GS.com code: $10 off any $75 or more purchase

RelentlessRolento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
This deal is probably old as fuck / already posted, but here goes anyway:

xbox live daimond members (and non members) can use the code Diamond during checkout at Gamestop.com/EB.com to get $10 your purchases equal or greater than $75.

Isn't this the coupon that was taking $10 off any order by mistake a while ago? I remember some XBL coupon glitch with Gamestop.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Isn't this the coupon that was taking $10 off any order by mistake a while ago? I remember some XBL coupon glitch with Gamestop.[/quote]Yep. That's the one.

I'm actually thinking about using this to pre-order Monster Hunter: Freedom 2 and Brave Story: New Traveler for the PSP. Monster Hunter is finally up for pre-order, and you get a free poogie with it too :D

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I'm actually thinking about using this to pre-order Monster Hunter: Freedom 2 and Brave Story: New Traveler for the PSP. Monster Hunter is finally up for pre-order, and you get a free poogie with it too :D[/QUOTE]

didn't know it was up for pre order... I'll put some cash down tmmrw so I can get a pig.

FYI, the coupon doesn't stack with the SAVER free shipping coupon. Only one coupon per order. End result is that this isn't as good a deal as it sounded. You have to pay for shipping and tax.

[quote name='crunchewy']FYI, the coupon doesn't stack with the SAVER free shipping coupon. Only one coupon per order. End result is that this isn't as good a deal as it sounded. You have to pay for shipping and tax.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried it with the special edition of GTA4 and it came out to $89.55 after shipping+tax. Oh well.

[quote name='graf1k']Damn, a pre-order of Bioshock LE is just under $75. Damn...[/quote]Get some random cheap filler.

bread's done
Back