Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

fuck 'ing stardrive, i really need to remove that from my wishlist, every time i see it on sale i keep thinking that I really want it and have to go read the forums and remind myself not to support those kinds of devs. Horizon does have me intrigued, but as some of the reviews point out there isnt much new to it, just another space 4x with nothing to separate it

Last edited by a moderator:
GMG has The Book of Unwritten Tales titles for 90% off this week.

All activate on Steam.

With the 20% off coupon, Z4364W-7MR5WA-N5BCOO (No minimum?, excludes credit), the Complete bundle looks to be a historical low $3.20.

Also on sale,
for 2K Multibuy, buy 5 copies of Borderlands 2 GOTY for $30.. spread it among your friends for $6/piece --> Christmas comes early

Can you buy the same game more than once though? Because $6/7/8 for XCOM EW isn't too shabby.
It does let you add a quantity of 5 to your cart. I didn't go far enough in checkout to see the discount applied, however.

Edit: The discount will only apply with differing items.

Hey guys check your e-mails for an awesome loyalty voucher from GMG.

23% off! 3 more percentage points! Off any game! I feel special.

Can't use credit.

Hey guys check your e-mails for an awesome loyalty voucher from GMG.

23% off! 3 more percentage points! Off any game! I feel special.

Can't use credit.
Doesn't seem to have a min limit though. They do have an apogee sale and the throwback pack is $2.49 which looks like the lowest it's been. The coupon does work with that.

Gmg has been having some incredible deals!
200_s.gif

GMG has a LEGO Sale this weekend, for up to 75% off.

All activate on Steam.

Also on sale,

Coupon code 1EUYMC-XPDZG8-KOF6WX for an additional 20% off, usual restrictions apply (maybe).

GMG has a LEGO Sale this weekend, for up to 75% off.

All activate on Steam.

Coupon code NEVR14-U3AJ96-7004LF for an additional 20% off, usual restrictions apply (maybe).
I just recently 100%'ed LEGO Marvel and enjoyed it thoroughly. That's an incredible deal for a terrific game if you're looking to get into the LEGO games.

I'm sort of on the fence about grabbing LEGO The Hobbit since it's surely due to drop to $4.99 by this winter. If the coupon works then that gets pretty close to my price....

I just recently 100%'ed LEGO Marvel and enjoyed it thoroughly. That's an incredible deal for a terrific game if you're looking to get into the LEGO games.
I can second that thought. It was a fun game for $5 (or free with playfire monies). I'm going back and playing LEGO Batman 2 now and it feels clunkier. Hopefully part 3 is more like Marvel.

I couldn't get the coupon code posted in here to work, but the one on the front page of GMG seems to work fine. I think I'm going to wait it out until winter to see if L:TH drops in price some more.

I'm sort of on the fence about grabbing LEGO The Hobbit since it's surely due to drop to $4.99 by this winter. If the coupon works then that gets pretty close to my price....
I'd wait, cause Lego Hobbit is fucking boring.

Reminder that those Konami prices are absolute garbage. Go to Nuuvem instead.

Nuuvem's got a Konami Weekend Deal thing going on.

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/fds-konami

Ending Monday:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - 5.57

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - 13.37

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Revelations - 3.56

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 costume / relic DLCs - $0.44 each

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD - 4.45

Ending next Friday:

Battle: Los Angeles - 3.78

Puzzle Chronicles - 3.78

Rocket Knight - 3.78

SAW - 7.80

Silent Hill Homecoming - 7.80

I believe that this is the lowest Rocket Knight has been in... forever. All are Steam keys, prices are in USD converted from Real, add a few cents for Paypal's currency exchange.

thanks for the review!
Not 100% sure you're not sarcastic, but as someone whose beaten every Lego game except Lego Movie, and is a big Tolkien fan, it was really boring. Lego LotR was much better. Lego Hobbit's the most boring one since at least Lego Indiana Jones.

