Gears of War 3 + $20 gift card at Newegg.com - $59.99 til 9/26

What a wrong way to do business. You are suppose to do a deal like this before the game releases Newegg, not the day of its release.:roll:

[quote name='cheaphuck']What a wrong way to do business. You are suppose to do a deal like this before the game releases Newegg, not the day of its release.:roll:[/QUOTE]

They had a good pre-order deal earlier this month, I think it was like $47 or $48 before. Not a bad a deal either, only Amazon. Kmart and Walmart are offering $20 gift cards that I know of. Good deal, thanks OP! I would do this but I already went with Amazon for the $20 credit, sold my DLC and made my money back I paid for it already.

[quote name='blazenumb1']They had a good pre-order deal earlier this month, I think it was like $47 or $48 before. Not a bad a deal either, only Amazon. Kmart and Walmart are offering $20 gift cards that I know of. Good deal, thanks OP! I would do this but I already went with Amazon for the $20 credit, sold my DLC and made my money back I paid for it already.[/QUOTE]

Actually they had it for $44.99. I just was able to cancel that order yesterday before it shipped since I was already receiving the game for $57.99 from Amazon with a $20gc.

Does anyone know how newegg would handle the $20 gc with pre-orders? I have Uncharted 3 pre-ordered for 48, so I'm wondering if newegg would automatically apply the gc when they charge me for the game. Getting one of their $48 pre-orders for $28 makes this deal tempting.

bread's done
Back