Gogamer.com Sale

Rubik

CAG Veteran
Dude, some of these prices are legit. I put the best ones imo in bold. I wish I had waited on JC 2.

Disciples III Renaissance (I) $32.90
Just Cause 2 $29.90
All Points Bulletin $39.90
Grip-it Analog Stick Covers $4.90
Madcatz Wireless z-Chuk (White) $4.90
Madcatz Wireless z-Chuk (Black) $4.90
Everglide DKT Keyboard $16.90
Remote Controller with Motion Plus (Black) $39.90
Eclipse Touch Mouse $38.90
Saitek Eclipse Wireless Litetouch Keyboard $89.90
Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System $89.90
Raven Squad: Hidden Dagger $3.90
Trine $3.90
Blood Bowl $5.90
Dark Void $6.90
Rogue Warrior $7.90
Thief: The Complete Collection (I) $9.90
Divine Divinity II (I) $11.90
Empire Total War DLC Collection (I) $13.90
Fallen Earth: Blood Sport $16.90
Elven Legacy Collection (I) $17.90
Empire: Total War (I) $19.90
Aliens vs Predator (I) $25.90
Napoleon: Total War (I) $29.90
Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion $29.90
Sniper Ghost Warrior $23.90
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 $29.90
Arma II: Operation Arrowhead $33.90
Trauma Team $26.90
100 Classic Books $16.90
Disgaea Infinite $16.90
Raven Squad: Hidden Dagger $8.90
Bionic Commando $8.90
Forza 3 $28.90
Naughty Bear with Free Statue $41.90
Transformers for Cybertron $49.90
Naughty Bear with Free Statue $41.90
UFC Undisputed 2010 $43.90
Transformers for Cybertron $49.90

[quote name='radioactivez0r']JC2 is PC version, no? Might want to specify.[/QUOTE]

It is. You definitely wanna specify consoles as some of these look much better than they really are (Who buys PC? ;))

is the price for rouge warior or dark sector worth it?
i know they arn't great but for $7 and 8$ + shipping?

[quote name='jab1235']is the price for rouge warior or dark sector worth it?
i know they arn't great but for $7 and 8$ + shipping?[/QUOTE]

I've heard good things about Dark Sector and I haven't heard one bit of praise for Rogue Warrior. Take that for what you will.

[quote name='jab1235']is the price for rouge warior or dark sector worth it?
i know they arn't great but for $7 and 8$ + shipping?[/QUOTE]

Dark Sector, or Dark Void?

Dark Void is definitely a good deal at $7, Rogue Warrior not as good but still worth the money.

[quote name='jon714']Dark Sector, or Dark Void?

Dark Void is definitely a good deal at $7, Rogue Warrior not as good but still worth the money.[/QUOTE]
yea dark void, i dont know why i was thinking dark sector. i think i'll pass this time. though my neighbor wanted dark void really bad (he can't play M games :p)

Yep, it's Dark Void. The JC 2 is for PC.

Rogue Warrior's cheap everywhere, prob cuz it does suck.

I don't know about the (I). International makes sense though I guess.

[quote name='zeldaking']Anybody order keyboards from GoGamer? I am thinking of getting the one listed below ($8 shipping is discouraging). I am wonderining if these are NEW keyboards or USED? I hate sites that don't list condition. MSRP suggests it is new, but people lie.

[/QUOTE]

does gogamer sell used products? or, do sites just sell you used shit and act like it's not or something?

[quote name='slidecage']100 Classic Books $16.90

i dont see why anyone would want to read books on the small DS screen ... wouldnt that damage your eyes[/QUOTE]

Might not be so bad on the DSi XL.

[quote name='Rubik']
I don't know about the (I). International makes sense though I guess.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I'll probably wait until Amazon has it available so I can use my credit/prime anyway. Little weird that they don't have it listed when it comes out in three weeks, though.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']I think GoGamer only sells new items.[/QUOTE]

See this is the problem - you have to "think" about it instead of companies stating their stuff is new. Thanks to those who responded.

Yes, I have ordered from companies (wherehouse.com as an example) where I have ordered a new game, but they send me a resealed copy with no security labels and call it new. The game I ordered was listed both as new or used, so I bought the new version, but it was still used. OneSaleADay.com also did this and of course there are others that don't know the meaning of new.

[quote name='zeldaking']See this is the problem - you have to "think" about it instead of companies stating their stuff is new. Thanks to those who responded.

Yes, I have ordered from companies (wherehouse.com as an example) where I have ordered a new game, but they send me a resealed copy with no security labels and call it new. The game I ordered was listed both as new or used, so I bought the new version, but it was still used. OneSaleADay.com also did this and of course there are others that don't know the meaning of new.[/QUOTE]

gogamer don't sell used games, I purchased games from them for the past 5 years and never had a problem.

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed the Thief collection and Dark Void.

For $7 or whatever Dark Void was, it's at least worth a shot even though the reviews are pretty mixed (most being negative). And I can't wait to play the Thief games again! :) At this point i've lost or loaned out my copies of all of those games.

[quote name='jon714']gogamer don't sell used games, I purchased games from them for the past 5 years and never had a problem.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jon714.

I've received near 50 games over the years from Gogamer and never was any of it used. Back in the day they used to sell things without the boxes and the like, but it was listed as such. Video Card add ins taken out, etc. They don't seem to do much of that anymore it seems, but like I said, it was listed as such and never had a problem with it.

Only "issue" I've had is ordering something on sale thats been out for a while, then it gets listed as backordered or changed even weirder to "pre-Order" or something, then they sit on the order forever until they finally cancel it or you inquire, then they cancel it, and then about half the time, the item is magically available again like 3 or 4 days later at regular price.

All in all one of the best places on the net to consistently get crazy deals on PC games that have been out a while and consoles have got some love in the last couple years as well.

[quote name='zeldaking']Yes, I have ordered from companies (wherehouse.com as an example) where I have ordered a new game, but they send me a resealed copy with no security labels and call it new.[/QUOTE]

The last game I ordered frrom GoGamer was resealed (not factory shrink-wrap) and the case was busted. I think they offered to exchange it, but it sold out during the sale I bought from and they never bothered to restock it, although they've kept it listed on their site for months as "out of stock."

I'm intrigued by the X52 Pro, but after my last order I don't think I'd ever trust GoGamer with a $30 item, not to mention a $100 item.

[quote name='gantt']The last game I ordered frrom GoGamer was resealed (not factory shrink-wrap) and the case was busted. I think they offered to exchange it, but it sold out during the sale I bought from and they never bothered to restock it, although they've kept it listed on their site for months as "out of stock."

I'm intrigued by the X52 Pro, but after my last order I don't think I'd ever trust GoGamer with a $30 item, not to mention a $100 item.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Gantt. I don't like these companies that think they can sell a used item as new, factory sealed even though it surely is not. Resealed is NOT NEW!

I am going to pass on the keyboard as I am not sure what condition it is and the shipping costs are too high.

[quote name='gantt']The last game I ordered frrom GoGamer was resealed (not factory shrink-wrap) and the case was busted. I think they offered to exchange it, but it sold out during the sale I bought from and they never bothered to restock it, although they've kept it listed on their site for months as "out of stock."

I'm intrigued by the X52 Pro, but after my last order I don't think I'd ever trust GoGamer with a $30 item, not to mention a $100 item.[/QUOTE]

That sucks for you on your order, but I love gogamer. Bizrate rates gogamer as outstanding or good in all rating categories.
http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--20615.html

bread's done
Back