Gamestop Trade In Value For NCAA Football 11

MrBigShot

CAG Veteran
Hi everyone, I am looking to trade in my copy of NCAA Football 11, but does anyone know how much gamestop is giving for it? I tried calling my local shop, but for the past three days the douches have put me on hold for 10 mins, so I gave up. So if anyone has any knowledge on how much they are offering pls let me know.

Thank You

[quote name='Scorch']soooo look up the number to another store and ask there.[/QUOTE]

Yup call another store.

[quote name='JYabbz']Yup call another store.[/QUOTE]

Yea, Im not stupid...I know i could call up another store, but I do not like dealing with these GS employees...I like to spend a max of 5 mins in a store...Get in and get out same thing on the phone. Anyways I was just seeing if anyone had and info on it

[quote name='MrBigShot']Yea, Im not stupid...I know i could call up another store, but I do not like dealing with these GS employees...I like to spend a max of 5 mins in a store...Get in and get out same thing on the phone. Anyways I was just seeing if anyone had and info on it[/QUOTE]So you don't like dealing with them but you want to trade in your game? Is there a way to trade it in without ever seeing an employee?

Thanks for replying survivalism. And BTW to everyone else I just called a couple other stores... and i dont know if they are starting a new policy, but both stores just told me they do not give trade in vales over the phone I was like wtf

Or maybe you can type in the game your looking for in the search bar, click the system you have, go to the trade-in tab and wala you get the trade-in-value accurate or not without going/talking to gamestop. If they don't have the trade-in-value than look at a similar system xbox 360/ps3 vice a versa, should be around the same price, give or take.

[quote name='MrBigShot']Thanks for replying survivalism. And BTW to everyone else I just called a couple other stores... and i dont know if they are starting a new policy, but both stores just told me they do not give trade in vales over the phone I was like wtf[/QUOTE]It is not a new policy nor is it policy. Those employees don't understand that being paid by a company means they should be working. :lol:

[quote name='JYabbz']Or maybe you can type in the game your looking for in the search bar, click the system you have, go to the trade-in tab and wala you get the trade-in-value accurate or not without going/talking to gamestop. If they don't have the trade-in-value than look at a similar system xbox 360/ps3 vice a versa, should be around the same price, give or take.[/QUOTE]
Exactly

There is a link on top for trade-in values go to it, Trade in values are listed all over this site. There's a TIV thread in the Video Game Deals section of the forum.

Or check the new and improves CAG Trade In value tracker

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']Exactly

There is a link on top for trade-in values go to it, Trade in values are listed all over this site. There's a TIV thread in the Video Game Deals section of the forum.

Or check the new and improves CAG Trade In value tracker[/QUOTE]

Thank You guys for replying to question. I did check the TIV thread and the Tracker and both of them did not have it listed. So I went to GS today and got $25 for and now I'm just waiting for Madden. I also just updated the Tracker on the game page. Once again thanks for all the replies

bread's done
Back