Games you're playing before Metroid Prime 3.

Clemenceau

CAGiversary!
Scarface: The World is Yours - Outstanding controls, best IR aiming so far, a shitload of voice acting, lots of violence. Essentially, it's GTA.

Super Paper Mario - A solidly good game all around.

Mario Strikers Charged - Wi-Fi!! Finally!

[quote name='Zen Davis']Metroid
Metroid 2
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2[/quote] good luck finishing them all:lol:

Well I started last summer when I played through Metroid Prime. Then this summer I beat Metroid Prime 2. Now that I dled Metroid and I'll be dling Super Metroid I might try to beat those too. Might not finish Super Metroid in time though.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Nothing, just sitting here in a feedle position, counting down the minutes T_T[/QUOTE]

The "feedle" position? Cue smart-ass Strell joke here...

(methinks you mean fetal)

Anyways, I'm playing Strikers and that's it. I should finish Prime, as I was about 95% done when I played it a few years ago. I played Echoes for a little bit (one or two days). I should finish that as well. I should also download Metroid and Super Metroid and finish them but I probably won't. (Well, I'll probably get Super Metroid but I'm sure I won't finish it).

However, I am going to force myself to start MP3 the day I get it and not move on to any other games until I finish it completely. I need to make the most out of these full-priced preorders (even if they were obtained cheaply through trade-in trickery ;)).

Pfft, you guys and your games. I'm convinced I'll be unpacking boxes till Prime 3 hits. That's right, unpacking. Your fancy motion controls can't compare to my amazing real life box-opening-and-stuff-taking-out action!

Trying to finish Super Paper Mario (just finished Chapter 5) but I'm pretty bored with it so I may not get through it before then.

Replaying Echoes (never did a second play through, and I forgot how impressive the graphics were for their time), and I'll do a quick run through Super Metroid when it hits the VC on Monday.

[quote name='Rocko']Every game released on the Wii. I think I'm one of the few who doesn't care about Metroid Prime.[/QUOTE]
Same here .. I'm playing Shining Force, and Madden 08 though.

[quote name='Rocko']Every game released on the Wii. I think I'm one of the few who doesn't care about Metroid Prime.[/quote]
Nope. I'm there with ya.

This game hasn't got the megaton coverage that I thought it would, that worries me.

Then again, my extent of playing the Metroid games goes for about three minutes on the first Metroid, about 10 on Super Metroid and about an hour or so on Metroid Prime. Metroid Prime was awesome, but I got stuck at one part in the beginning, couldn't figure it out, and gave up. Some really hot place. I needed a suit to pass because it was so hot. I couldn't find one, so I said screw it.

[quote name='daroga']Pfft, you guys and your games. I'm convinced I'll be unpacking boxes till Prime 3 hits. That's right, unpacking. Your fancy motion controls can't compare to my amazing real life box-opening-and-stuff-taking-out action![/quote]
QFT. Looking forward to this weekend's move. And then the subsequent weeks of getting used to the campus all over again. Bleh.

(Which reminds me breakfast there always sucks. Are eggs and biscuits really that hard to make?)

Honestly though, I've gotta go back to the PS2 and finish some stuff off. Probably need to start on Disgaea first, then maybe pick up Burnout 3. Christ, I've been putting off the whole 'getting into the Burnout franchise' thing for waaay too long.

I think I am going to try to finish MP2. I'm at the end (I think) when it kicks into fetch quest mode. I'm probably going to rely on GameFAQs to get me through that section because I don't remember where I was at all. I was plowing through that game until I hit that part.

I'm also going to try to finish Shadow of the Colossus. I'm at 14 defeated so I'm almost there.

[quote name='lebowsky']I'm also going to try to finish Shadow of the Colossus. I'm at 14 defeated so I'm almost there.[/quote]Awesome, awesome game. I beat it about this time last year. Great times :)

Trying to beat Prime and Prime 2 (only 2 hours into Prime), but I probably won't be able to do that for a while... and will be burned out on Prime. Debating getting Persona and playing that for the next few weeks.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Trying to finish Super Paper Mario (just finished Chapter 5) but I'm pretty bored with it so I may not get through it before then.[/QUOTE]

Finished this Saturday, and traded it in with the extra $10 coupon to preorder MP3.

