a deal to get a new game cheaper).

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='slavefive']
Oh, my two cents on RE:4......I'm not that impressed. I've read the reviews and it sounds great, but I didn't like the demo. There were a couple of cool scense, the graphics were great, there was a real feel of tension. But, once you got into that little village I just kept getting over-powered by the nut-grabbing villagers. I like a challenge, but I didn't have a good time. So, play the demo before running out and getting RE:4. Of course, I'll probably get the game eventually and love every second of it and slap myself in the face for this post. But, what do I know.[/quote]

They made it a BIT easier in the real game. More ammo and other less mind numbing things.[/quote]

Thanks, that's good to know. Dang, maybe i'll succumb to the peer pressure and get this game for $30.

...and no one still hasn't tried doing this with Room Zoom, Espn Basketball 2K4, Pro Race Driver, Motor Trend Lotus Challenge, Black & Bruised, etc and having GR call up FYE? :wink:

A customer came into our store the other day. He'd just been to Gamecrazy and traded in:
Jak III for $11
GTA: Vice City for $1.20

He was curious and asked what we offered for those games. When I told him $22 for Jak and $8 for Vice City the poor guy was beside himself!

Wshakspear is correct, you won't be getting $39.99 games for $19.99 or $29.99 games for $9.99, etc. The deal simply drops the price down to $29.99.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Wshakspear is correct, you won't be getting $39.99 games for $19.99 or $29.99 games for $9.99, etc. The deal simply drops the price down to $29.99.[/quote]

Drfrielgood, if you know, will your store will be doing pre-orders with the trade 3 =29.99? thanks.

As sad as I am to see the trade 3/get one for $10 deal go, I must say that GR employees have been getting a little less friendly about the trades. I finally get to start playing the games tomorrow. See you in a year (or until the next great deal).

well, I wonder how long this new deal will last. I guess it's time to start making a NEW RELEASE list to see what games are coming out soon:

Hmmm, games I want:
MechAssault 2
Mercenaries
Punisher (possibly)
Midnight Club 3
Oddworld:Stranger
Andif it goes a few months:
SW:Republic Commando
Far Cry
Area 51

[quote name='doubledown']well, I wonder how long this new deal will last. I guess it's time to start making a NEW RELEASE list to see what games are coming out soon:

Hmmm, games I want:
MechAssault 2
Mercenaries
Punisher (possibly)
Midnight Club 3
Oddworld:Stranger
Andif it goes a few months:
SW:Republic Commando
Far Cry
Area 51[/quote]

If preorders work with this, you won't have to wait to get the deal. I'm with you on SW Repub Commando and Oddworld:Stranger. Those look sweet.

I've called a few GR's today looking for Zelda Minnish, and all confirmed the new deal. But, none mentioned the + $5 deal. I don't think it's on.

BTW, Halo 2 still gets $35.

Featured Offer

All New Games $29.99 or less when you Trade 3 Games

Save up to $20 in addition to your store credit on hot new releases like Mech Assault 2: Lone Wolf, Resident Evil 4 and Ghost Recon 2!

Offer expires 1/31/2005. Trade 3 games and receive standard trade value plus get any new release or pre-order game priced $49.99 or less for $29.99 plus tax. Traded titles valid on PS2, XBOX, GCUBE, GBA, NDS formats and 2004 or 2K4 sports games or newer. Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer®, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 sports games or older. Not valid on sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Discount taken at register. Member responsible for applicable taxes. Available at participating stores while supplies last. Subject to trading terms and conditions, see trading brochure for complete details.

GAME RUSH and BLOCKBUSTER names, design and related marks are trademarks of BLOCKBUSTER Inc.© 2005 BLOCKBUSTER Inc. All rights reserved.

Yeah, I still have the 2004 ESPN Baseball I have to get rid of.....glad they didn't exclude those :)

Thanks for the info on the deal also. So, it's only good for a few weeks.

Damn, no more PS1 trades.... if the trade 3 deal is still good today I need to go trade a couple times to get some PS2 games for trade for this newer deal.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']"Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer®"

damn i knew i shouldnt of bought 40 copies of this game...:whistle2:/[/quote]

FYE

$17

Good luck!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence'][quote name='sevdustflyer']"Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer®"

damn i knew i shouldnt of bought 40 copies of this game...:whistle2:/[/quote]

FYE

$17

Good luck![/quote]

BOING!!!

I just got back from two trips to my local Game Rush in St. Pete, FL., and my CSR said the Trade 3 Get One for $10 is on until the 17th there. Better yet, they just received a HUGE stock of new games! On my first trip, I only had three games with me, which I traded to get Sly 2. Today, I stopped back with nine games and got Killzone, Call of Duty (XBOX) and Jak 3. They also had about five copies of Halo 2, five copies of Mortal Kombat: Deception (PS2), one GTA:SA and some other decent deals. I may try to get a few more before the sale ends.

