Gogamer 48 Hour Madness: 360 wireless controller white $27.90 Guild Wars EOTN $29.90

[quote name='seen']where do the charge tax to?[/QUOTE]
They charge tax to CA. $2.16 on the controller. Just placed an order for a total of $32.65.

Has anyone bought anything from these guys before? Just making sure before I make an order. Wouldn't want a FamilyVideo experience...

I have, many times, and have never had a problem. They're especially good with stocking U.K. titles, oftentimes months before North American release - like Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened.

Sylvia

[quote name='DestinyHero']Has anyone bought anything from these guys before? Just making sure before I make an order. Wouldn't want a FamilyVideo experience...[/quote]

They are my favorite store to order from. They always have the cheapest prices on new games, and I love the 48 Hour Madness. I usually always end up buying something whenever a new one goes up. Definitely picking up a new controller.

[quote name='DestinyHero']Has anyone bought anything from these guys before? Just making sure before I make an order. Wouldn't want a FamilyVideo experience...[/QUOTE]

Yep, I've ordered a ton of stuff from these guys, it's one of my favorite online stores. They consitently have great PC games for really, really cheap, sometimes around $1-$7 for games that are only a couple years old. Plus shipping is reasonable and fast.

That controller will be my first online purchase. I really hope you guys are right about this site as I'm a skeptic when it comes to buying online.

[quote name='demolitio']That controller will be my first online purchase. I really hope you guys are right about this site as I'm a skeptic when it comes to buying online.[/QUOTE]

Wow First online purchase, I spend more online than in store these days.

Also it looks like the controller is $5.99 instead of the usual $2.59 shipping.

Tempting controller deal.

I've bought from them before. They're good, but their shipping (for me) isn't so hot. Great place to get PC stuff from overall, though. I'd like to get a controller and the Guild Wars expansion, but I've got too much on my plate. :p

[quote name='DestinyHero']Has anyone bought anything from these guys before? Just making sure before I make an order. Wouldn't want a FamilyVideo experience...[/quote]

They have great customer service. No need to worry here! :)

bread's done
Back