Now trying to finish off Link to the Past on the VC. Beat 3 dungeons, did all the sword upgrades and found all the items last night. Now just have Turtle Rock and Gannon's castle to go.

Also playing Final Fantasy VI Advance on my DS, but that won't be finished before MP3 as I just play occasional at night.

[quote name='dmaul1114']
Now trying to finish off Link to the Past on the VC. Beat 3 dungeons, did all the sword upgrades and found all the items last night. Now just have Turtle Rock and Gannon's castle to go.
[/QUOTE]

Finished this off today, so now I'm already for MP3 to get here!!

Bioshock and Super Metroid. Tried to beat MP2 before hand, but I'll prob end up revisiting it after putting both BS & MP3 down. Yes, that means going from the MP3 controls, back to the standard MP controls.

Downloaded Super Metroid last night and played through a decent chunk of it. Will try to finish it before Tuesday, but not sure if I'll have time.

I had quite a few games I was trying to complete before this Tuesday (actually Wed. for me, due to my local game store's crappy lateness on new releases), but I think I'm going to miss my goal on most of them.

Beat the Hard campaign on Spartan: Total Warrior, but I've only beaten 3 out of the 6 arenas on it so far (the Praetorian Colleseum sucks). Also, I opened all the unlockables on MS: Charged last Saturday, so I'm good there.

Currently, I'm trying for Yoshi's Island DS - 100% complete on all stages, but I'm only 38/50 there and I just started FE: Path of Radiance and I don't think I'll get through it on normal by Wednesday (only on chap. 5).

Oh well, I'll forget about everything else come Wednesday night.

Prime isn't that high on my list. I never got into the first two. As such, I'll be playing Strikers Wi-Fi and single player. I'll pick up Galaxy over thanksgiving break... and then maybe I'll finally pick up Prime over winter break when I could play all 3.

Persona 3 now and Finally got System Shock 2 running on XP. Awesome, awesome game. Gonna give that another playthrough at night with headphones for extra creepy factor.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Downloaded Super Metroid last night and played through a decent chunk of it. Will try to finish it before Tuesday, but not sure if I'll have time.[/QUOTE]

Decided to put off work and power through this today and finished it off. Completion time was 5:43 at 68% items, so I missed a lot. Will give it another run through some day and try to up it.

Actual play time, according to the Wii calendar was 8:08 for today (2.5 hours last night after midnight, and 5.5 today). Also put a couple of hours in to dicking around with the canoe rapids and fishing whole in Zelda (never got around to that last fall) last night, and 3 or 4 hours friday night/saturday morning finishing off A Link to the Past.

Been a while since I had a gaming marathon weekend.

Bioshock. I should have finished it today, but put it off for some reason. Finishing it monday. I might play Super Metroid afterwards and some other SNES games I haven't touched in awhile.

[quote name='Kendal']Bioshock. I should have finished it today, but put it off for some reason. Finishing it monday. I might play Super Metroid afterwards and some other SNES games I haven't touched in awhile.[/quote]

Here, here. Bioshock is at the top of my list. Daily BA2...I've been playing through Super Metroid too. Honestly, there are TOO many amazing games at the moment.

-Dr. Ugly

Holy crap, I'm getting close to finishing my second run through Super Metroid. I'm doing almost as good if not better as I was in my prime. I just saved at Samus' ship only needing one energy tank and two missiles (the long room northwest of her ship "on the way" to Tourian) with a time of 1:34. I was surprised that I started Maridia at :58 earlier this evening and ending up going through all of Maridia and Ridley's area and most of the item cleanup in only 36 game minutes. o___O My previous best was a final save point at her ship with 1:37 on my SNES cart, which either had everything or was missing those two missiles, not for sure.

Also I've been just messing around with Wii Sports a little each day since I just got my Wii a week and a half ago. I plan on having Prime 3 take the Wii's true virginity since I don't really count Wii Sports as being a full game, even though I've had Zelda this whole time and could have played it. :D

[quote name='Zen Davis']Metroid
Metroid 2
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, though I'll probably skip Metroid 2, and I might add Metroid Fusion.

Also, I still need to finish Zelda: Twilight Princess.

im playing metroid prime 2. trying to finish this annoying game. im at the point where i have to find the 9 keys. ive been playing picross everyday. love that game.

bread's done
Back