GS/EB $10 Extra trade credit when you trade in any Wii/PS3 game!

[quote name='defiance_17']Does anyone know how much The Godfather for Wii gets? I'm thinking of unloading it now while it may still be relatively high.[/QUOTE]
I don't know how high it still is, as I have seen the game sold for $30 at a ton of places just the other day.

Tried using this in combination with an Edge card at my local Gamestop and they wouldn't stack them. Oh well, I picked up

The Protector 2-Disc SE
A Beautiful Mind 2 Disc SE
Lucky Number Slevin

for a total of $15.32; not bad :D

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Tried using this in combination with an Edge card at my local Gamestop and they wouldn't stack them. Oh well, I picked up

The Protector 2-Disc SE
A Beautiful Mind 2 Disc SE
Lucky Number Slevin

for a total of $15.32; not bad :D[/quote]What's the SKU on The Protector (should be on the EB sticker and/or on your receipt)? I wanna see if any stores here have it.

[quote name='4est']Super Paper Mario only netted me 25$ today. But I got the extra 10 and picked up Mario Strikers Charged[/quote]

Same here - traded in SPM for $35 after coupon. The associate who rang me up seemed like he'd seen a lot of these coupons lately.

Saved the credit for Metroid Prime 3.

[quote name='botticus']What's the SKU on The Protector (should be on the EB sticker and/or on your receipt)? I wanna see if any stores here have it.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's 989189 since that's on both the receipt and the sticker. If any other sets of numbers are needed (since I'm unsure on which exactly is the SKU) there's also 980/000 (on receipt only), and then 081307BDK021 (on EB Sticker only). Hope it helps!

[quote name='RoboPenguin']I'm pretty sure it's 989189 since that's on both the receipt and the sticker. If any other sets of numbers are needed (since I'm unsure on which exactly is the SKU) there's also 980/000 (on receipt only), and then 081307BDK021 (on EB Sticker only). Hope it helps![/quote]That was it, thanks! But only two within 20 miles, not worth a trip on its own.

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom got me $10 before the extra $10 today. It trades for $26 at GameRush, but I went ahead and traded it at GameStop anyway.

Wierd, I assumed this promo ended when the $10 for 2 DS/PSP games one did. I haven't used this one once yet...

Anyway, I updated the CAG wiki through this post...

I tried to trade in Resident Evil 4 Wii edition and Trauma Center Second Opinion at one store. The guy looks at the coup and says "Ah, only one coupon per customer per visit." I ask him. "So can I just leave the store, come back in and trade the other game?" He looks at me like I have 6 heads and say "Normally I'm all for 'the tricks' (cue world's biggest air quote) but if they ever find out about we're screwed." I leave Trauma Center in hand. Bloody pointless. Hmm...I dont want to make 300% profit by accepting a trade in. Nice logic GS.

Anyhow
Before bonus

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition - 15
Trauma Center Second Opinion - 14
Deep Labyrinth DS - 3
Trace Memory - 3
True Swing Golf - 3

Picked up a used great condition Animal Crossing Wild World for the wife's b-day for 24 bucks and still had enough left over to pay off my Metroid Prime 3 pre order.

[quote name='Legendaryhedgehog06']I tried to trade in Resident Evil 4 Wii edition and Trauma Center Second Opinion at one store. The guy looks at the coup and says "Ah, only one coupon per customer per visit." I ask him. "So can I just leave the store, come back in and trade the other game?" He looks at me like I have 6 heads and say "Normally I'm all for 'the tricks' (cue world's biggest air quote) but if they ever find out about we're screwed." I leave Trauma Center in hand. Bloody pointless. Hmm...I dont want to make 300% profit by accepting a trade in. Nice logic GS.

Anyhow
Before bonus

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition - 15
Trauma Center Second Opinion - 14
Deep Labyrinth DS - 3
Trace Memory - 3
True Swing Golf - 3

Picked up a used great condition Animal Crossing Wild World for the wife's b-day for 24 bucks and still had enough left over to pay off my Metroid Prime 3 pre order.[/quote]

I guess I'll give it a shot today, I want to get rid of madden 07 even if the trade in will be 16 bucks after coupon. Thats probably the best i'll get for it since 08 is out now. I wanted to trade it in with wii play and use that for the metroid reserve. I'll just make two trips one today and then tomorrow.

[quote name='Archon29']Uh oh, did this promotion end yesterday?[/QUOTE]I didn't realize it yesterday, hopefully they'll extend it another week, they've already done so twice.

Then again, maybe that $10 off used 360 games is replacing this

bread's done
Back