Group lowball IS OVER! THANKS EVERYONE! Tentative totals in OP.

[quote name='aptanor']Erm, I think I have Contact at $5. sterlingice's last bid was for $4 in post 475, and I bid $5 in 478. There's been no mention of the game since.[/QUOTE]

I'm lazy-- err... sneaky (post 515) :D

SI

[quote name='sterlingice']I'm lazy-- err... sneaky (post 515) :D

SI[/QUOTE]

Number-only bids are fine now, but as a note to everyone, even if you're desperate to win something, please have the courtesy not to make a huge list of number-only bids in the final minutes as it wastes precious seconds forcing people to check what they've been outbid on. It's generally considered a sneaky tactic here. If you're going to snipe, snipe LIKE A MAN :D

Updated!

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Scribblenauts - 4
Pokemon Ranger - 3
Scurge Hive - 2
Naked Brothers Band Game - 1[/QUOTE]

Well wouldn't you look at the Johnny-come-lately. Where the hell have you been all this time, Trollsy? :lol:

[quote name='sterlingice']lilchao- this has been driving me nuts: what is your Avatar?

SI[/QUOTE]

"Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea"

It's most of the way through the movie, probably about a half hour before the end.

[quote name='fwbweux']Well wouldn't you look at the Johnny-come-lately. Where the hell have you been all this time, Trollsy? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Busy, I forgot all about this. D: Plus I am broke as shit....

but...

1) - $157

28a.) Link's Crossbow Training w/Zapper (B) *actual shipping - $1
82.) Ar Tonelico II: Melody of MetaFalica Premium Edition (A-) - $23
93.) Magna Carta Deluxe Box Set (no poster, wear on outer box and disk) Pic 2 - $12
96.) Shining Force Neo (C) - $4
279.) Lot of 11 Mario figures (A) - $15

[quote name='lilchao44']"Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea"

It's most of the way through the movie, probably about a half hour before the end.[/QUOTE]

Ah! Never seen it but looking it up online, I remember seeing some things about it. Looks cute. Thx :)

SI

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Who is the PS3 coming from, btw?[/QUOTE]

Amblix, so California. No, I don't think it'll ship first class, haha.

Being broke is no excuse to not go nuts in a lowball. I've been unemployed for over a year, dammit, and that hasn't stopped me! Step your game up, bro.

Okay guys. Announcement: we now have an hour or less left in the lowball. I'm going to go make a sandwich, eat it, ruminate on how delicious it was for a few minutes, and then I'll come back to update one more time. After that, this lowball becomes a piranha tank of lawlessness until I end it. Be sure to read all bids and not just the OP to ensure you haven't been outbid. Capice?

Sterlingice: It's worth watching, the scenery art is beautiful. There are a few poorly animated bits, but they're really short and actually are kinda funny.

ds.gif
69.) Pokemon Ranger (B) - $4
279.) Lot of 11 Mario figures (A) - $16

Alright, well I have to head to work. Hopefully the lowball gods will look after my bids. ;) Anyway, hopefully I can add to the fun next lowball. I am gonna try to be online more. MISS YOU GUYS! :D

Mm... sandwich.

Oh, who am I kidding. It's too late to eat. It's 11pm here and I usually am heading to sleep about this time and have a couple of meetings tomorrow at work *sigh*

SI

Let's do this.

34.) Antiphona no Seikahime LE (JP) Game: New ~ Extras: New ~ Outerbox: Opened - $35 mb7241

65.) Ninokuni LE (JP) (S) - $50 mb7241

82.) Ar Tonelico II: Melody of MetaFalica Premium Edition (A-) - $25 mb7241

113.) Chaos Wars (JP) (A-) - $9 mb7241

125.) Spectral Souls (JP) (A-) - $9 mb7241

126.) Spectral Souls II (JP) (A-) - $9 mb7241

195.) Atari 7800 Lot: Pro System (includes power cord but not TV connection), 2 controllers, and 34 Atari 7800 & 2600 Games (7800 system is backwards compatible). *actual shipping - $20 mb7241

290a.) Sennheiser 595 Headphones (B+) *actual shipping - $45 mb7241

bread's done
Back