Google Checkout $10 off $10 New Customers Only

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Google Checkout is back with a $10 off $10 at participating merchants for New Customers only. Sign up for Google Checkout by 2/15 to apply this discount, which ends 3/31.

*** Don't forget about the EA titles dropping tomorrow in price!!

Vendors offering these deals: http://www.google.com/checkout/signupwelcome.html

Deals thus far:
Looks like you could get the following:
PS2
kingdom hearts 2 for $23
Radiata Stores for $14
La Pucelle Tactics $14
Star Ocean Till The End of Time $14
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King $14

X360:
Nighty Nine Nights $19
Burnout Revenge $23

Wii:
DEAD!! Mario Party 8 $25 Shipped from http://www.toysrus.com

Following deals added by Hopeunknown.
CDUniverse.com

CDUniverse deals w/$10 off $10 GC

3.34 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Grand Theft Auto III

6.98 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Gun

8.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Final Fantasy X-2

8.94 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)
PSX:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Chrono Cross

9.18 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Tao's Adventure

Killer7

10.28(no tax+shipping included)

Chibi Robo

12.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Sonic Rush
Cooking Mama
Megaman Battle Network 5
Lunar; Dragon Song
Break 'Em All!
Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects

Super Mario Advance 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
LoZ: Link to the Past
Mario Golf
Mario Pinball Land
Sonic Advance 3
Naruto: Ninja Council

Animal Crossing
RE 4
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Starfox Assault
Super Monkey Ball 2
Lego Star Wars
Sonic Gems
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Mega Collection
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja
Pikmin 2

RE4
Dragon Quest VIII
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Sega Genesis Collection
Ace Combat 5
Kingdom Hearts
Lego Star Wars
Shadow of the Collosus
God of War
Karoake Revolution Party
Star Wars Battlefront II
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland!
Star Ocean: Until the End of Time
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Radiata Stories
NFL Head Coach
Destroy all Humans!
Devil May Cry 3
Megaman X Collection

PSX:
Final Fantasy IX

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Gradius Collection
Me and My Katamari

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I created an account with the exact same info as my former one (credit card, billing address, etc) and got the discount, so maybe that's what they were referring to...[/quote]

that worked thanks.. v is a steal at that price

sucks that i will have to keep making accounts to use this

thanks OP. I used existing accounts and picked up 2 Blu-ray movies (Superman Returns and Xmen 3) from Buy.com for 21 each + free shipping.

strange.. i had a $1 shipping option when i ordered v at dvdplanet..

now i wanted to order a br and i didnt get that option anymore.. only the $2.. which is still decent

edit.. forget it got the $1 option this time

ordered saw on br .. unfortunately its not on hd dvd but it is one of my fav movies..$13

[quote name='wampa8jedi']CDuniverse seems to have all the PS2 Atlus titles releasing this year available for pre-order, and the $10 coupon works fine, so you can grab any of them for about $42.xx shipped. Included are Persona 3, Odin Sphere, and Growlanser V..[/QUOTE]
Have you actually ordered any? I was trying to pre-order something and it would say the coupon wasn't valid for an item in the cart (and it specifically excludes pre-orders).

I created a new account with an existing card instead.
I got the 2000 wii points card for $15.07 from buy.com
Shipping is an obscene $5.55!!!
But $15 is still the best deal out there.

[quote name='reibeatall']This can't be real/legit...

http://www.budgetvideogames.com/store/category.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&catid=231

It's listed as one of the places that the google checkout 10 off 10 works for...[/quote]

Well, the guy probably has the games and does indeed sell them at that price, but there is no such thing as a free lunch (from that budget video games site) - $9.50 Shipping and Handling for the first item, then another $6.50 per additional, and add $2 per PS1 Square/Enix games...what a RIP:

Save shipping on multiple items!!!
Please refer to below chart for Shipping and Handling fees. Prices include insurance.
All Shipping
Provided by USPS.

satisfaction-gauranteed.gif

verisignseal.jpg

Shipping Destination & MethodEstimated Delivery TimesPricing for 1st ItemEach Additional ItemUSA 1st Class Mail
usa_flag.gif
3-7 days (*)$9.49$6.74 * USA Priority Mail
usa_flag.gif
2-3 days (*)$12.49$6.74 * USA Express
usa_flag.gif
1 day (*)$23.49$6.74 * Canada Airmail
canada_flag.gif
7-10 days (*)$10.49$7.74 * International
int_globe.gif
7-10 days (*)$13.99$9.99 *

We ship to APO/FPO, AK,HI, PR
and all
US territories
same rates
as USA.

Please note above charges apply to most items we sell with a few exceptions. Exceptions are as follows:
  • All Square-Enix PS1 games add $2.00 . (Final Fantasies, Xenogears, Chrono Cross)
  • All New release or front line games add $1.00 per item. (these are games generally priced $24.89 or higher)
** We are required by state law to collect a 6 1/2% sales tax for all shipments to the state of Florida. **
* All orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours, shipping times are from date of shipping. *
* Multiple shipping discounts apply to auctions won over any 3 day period. *
* Our checkout system will automatically consolidate orders.*

[quote name='mattstockton12']I don't understand, I signed up and am google checking out at Buy.com and the discount isn't appearing, do I have to do something else?[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to add an out of stock item?

Also I've placed a couple of orders from CD Universe with different accounts with no problem.

QTF.

