GameRush Halo 2 Midnight Madness

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
I just came back from my local GR in Garden Grove, CA and an employee told me that they're planning a big event for Nov 9th between Midnight and 2am. He told me that if you purchase Halo 2 between those times all games in the GR section will be 25-50% OFF. I asked if all GR's are having this "EVENT" he said yes.

Update: I saw a marketing sign of the Limited Edition Green Xbox Halo Bundle, I asked if they were getting some, the guy said that he thinks BB bought some back when they came out and held out for the 11/9 release.

What sucks is that I'm going to chicago on sunday the 5th, I missed out on the green bunlde back in april and Im going to miss out again. He said that there was no preorders for the system.

[quote name='cyberlian']OP, What would the price be on these new halo xboxs you speak of?[/quote]

Not new halo boxes, the green limited ones that came out this past Spring, BB's held off on selling them because they were building GR's

I know one of my GR's use to have the Halo xboxes, or at least one. I remember picking up Hitman: Contracts on its release date and waiting behind a guy deciding on getting either the regular or halo xbox. He picked the Halo one, because if he didn't I was. Also I remember the manager he was talking to say that they would be getting more Halo xboxes in their next shipment, but I never saw another one again.

Anyone know what the 200$ worth of savings in the coupon book is? I mean like towards specific games or consoles or something? So itching to pull the trigger on the Xbox holiday bundle but man I so cant wait!

bread's done
Back