Not 100% sure you're not sarcastic, but as someone whose beaten every Lego game except Lego Movie, and is a big Tolkien fan, it was really boring. Lego LotR was much better. Lego Hobbit's the most boring one since at least Lego Indiana Jones.
I was a little. :) The extra info is good though.

I've played most of them and like LoTR pretty well. Sucks about The Hobbit, but it doesn't hurt as much to wait a little longer now that I know it's not as good.

So I guess LEGO Star Wars will never be discounted again, since its been picked up by Disney or whoever the fuck.
Little bit of extra info. Disney also owns Marvel now.

Last edited:
Yes but that wasn't my point.

If this is discounted.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/lego-marvel-superheroes-na/

I doubt they would be specifically blocking Star Wars or Indiana Jones.

It may be more likely that those games are no longer discounted because the company just assumes they are too old to bother with.
Indy and Star Wars were Lucasarts titles, and I'm not sure how that team carried over under the new regime, but I'm sure the affiliation has something to do with the lack of discounts on those franchises.

Indy and Star Wars were Lucasarts titles, and I'm not sure how that team carried over under the new regime, but I'm sure the affiliation has something to do with the lack of discounts on those franchises.
Lucasarts was dismantled altogether. It only exists now for liscensing purposes.

Some sale junk...

SEGA Week:
Up to 75% off Company of Heroes Franchise Day
80% off Dreamcast Collection (Steam) - $4.19 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Crazi Taxi
  • SEGA Bass Fishing
  • Space Channel 5: Part 2
  • Sonic Adventure
[/customspoiler]
75% off Typing Of the Dead - Complete Collection (Steam) - $7.74 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • The Typing of the Dead: Overkill – Thou Filthy Love Collection[customspoiler=Includes]The Typing of the Dead: Overkill
  • The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Filth of the Dead DLC
  • The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Love at First Bite DLC
  • The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Shakespeare DLC
[/customspoiler][*]The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Silver Screen DLC
[*]The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Dancing with the Dead DLC
[/customspoiler]
80% off Sega Classics Pack (Steam) - $14.99[customspoiler=Includes]
  • Binary Domain
  • Hell Yeah
  • Jet Set Radio
  • NiGHTS into DREAMS
  • Viking Battle for Asgard
[/customspoiler]
SEGA Bundle - $3.88 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Binary Domain
  • Crazy Taxi
  • Viking: Battle for Asgard
[/customspoiler]

Up to 75% off Mac Games

GMG Weekly Bundle - $4.97 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Actua Soccer 3
  • Cobi Treasure Deluxe
  • Crash Time 2
  • Grotesque Tactics 2
  • Realms of the Haunting
  • Shelter
  • Tank Universal
[/customspoiler]

20% off ($7 minimum): HAQ7RX-I6OR8Q-XF9V6Y

Typing of the Dead Complete Collection -- not to be confused with the Typing of the Dead Collection, which is actually complete with all DLC. TotD: Complete Collection is missing two. 

Having said that, 20% off brings it down near $6 for the game and 3/5 of the DLC. I'm interested, though if it was truly the "complete collection" I'd definitely be in. Gotta think this one over.

Typing of the Dead Complete Collection -- not to be confused with the Typing of the Dead Collection, which is actually complete with all DLC. TotD: Complete Collection is missing two.
Whats missing? One of the dlc is three dlc packs for some reason. I can't see anything on steam left out.

I was going to spend some play money on it, If not then screw it.

Whats missing? One of the dlc is three dlc packs for some reason. I can't see anything on steam left out.

I was going to spend some play money on it, If not then screw it.
This is correct (unless there is a DLC I don't know about). I've edited my posting for more clarity...

75% off Typing Of the Dead - Complete Collection (Steam) - $7.74 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • The Typing of the Dead: Overkill – Thou Filthy Love Collection[customspoiler=Includes]The Typing of the Dead: Overkill
  • The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Filth of the Dead DLC
  • The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Love at First Bite DLC
  • The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Shakespeare DLC
[/customspoiler][*]The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Silver Screen DLC
[*]The Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Dancing with the Dead DLC
[/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back