Google Checkout $10 off $10 New Customers Only

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Google Checkout is back with a $10 off $10 at participating merchants for New Customers only. Sign up for Google Checkout by 2/15 to apply this discount, which ends 3/31.

*** Don't forget about the EA titles dropping tomorrow in price!!

Vendors offering these deals: http://www.google.com/checkout/signupwelcome.html

Deals thus far:
Looks like you could get the following:
PS2
kingdom hearts 2 for $23
Radiata Stores for $14
La Pucelle Tactics $14
Star Ocean Till The End of Time $14
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King $14

X360:
Nighty Nine Nights $19
Burnout Revenge $23

Wii:
DEAD!! Mario Party 8 $25 Shipped from http://www.toysrus.com

Following deals added by Hopeunknown.
CDUniverse.com

CDUniverse deals w/$10 off $10 GC

3.34 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Grand Theft Auto III

6.98 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Gun

8.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Final Fantasy X-2

8.94 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)
PSX:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Chrono Cross

9.18 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Tao's Adventure

Killer7

10.28(no tax+shipping included)

Chibi Robo

12.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Sonic Rush
Cooking Mama
Megaman Battle Network 5
Lunar; Dragon Song
Break 'Em All!
Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects

Super Mario Advance 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
LoZ: Link to the Past
Mario Golf
Mario Pinball Land
Sonic Advance 3
Naruto: Ninja Council

Animal Crossing
RE 4
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Starfox Assault
Super Monkey Ball 2
Lego Star Wars
Sonic Gems
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Mega Collection
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja
Pikmin 2

RE4
Dragon Quest VIII
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Sega Genesis Collection
Ace Combat 5
Kingdom Hearts
Lego Star Wars
Shadow of the Collosus
God of War
Karoake Revolution Party
Star Wars Battlefront II
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland!
Star Ocean: Until the End of Time
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Radiata Stories
NFL Head Coach
Destroy all Humans!
Devil May Cry 3
Megaman X Collection

PSX:
Final Fantasy IX

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Gradius Collection
Me and My Katamari

I signed up again using my same email/info and I get the discount. It seems to be attatched to the account I've been using all along as my purchase history is still there.

[quote name='hhhdx4']gruh? it said expires dec. 31st, and the discount isnt applied at checkout[/quote]

[SIZE=-2]Limit one per buyer only. We will apply the $10 bonus to your first purchase of $10 or more (before shipping & tax) from participating stores. To receive the bonus, sign-up before February 15, 2007. The bonus expires March 31, 2007 and cannot be combined with other Google Checkout promotions. The sign-up confirmation page will display a full list of participating merchants.[/SIZE]

Thanks OP! I just got Massive Attack "Collected (special edition) for $16.88!

I registered again (same info as my original account!) and it worked like a charm. I am waiting for my item to ship and then I will try to register again to see if I can get $10 more credit!!! Love it!!!:applause:

Just worked for me! I used my existing google checkout email address, then went to buy.com. Bought Kingdom of Heaven Directors 4 disc edition for $18 shipped. Cheapest price I have been able to find.

Thanks OP!

Just bought the Chronicles of Riddick HD-DVD for $13.34 shipped. Thanks OP.

I wish I didn't have to make more accounts to keep taking advantage of this.

yay got my pre-order of lunar knights shipped 21.94 yahooooooo
huhu does someone know if the price for hotel dusk for ds is right? i mean msrp?

Can someone explain the registering again part? Just re-enter the same credit card info that you originally used when you created a GCO membership?

[quote name='Kendro']Can someone explain the registering again part? Just re-enter the same credit card info that you originally used when you created a GCO membership?[/QUOTE]

When you signup, use the same email and info as used for your regular account.

Anyone know of any sites offering free or really cheap shipping? Most of the PSP games are $19.99 but end up being $15 after the $10 discount and adding shipping. I can get these games at Bestbuy for $15 with the GGC.

how do u get mario party 8 for 29.99 before this on toysrus.com is that a price error or you get discounts for preorders?

[quote name='Trakan']It doesn't work for a second, separate purchase, does it?[/QUOTE]

After I reregistered my original info, I signed up under a different email with the same billing/CC info and got another $10 off coupon. So, I'm not sure rereistering the same info over and over agian would work.

[quote name='mpj31']how do u get mario party 8 for 29.99 before this on toysrus.com is that a price error or you get discounts for preorders?[/QUOTE]
Not sure may be a pricing error though.

[quote name='reibeatall']I might just throw 3 copies of Legend of Dragoon and a copy or two of Mega Man X 4 for 10ish bucks then use Google Checkout.[/QUOTE]

Again, shipping is $10 for the 1st item and $7 for each additional Item. And they tack on extra charges depending on what game you order too, apparently. Check their "shipping info" page.

Gamefly takes Google Checkout. Only being able to buy one game at a time sucks now, but it's still a great deal on what's left.

Edit: Crap, It looked like all the GCO stores were in the list but GF isn't.

Got "Hey Everybody! It's Mr. Pants!" From CDUniverse.
Wait, no I didn't. The discount wouldn't apply... I typed this message before I checked out completely.

[quote name='TheOne06']Damn, I the item I want doesn't qualify for google checkout[/QUOTE]

Same here. I was buying batteries at Buy.com and it didn't qualify, oh well, next time.

[quote name='mattstockton12']Anyone know of any good games at these vendors for 10-15 bucks? I like near-free games.[/QUOTE]
I've been looking, and I don't see much. I've mostly been looking at DS and 360 though, there's not too much I'd want last-gen right now (maybe Black if anyone sees it cheap).

well it worked for me
the thing is that it works under one account and one credit card
from google check-out
go to the google checkout site and click where it says 10off bonus
and login

I don't see any $10 off bonus thing to click.

Can you provide a link?

Nevermind, you have to sign out first.

Hmmmm, I am currently waiting on 3 exchanges from Buy.com (2 incorrect items, 1 defective) so I'm not sure if I want to rock the boat, so to speak. This could be really great for CDs though.

V for Vendetta HD DVD $10.95 shipped from DVDPlanet
Next Man Up paperback $3.62 shipped from Buy.com

Every time you think they're done with GCO deals, one comes back bigger and badder.

CDuniverse seems to have all the PS2 Atlus titles releasing this year available for pre-order, and the $10 coupon works fine, so you can grab any of them for about $42.xx shipped. Included are Persona 3, Odin Sphere, and Growlanser V...

Edit: Interestingly, they have Odin Sphere listed at $55.99, but you could just order it from ToysRUs instead...

i tried to use at dvd planet but didnt get the option for $10 off...

only new accounts then? i thought ppl said existing accounts work

[quote name='guyver2077']i tried to use at dvd planet but didnt get the option for $10 off...

only new accounts then? i thought ppl said existing accounts work[/QUOTE]

I created an account with the exact same info as my former one (credit card, billing address, etc) and got the discount, so maybe that's what they were referring to...

bread's done
Back