[quote name='buster90'] Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer®, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 sports games or older.[/quote]

Aaargh...so it finally happens. Gamerush starts excluding sports games. Lucky I traded in my NFL 2K3 last week!

not bad now instead of me doing

Trade 3 pay 10 bucks its not Trade 3 in Pay 15 (since my games grab 5 each x3 be 15 store credit take away 30 so i give them 3 games + 15 bucks and get a new game. no wait this sucks :)

thought the deal kick ass but it dont

3x 5 - 10 = 5 in pocket
3x 5 - 30 = 15 in their pocket so each trade will cost 20 more BOOO

Basically, if you cant get your trade in games for substantially less than their trade in worth, you are only trading in games to get a new game for $30, since you have to pay for your trade in games (~$15) and the difference (~$15). Anyone come up with a quick loophole? By eliminating PS1 trades they might actually make money now. Good on BB/GR for closing that loophole.

True, you get a NEW game, sealed and IF they carry it and have it in stock, then you get it for $30. But, you are still paying close to retail, and you have to go through the trouble of trading to get the game at the $30 price point. OR you could wait for a store to price drop the game, no trades needed.

because of the exclusions on sports games, this deal isnt too good to me. i want to trade in fable, greg hastings, and black arrow, so i can get a game for 30 now, but i wont be able to get all the games that i want for 30. hopefully we can find a loophole.

i went on gamestops website, and i called in gamerush, and i found some games that will work very well with the trade 3 get any new game for 29.99

u can get max payne used, 3.99 at GS, and get 4 bucks trade in at gamrush
MGS 2: sons of liberty costs 3.99 used at GS, and u can get 5 for the game at gamerush
grand turismo 3 costs 5 bucks used at GS, and u can get 7 bucks in credit over at gamerush

right there are 3 games, that would cost u 13, and when traded into gamerush, u would get 16 bucks in credit, and the game for 30. basically you get a game for 27 bucks, which is really damn good, like 50% off.

i am actually really happy with this deal now. hopefully this helped some of u.

Would someone like to volunteer to keep an accurate list, updated every few days, of what games cost at other stores, but trade in at GR. Kinda like this thread, but summarize into 1 list?

Not it.

An easy way to find out before you buy is to call from the store (EB, GS, etc) with the game in front of you, with price, to see what GR will give for that game. Kind of like what spin did.

I find myself calling EB, GS, and GR often enough. I'm in for the comparison list.

BTW, I used to be slavefive on these forums, but I was able to change my name. I was sick of slavefive. But, I'm still the old school MI CAG.

Do you think most GR's will have RE4 by Wednesday?

Also, a few more questions...

I really want RE4 this week, how much trade-in credit would I get for NBA Street V2, 007: Everything or Nothing, and Freedom Fighters?

Oh, one more thing, how much credit would I get for a plain ol', original GBA?

[quote name='fragmanslayer']Would someone like to volunteer to keep an accurate list, updated every few days, of what games cost at other stores, but trade in at GR. Kinda like this thread, but summarize into 1 list?

Not it.

An easy way to find out before you buy is to call from the store (EB, GS, etc) with the game in front of you, with price, to see what GR will give for that game. Kind of like what spin did.[/quote]

Heres part of the list. I'm just listing 4.99 and less games that aren't excluded and you can trade in, i don't know what they'll fetch though...

ebgames.com
PS2
X Squad - 3.99
Airblade - 4.99
Turok Evolution - 4.99
World Destruction League Thunder Tanks - 4.99
Pryzm - 4.99
Project Eden - 4.99
Zone of the Enders - 4.99
Oni - 4.99
Shadoan - 4.99
XBOX
Jet Set Radio Future - 3.99
Kabuki Warriors - 4.99
Turok - 4.99