I signed up using my same email/info and got the $10 discount attached to my old account. I verified this by checking out an order to the last step (without actually placing the order). The $10 discount appeared. Hopefully, the discount will stay with my account until end of March :bouncy:

Actually, you don't even have to create a new account.

I signed up using my own account and it went through just fine!

If you have a PS3, check out Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back and Full Metal Jacket on Blu Ray. Both come out to about $12 shipped after the $10 off google checkout, then you can use the $10 rebate that came packed in with your PS3 for net of $2 per movie!

I checked the other titles that work on the rebate and most of them will be between $7 and $10 net after google checkout and $10 rebate (this includes X-Men 3, Invincible, Superman Returns, Underworld Evolution and some others).

At anyrate, you can't beat Blu Ray movies for $2, and even $7 to $10 isn't bad.

i just ordered Burnout Revenge for the x360 for $21 shipped. i just had to sign out of Google, and follow the link and reregister. worked like a charm. i love playing this game online

Deals thus far:
Looks like you could get the following:
PS2
kingdom hearts 2 for $23
Radiata Stores for $14
La Pucelle Tactics $14
Star Ocean Till The End of Time $14
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King $14
Can you mention where these deals are? Thanks.

Alright, I'm trying to order a DVD off CD Universe, but when I do the Google Checkout, it shows the normal price. What am I doing wrong, or does it take it off after I submit?

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Alright, I'm trying to order a DVD off CD Universe, but when I do the Google Checkout, it shows the normal price. What am I doing wrong, or does it take it off after I submit?[/QUOTE]

Did you sign into Google checkout from the shopping cart page? It takes the discount off then. If not, it's not one of the participating merchants.

[quote name='Sephiroth X']Anyone know if dvdplanet.com is reliable?[/QUOTE]

It's exactly the same group running it now as Deepdiscount (similar prices and everything ships from the same place). Thus, good deals but I wouldn't be in a hurry.

Reality's Fringe;2546063]Did you sign into Google checkout from the shopping cart page? It takes the discount off then. If not said:
Yes, I did sign in from the merchant page. And, on the list, CD Universe is listed, so IDK why it isn't working.

Pretty sweet deal. I purchased the Kingdom Hearts Limited Edition Strategy Guide for $12.46 shipped from Buy.com using the $10.00 Google Checkout. Thanks OP.

Lots of people on other forums are saying this deal is no longer working, I am having the same experience. Just created an account and couldnt purchase something off dvdempire with it. Anyone else having Problems?

[quote name='nharmon91']Lots of people on other forums are saying this deal is no longer working, I am having the same experience. Just created an account and couldnt purchase something off dvdempire with it. Anyone else having Problems?[/QUOTE]

Still working for me...I've lost count of how many orders I put thru!

I just did it again too. A 1gig USB drive for $11 shipped after GCO with a $10 rebate on top of that (the top seller on Buy.com).

I tried re-registering a second time to get a second $10 discount but I didn't get the $10 discount again. Anyone know what's up?

[quote name='badramen']I tried re-registering a second time to get a second $10 discount but I didn't get the $10 discount again. Anyone know what's up?[/quote]

With a different email?

I just tried on Buy.com and it didn't work. However, when I clickedd the google checkout link for more info it said that google checkout was experiencing temporary difficulties and the $10 off would not be available.

So it looks like it is for all sites but will most likely be back up soon.

Well, this blows. I was about to order Condemned from CDWarehouse, and there's no sign of the discount. I don't know if CDW dropped off their vendor list or it's the checkout problems mentioned above.

Guess I'll just wait it out.

[quote name='badramen']I can still use my discount so it must be CDWarehouses problem.[/quote]
Where at? I tried CDWarehouse, TRU and Buy.com and it's not working for me.

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, this blows. I was about to order Condemned from CDWarehouse, and there's no sign of the discount. I don't know if CDW dropped off their vendor list or it's the checkout problems mentioned above.

Guess I'll just wait it out.[/QUOTE]
CDWarehouse is not on the discount list and I don't recall it ever having been. CD Universe was there but they dropped off.

[quote name='TheOne06']So I can't use GCO on a preorder? every site I try and get the movie from it won't let me[/QUOTE]
Right, no preorders.

[quote name='Damian']CDWarehouse is not on the discount list and I don't recall it ever having been. CD Universe was there but they dropped off.[/quote]
I thought CDWarehouse was on the list, though that appears to be a mistake on my part. CDUniverse was, as of yesterday, when I signed up with Google checkout. :whistle2:s

Seems not to be working for me on Buy.com and TRU.com. The question I do have is understanding where the discount comes off. Does it come off the site's listed charges for the order, like any other "normal" discount, or is it done on the back end, so for a $34 order, Google Checkout only charges $24 against your credit card?

The discount doesn't actually appear until you reach Google Checkout. It won't show up on the site you're buying from. (You can still cancel the order at that point, too, if you're worried about clicking in too far.)

[quote name='shrike4242']Not to sound stupid, though when it is working, it shows the discount on the order screen, like a "normal" discount would be, right? Or is it merely not charging $10 to your credit card on the Google Checkout side of things?[/QUOTE]
It shows you on the Google Checkout screen. If it's not appearing before you click the "Place my order $XX.XX" button then it's not working.

[quote name='Rig']Where is Mario Party 8 $25? I see it on the TRU site, but don't see one that low.[/quote]

Its over.

bread's done
Back