GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

The On Sale section of the Swag Store sucks because there isn't a way to adequately filter types of prizes, at least not for gift cards.

I don't remember ever seeing the Amazon gift cards go on sale, usually it's just the stuff that nobody is buying.

[quote name='Bankotsu']Did I do my math right to believe that the $25 Amazon gift card is the worst value at 630 points per $5 value? I don't see anything that I want in the near future so I'll just go for the $100. Need like 6000 points more[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the $25 card is the worst value:

$5 Gift Card - 90 SBs per dollar
$25 Gift Card - 126 SBs per dollar
$50 Gift Card - 118 SBs per dollar
$100 Gift Card - 116 SBs per dollar
$500 Gift Card - 110 SBs per dollar

[quote name='blindinglights']The On Sale section of the Swag Store sucks because there isn't a way to adequately filter types of prizes, at least not for gift cards.

I don't remember ever seeing the Amazon gift cards go on sale, usually it's just the stuff that nobody is buying.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the $25 was last on sale (at 2,600 SB) on Jan 30th from the comments on the item's page. I guess my best bet is to add it to my wishlist and signed up for notification of price drop.

[quote name='blindinglights']I tried a couple, but ended up just sticking with Swag Bucks. It's the easiest IMO.[/QUOTE]

Same Here.

I click on the e-mails from Superpoints for points, and sometimes do that click game. Only gotten like 200 points in a month from there though. Meanwhile, with Swagbucks, I can earn like a $5 gift card from Amazon every 3-4 days.

[quote name='Bankotsu']I click on the e-mails from Superpoints for points, and sometimes do that click game. Only gotten like 200 points in a month from there though. Meanwhile, with Swagbucks, I can earn like a $5 gift card from Amazon every 3-4 days.[/QUOTE]

You know they have videos too that you can re-do everyday.

What is a good way of going for gift cards. I have already verified the 5 $5 gift cards for this month and working on points. When do I go for a bigger gift card? What is better, get $25 or wait for $50?

Save for the next month since the $5 ones are the best value. If you start stockpiling a lot of them, go for the $50 card since the $25 is the worst value.

I get capthas again. Darn it why do they do this? There are not going to get any views that way. *Goes to watch meter*

EDIT: False Alarm. Just had to do it once to get the monkeys off my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys whenever a Captcha shows up u just gotta make sure u enter the 1st one and then there won't be anymore for the day. So whenever u start just watch it til it hits 90% enter that captcha and you're good to go :)

bread's done
Back