Go shaq-fu yourself, (Insert family member name here)

Rihan

CAGiversary!
So, how badly has your family pissed you off over the holiday season? Right now I feel like never talking to half of mine ever again. What the fuck is it about the holidays that actualy brings out the WORST in people?

I don't hate anyone, in fact we all usualy get along pretty damn well...its just something about this year people have done nothing but piss me off in one way or another.

My feminist aunt. I almost showed her just how inferior the female body is against someone who would be called "moose" if they played highschool football.

[quote name='Moxio']I don't dislike a single member of my family.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same. My aunt pisses me off sometimes cuz she can randomly say snotty things, but it's all good.

I don't dislike a certain family member, at least not any more than another. This holiday season has been an angst-filled one, however.

I don't hate any member of my family... except for my dad's sister. At least I "missed" seeing her this holiday season. She is CONSTANTLY out of line with stupid comments and she calls me "Jen" when there is already a "Jenn" in the family, and it's not even my name. At my parents' wedding, she wore these FUGLY crap-colored clogs as a bridesmaid and refused to change into a suitable pair of shoes. These are still visible in pictures. I'm not really sure how she got to be such a loudmouth asshole, as my dad and his brother, as well as their parents, are both very quiet compared to her.

Go fuck yourself, Aunt Susan.

my dad. I wanted to stay in Lousiana with my mom, but he was being a bastard about it. He got all pissed at me, and then sped off. So, here I am, with my mom, until January 3rd...

[quote name='Dead of Knight'] She is CONSTANTLY out of line with stupid comments and she calls me "Jen" when there is already a "Jenn" in the family, and it's not even my name. [/QUOTE]

"My new girlfriend's name is Lynn, L-Y-N-N. My old girlfriend's name is Lyn, L-Y-N. Sometimes I fuck up and call my new girlfriend by my old girlfriend's name. And she knows, 'cuz I don't say "nnnn" as long."

-Mitch Hedberg

[quote name='Strell']"My new girlfriend's name is Lynn, L-Y-N-N. My old girlfriend's name is Lyn, L-Y-N. Sometimes I fuck up and call my new girlfriend by my old girlfriend's name. And she knows, 'cuz I don't say "nnnn" as long."

-Mitch Hedberg[/QUOTE]

I have to say that her saying my name wrong (it's "Jenna" BTW) is the least of my worries about her.

[quote name='Strell']"My new girlfriend's name is Lynn, L-Y-N-N. My old girlfriend's name is Lyn, L-Y-N. Sometimes I fuck up and call my new girlfriend by my old girlfriend's name. And she knows, 'cuz I don't say "nnnn" as long."

-Mitch Hedberg[/quote]

:mrgreen:

Right now, I'm pissed at my immediate family for getting me sick. Usually, I just dislike them all greatly. It's like world politics condensed into one lineage.

I hate my uncle. All he does is talk about how perfect his kids are and he always criticizes my family. He gets into trouble with everyone. One summer we were renting an apartment at the shore and we invited him and his family to visit. He got into arguments with neighbors, people on the beach and just about everyone.

Well after my aunt hit me about ten times and saying how I have no cock and that I'm dating a fucking chink. I was ready to demolish her face in. I had about three or four of the males in my family restraining me from putting this obviously drunk idiot feminist in her place. She also kept saying how women were superior to men and some other such hogwash.

bread's done
Back