Get a FREE Nintendo DS system

i used link127's link. this site looks pretty legit i hope it is cuz gettin a free ds would kick ass. i know the freeipod.com and gratis stuff is legit and freeipods has plenty of offers so does this site unlike freeipodsnow.com which i tried and that site looked like it was put together by a 2 year old and it was free so i thought what the hell.

they only had 3 offers and the ebay offer said u had to put some canada crap for the address then 2 weeks later the site was gone it turned into a search engine so it was a scam. the nintendo ds site looks like its been around for awhile in the terms and conditions section their last revision was sep. 25 2003 so they shouldnt be gone in 2 weeks since they've been around for a year.

it has this GiftFox.com is a certified licensee of the TRUSTe® Privacy Seal Program. The privacy statement and practices of www.GiftFox.com have been reviewed by TRUSTe for compliance with our strict program requirements. it also says they are the #1 cash back consumer network hopefully they are legit

i got gmail invites for people who sign up with my link http://www.giftfox.com/ds/index.php?verifyid=1563303

I have a friend that did something else through this "giftFox" place and she regrets it now, because they farm your email address out to every spammer on earth. She says that she get so much spam now that she wants to change her email address. Weeding through hundreds of spam emails a day takes up too much time to be worth it. It's alot of work reading and deleting. I would do it myself if it wasn't such a hassle...I would just rather pay for the DS and not deal with all that trouble....You know the old saying "Aint nothing for Free in this world" comes to mind right about now. So either way you gotta pay. Use your best judgement I guess...

It says something in the "fine print" about taking 60 days to make sure you gave the correct credit card info and completed your offer before even shipping the DS out anyways. It comes out in just a month. Why wait to get it? When you could just make a stand with the gaming masses by buying one during the release date.

[quote name='Goodtone']I have a friend that did something else through this "giftFox" place and she regrets it now, because they farm your email address out to every spammer on earth. She says that she get so much spam now that she wants to change her email address. Weeding through hundreds of spam emails a day takes up too much time to be worth it. It's alot of work reading and deleting. I would do it myself if it wasn't such a hassle...I would just rather pay for the DS and not deal with all that trouble....You know the old saying "Aint nothing for Free in this world" comes to mind right about now. So either way you gotta pay. Use your best judgement I guess...[/quote]

That's why you register with any number of free email addresses that you don't really care about. I have 4 email addresses, only one of which gets real "mail".

goodtone wrote:
I have a friend that did something else through this "giftFox" place and she regrets it now, because they farm your email address out to every spammer on earth. She says that she get so much spam now that she wants to change her email address. Weeding through hundreds of spam emails a day takes up too much time to be worth it. It's alot of work reading and deleting.

Hundreds of spam.- i never get any spam from them. Alot of work reading and deleting.- you should use a different email addy or if u have hotmail or gmail account (i do) it should be caught in ur spam folder, so why would u be reading and deleting hundreds of spam emails in ur spam folder it automatically gets deleted.

It comes out in just a month. Why wait to get it? When you could just make a stand with the gaming masses by buying one during the release date.

because i wasnt planning on getting one for $150 cause i dont feel like payin that much for one but if i can get it free then hell yea. my email is fine, if i get spam its already in the spam folder so i dont have to deal with it. and u can always get a new email address if yours gets filled with spam so no big deal.

bread's done
Back