GUITAR HERO II 27.85 at Sams Club (YMMV)

I'd drive out there right now to check on that, but the weather conditions aren't very good around here right now in Indiana.

Holy crap, that's a great deal.

GH2 is completely badass. Having access to it at that price and not buying it is downright un-American.

In that case, I agree you'd be an idiot to pass on it.

It's worth every penny of the $80 MSRP, much less for $27.85. The damn wired controller goes for $40 by itself!

wow great price, unfortunately they dont have a sam's club near by , only costco's...if i can get it somehow i'd finally play my ps2 after 3-4 yrs lol

[quote name='Rictor']Sam's Club = Wal-Mart = Only one Sam's Club in the entire country is going to have this deal, the one in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Is that how Sam's Club works? I know they're owned by Wal-Mart.

I don't have a Sam's Club membership anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter... I couldn't have bought the game anyway. I belong to Costco. I never liked the Sam's Club/Wal-Mart connection.

[quote name='whytemyke']damn, don't you have to have a membership to sams club before you can buy there though?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you do. That's how both Costco and Sam's Club work.

Of course, the way around this is if you know someone who has a membership and they let you borrow their card. :)

I think you can buy things from Sams Club WITHOUT a membership card, but they charge you a surcharge of like 10% tacked on the total

[quote name='heavy liquid']Of course, the way around this is if you know someone who has a membership and they let you borrow their card. :)[/quote]

If only that worked out all the time...last time I went to Sam's Club I used my dad's card and they wouldn't let me buy anything. So it depends on who's working I suppose.

OP, which Sam's club, specifically, did you see it at? I'm in the area, and would love this.

Did the location you went to have any more?

My Sam's checked all the clubs within 30 miles for the game and price.
Found as many as five in one location all $74.99

[quote name='dpatel']OP, which Sam's club, specifically, did you see it at? I'm in the area, and would love this.

Did the location you went to have any more?[/QUOTE]

I found it at the sams on coit rd in Plano. I think they had a couple left. I called the one on Ohio Dr and they said they didn't have any and couldn't verify the price. The sams on spring creek suppossedly has some but I don't know if it is the same price. I called and they said it would take about 10 minutes or longer to find out the price so I hung up.

[quote name='foundation']:bs:

Receipt scan please.. plus this should be moved to the bragging forum if no one can confirm.[/QUOTE]

I scanned the receipt. If you would be so kind as tell me how to post the scan. I tried to paste it but there was no option. Thanks.

[quote name='ssimp12626']I scanned the receipt. If you would be so kind as tell me how to post the scan. I tried to paste it but there was no option. Thanks.[/quote]

Put it on imageshack.us or photobucket.com or something and use the "Post a Picture" button to the left of the quote button when you reply.

I'm really yearning to see your receipt, because that's a great price for GH2.

Going to check it out today at the local Sams.

Is it just me or is being a PROUD hummer driver like being proud of being a fat stupid ass? Your proud that your dumb enough to get 8 miles to the gallon, proud to be contributing to the US's dependency on foreign oil, and proud that youfeel an inflated sense of self worth because your piece of shit truck is big and you think everyone has to move for you even though the rest of us move due to fear the inept retart driving said Hummer will run into our more expensive vehicles? We salute you drivers of the Hummer :applause: with a Schlitz 6 pack!

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Nice avatar, ssimp. hahaha[/QUOTE]

That was the only thing i could find to post a picture. I didn't even know it went through. Thanks for letting me know I can get rid of it since I posted it on image shack.

[quote name='reibeatall']Which Sam's Club? I doubt it's the one in Frisco.[/QUOTE]

It looks like the only one in Plano that had it marked down to 27.85 is the one on coit and plano parkway. I called the one on spring creek and they had some but they were still 73.xx. Good luck getting one I think there were a couple left yesterday morning. Let me know if you are able to snag one. If you get one there is a $5.00 rebate on price grabber.

thanks for the heads up. I got the last one. The lady at the sams club in grapevine said that the ciot road sams was selling it for below cost and that someone really screwed up. She was the lady in charge of markdowns so she would know. Sorry guys. She said we really lucked out and even though i tried to play the pissed off customer, they would not sell me the game at that price even though i showed her the reciepts.

[quote name='jsantillan13']thanks for the heads up. I got the last one. The lady at the sams club in grapevine said that the ciot road sams was selling it for below cost and that someone really screwed up. She was the lady in charge of markdowns so she would know. Sorry guys. She said we really lucked out and even though i tried to play the pissed off customer, they would not sell me the game at that price even though i showed her the reciepts.[/QUOTE]

So did you get it from the Sams on coit?

yep. We were supposed to work on a house in addision but my partner and i said it was too damn cold to work, so we went to Sams instead. Thanks for the tip.

[quote name='jsantillan13']yep. We were supposed to work on a house in addision but my partner and i said it was too damn cold to work, so we went to Sams instead. Thanks for the tip.[/QUOTE]

There's a $5.00 rebate on pricegrabber for a review. THat make the deal even better.

[quote name='rly723']wow great price, unfortunately they dont have a sam's club near by , only costco's...if i can get it somehow i'd finally play my ps2 after 3-4 yrs lol[/QUOTE]
same here, Costco only, that's a damn good price

good post op and good follow up, but this needs to moved to bragging rights or the graveyard since this is one store and that store is sold out.

[quote name='Nephilim']good post op and good follow up, but this needs to moved to bragging rights or the graveyard since this is one store and that store is sold out.[/QUOTE]

That's fine with me. Whoever wants to move it. I don't know how to.

bread's done
Back