Get a FREE Nintendo DS system

[quote name='Ledhed']Just found this:

If you cancel any memberships obtained as a part of a Qualifying Offer within the first thirty-two (32) days of registration, the Qualifying Offer will no longer be considered a Qualifying Offer.

Anyone know how long the AOL free trial lasts before you get charged? I can't find the fine print for it.[/quote]

45 days.

I wonder how many will get these and how long will you have to wait to get them... iTs usually 4-6 weeks after everone did their stuff. Meaning you probally wont get the systems till Jan or Feb 2005 if at all. I mean there are easier ways to get a free DS. the eaisest way is go from store to store, pawn shop to pawn shop. Find cheap games take them to store and get more then you paid for in used credit. Remember Gamestop is doing buy 2 get 1 free so there might be some great deals here.

I did this at Ebgames and was able to turn 30 bucks into 120. You got to be in the right place right time though

[quote name='slidecage']I wonder how many will get these and how long will you have to wait to get them... iTs usually 4-6 weeks after everone did their stuff. Meaning you probally wont get the systems till Jan or Feb 2005 if at all. I mean there are easier ways to get a free DS. the eaisest way is go from store to store, pawn shop to pawn shop. Find cheap games take them to store and get more then you paid for in used credit. Remember Gamestop is doing buy 2 get 1 free so there might be some great deals here.

I did this at Ebgames and was able to turn 30 bucks into 120. You got to be in the right place right time though[/quote]

Just so you know, GS's B2G1 ended last night.

B2G1 Ended last night at gamestop... Man that had to be the shortest buy 2 get 1 free deal. it just started this weekend.... OR are you thinking the Ebgame buy 1 get 1 ... Im talking about gamestop

Nevermind just found out only game 29.99 and higher count

[quote name='slidecage']B2G1 Ended last night at gamestop... Man that had to be the shortest buy 2 get 1 free deal. it just started this weekend.... OR are you thinking the Ebgame buy 1 get 1 ... Im talking about gamestop[/quote]

I work for GameStop, and our B2G1 in our area ran all this week and ended last night. Is your area just starting it?

its still working online. our B&M never has it i was talking online. But 29.99 and only games its not really worth it. I was able to find 12 buck games at ebgames and was able to dump them at GC for 22 each

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='punqsux']zewone im still offering the $5 as long as your offer completes, youll get the $5[/quote]

I did the ebay one and now I know for sure its not gonna work. I completed the offer but I'm guessing it says I didn't complete it. The site is very, very badly designed.[/quote]actully is very well designed...its made to be hard to navigate so you complete your offer and they get money but you dont finish and you never get your product.

[quote name='JamesM4321']punqsux, I still haven't seen the positive feedback you were going to leave me over the ipod referrals....let me know where you posted it, please.

Also, did your order get sent through yet?

I'm waiting on my TV to be delivered today. :)

http://www.giftfox.com/ds/index.php?verifyid=1551071[/quote]

im currently waiting for verification...im on the 7th business day of my 5 business days =o\

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='JamesM4321']punqsux, I still haven't seen the positive feedback you were going to leave me over the ipod referrals....let me know where you posted it, please.

Also, did your order get sent through yet?

I'm waiting on my TV to be delivered today. :)

http://www.giftfox.com/ds/index.php?verifyid=1551071[/quote]

im currently waiting for verification...im on the 7th business day of my 5 business days =o\[/quote]

Gratis has been slow lately. I have to wait like 12 days for verification on mt Desktop...when they used to do it same day!

prolly because more people are getting their referals complete now...on a good note i have 3 complete and 5 pending on my pc!

I don't know, I did one of these things at anyfreegift.com and it has been six weeks and I still haven't seen any progress on my "freegift". I was expecting it to take awhile, but, I also expected to be updated on it...

Like someone said earlier, it will probably be Jan-Feb (or even March) before people will start seeing these things (if they see them at all) and I want to have mine with no hassle on Nov. 21 (or earlier if the store starts handing the pre-orders out before they are supposed to...). I've been psyched about the DS and now with all this rumor mill stuff about the Warp Pipe team being on board and such, I'm not waiting. I have $150 waiting for the DS... myy precioooouuuussssssssssssssssssss...........

[quote name='MorPhiend']I don't know, I did one of these things at anyfreegift.com and it has been six weeks and I still haven't seen any progress on my "freegift". I was expecting it to take awhile, but, I also expected to be updated on it...

Like someone said earlier, it will probably be Jan-Feb (or even March) before people will start seeing these things (if they see them at all) and I want to have mine with no hassle on Nov. 21 (or earlier if the store starts handing the pre-orders out before they are supposed to...). I've been psyched about the DS and now with all this rumor mill stuff about the Warp Pipe team being on board and such, I'm not waiting. I have $150 waiting for the DS... myy precioooouuuussssssssssssssssssss...........[/quote]

I pre-ordered one, but want to get the free one for my fiance so we can play together. and if it takes a couple of months....that's fine. It's a hot item. I'm sure I'll even easily be able to sell it on ebay.

Get a free Nintendo DS. Only takes one completed offer, and 3 referrals.

http://www.giftfox.com/ds/index.php?verifyid=1551071

the easiest thing to me seemed just to register another email address at ebay and bid on something you know is going to go high as shit

conga lins only work for the first 5-6 people if that. a conga line on a referal with such a long wait for verification would be insane...if you want referals pay for them

[quote name='rabbitt']Okay, what do I do when the ads flash through the boxes asking me what I want?[/quote]
The hokey pokey..

I have no idea, mine went through normaly, use a different browser

I will pay the first person $20 who signs up under my link, and the second and third people will get $10 from me. Payment will be made upon my receipt of the Nintendo DS, if I get it. This is assuming, of course, that I get it. A lot of us are smelling scam on this one, but we're still trying anyway! Might as well. Here's my link:

http://www.giftfox.com/ds/index.php?verifyid=1554066

PM me and let me know when you've signed up. :)

bread's done
Back