gamestop.com
PS2
Extermination - 3.99
Fantavision - 3.99
Future Tactics - 3.99
Max Payne - 3.99
Metal Gear Solid 2 - 3.99
Stuntman - 3.99
Airblade - 4.99
ATV Offroad Fury - 4.99
Blowout - 4.99
City Crisis - 4.99
DBZ Budokai - 4.99
Eternal Ring - 4.99
Gran Turismo 3 - 4.99
Grand Theft Auto 3 - 4.99
HSX Hyper Sonic Extreme - 4.99
Kengo : Master of Bushido - 4.99
Kessen - 4.99
MDK 2 Armageddon - 4.99
Midnight Club - 4.99
Mobile Light Force 2 - 4.99
Oni - 4.99
Orphen - 4.99
Portal Runner - 4.99
Project Eden - 4.99
Red Faction - 4.99
RTX Red Rock - 4.99
Savage Skies - 4.99
Smuggler's Run - 4.99
SOCOM - 4.99
Star Wars Starfighter - 4.99
State of Emergency - 4.99
Summoner - 4.99
The Getaway - 4.99
Timesplitters - 4.99
Twisted Metal Black - 4.99
World Destruction League War Jetz - 4.99
X Squad - 4.99
XBOX
Sega GT/JSRF - 2.99
Sega GT 2002 - 2.99
Batman Dark Tomorrow - 4.99
Bloodwake - 4.99
Blowout - 4.99
Dark Summit - 4.99
Morrowind - 4.99
Kabuki Warriors - 4.99
Max Payne - 4.99
New Legends - 4.99
Project Gotham Racing - 4.99
Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds - 4.99
Terminator Dawn of Fate - 4.99
Splinter Cell - 4.99
Wreckless - 4.99

I excluded the extreme sports games (amped, ssx, tony hawk) because i don't know if they're also excluded...

[quote name='buster90']Featured Offer

All New Games $29.99 or less when you Trade 3 Games

Save up to $20 in addition to your store credit on hot new releases like Mech Assault 2: Lone Wolf, Resident Evil 4 and Ghost Recon 2!

Offer expires 1/31/2005. Trade 3 games and receive standard trade value plus get any new release or pre-order game priced $49.99 or less for $29.99 plus tax. Traded titles valid on PS2, XBOX, GCUBE, GBA, NDS formats and 2004 or 2K4 sports games or newer. Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer®, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 sports games or older. Not valid on sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Discount taken at register. Member responsible for applicable taxes. Available at participating stores while supplies last. Subject to trading terms and conditions, see trading brochure for complete details.

GAME RUSH and BLOCKBUSTER names, design and related marks are trademarks of BLOCKBUSTER Inc.© 2005 BLOCKBUSTER Inc. All rights reserved.[/quote]

anyone know if this will be GR or all BB's?

Came back from the GR in Allen, TX. There are so many Halo 2, GTA: San Andreas, and MGS 3 availiable. There must be at least 3 copies of each. I traded my games in to get Halo 2 & GTA: San Andreas.

Traded in :

Need for Speed Underground 2 (PS2) 35
Fable(XBox) 30
MGS 2 : Sons of Liberty 5
Dark Cloud (PS2) 3
Blowout(PS2) 1.50
Room Zoom (XBox) 1.50

Got

Halo 2
GTA: SA

With the extra store credit, I got

Sudeki, Dark Cloud 2, & Dragon Ball Z 2

I'll bump my question from the last page since it may be overlooked. ;)

Do you think most GR's will have RE4 by Wednesday? Especially the Mesquite Town East one.

Also, a few more questions... Actually, a lot, really.

I really want RE4 this week, how much trade-in credit would I get for NBA Street V2, 007: Everything or Nothing, and Freedom Fighters? So I can use the trade-3 get a new game for 30 deal.

[quote name='MM3_XBOX']
Heres part of the list. I'm just listing 4.99 and less games that aren't excluded and you can trade in, i don't know what they'll fetch though...[/quote]

Cool idea. Post the Gamerush values if you got 'em. I can tell ya not to bother picking up Turoks, as they only get $1.50 trade-in at GR, as does Mobile Light Force 2.

[quote name='Nephets']I'll bump my question from the last page since it may be overlooked. ;)

Do you think most GR's will have RE4 by Wednesday? Especially the Mesquite Town East one.

I really want RE4 this week, how much trade-in credit would I get for NBA Street V2, 007: Everything or Nothing, and Freedom Fighters? So I can use the trade-3 get a new game for 30 deal.[/quote]

yes they will get the game on wednesday, because gamerush gets their game shipments on wed. (at least at my gamerush) all 3 of those games could take in about 20 together (8 for EoN, 7 for street, 5 for FF) these are just estimates

[quote name='spin03'][quote name='Nephets']I'll bump my question from the last page since it may be overlooked. ;)

I really want RE4 this week, how much trade-in credit would I get for NBA Street V2, 007: Everything or Nothing, and Freedom Fighters? So I can use the trade-3 get a new game for 30 deal.[/quote]

yes they will get the game on wednesday, because gamerush gets their game shipments on wed. (at least at my gamerush) all 3 of those games could take in about 20 together (8 for EoN, 7 for street, 5 for FF) these are just estimates[/quote]

Thanks! I hope my GR has it in by Wednesday, hopefully it won't be OOS.

Oh well, I have three GR's near me, I just prefer going to the Town East one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back