GOG Weekend Deal - Syberia Pack - 50% off

I don't normally like point & click style adventure games, but for some reason I've wanted to try one of these... MAYBE...

(GEEZ, I need to invest in a hard drive company at this point to STORE all these games...)

Back in my youth I was an adventure game addict. Grew up with the classic Sierra and Lucas Arts games. Throughout high school and college I thought adventure games were dead until I heard about Syberia. Tried it and fell in love with adventure games again. Highly recommended!

Syberia is probably my favorite adventure game of all time. Characters you cared about, varied locatrions, sensible puzzles and the art of Benoit Sokal. Unfortunately, the sequel did not hold the same magic for me.

[quote name='Sporadic']As much as I love GOG, you can get both of these games for $6.80-7.07 shipped from Amazon, if you have Amazon Prime. The disc worked fine on my Windows 7 64-bit system.

http://www.amazon.com/Microids-Syberia-1-2-DJC/dp/B0017HLYNC[/QUOTE]

It works on Windows 7?

Hmm, I think I might have to bite one one of these offers.

I've never played the Siberia games, but I have heard nothing but good things about them, even though they are point and click. Its just one of those games I never got around to playing.

Easily worth it these games are good fun and solid adventure point and click offerings. If you liked this game you would most likely enjoy The Longest Journey & Dreamfall or vice versa. The Dreamfall game of the year edition has both and it one of the best adventure games I have played/enjoyed.

These games are indeed excellent. They are just so atmospheric and the world is very unique. I own them both on disc but I've wanted the digital download version for a while, so I jumped on it.

bread's done
Back