H: BioShock 2, Xbox 360 120GB HD, BB Bold 9700 W: MLB 10: The Show, Giftcards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for looking! I wish I had more to offer, and the $$ is fairly low, so unfortunately I can't offer any cash + the usb drive... I'll keep adding some stuff slowly, so if you still have it and see anything else, send me a pm! Thanks again!

[quote name='luan87us']Hey ohboy what do you want for that MAG beta code? Those it isn't suppose to be put in trading section =p[/QUOTE]

idk, make an offer

[quote name='ohboy10451']idk, make an offer[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you already have Fat Princess, and Pain (From me), by now. But I got $5 on the account PSN account I used to share with you before if there something you like to pick up for $5. I also have paypal. Don't know how much to offer you with paypal since my ideal price to paypal for this is like $2-$2.50 since the beta is only available at limited time each day. But other than that let me know what you have in mind.

Edit: Oh I also have a Juggernaut code for MUA2 for both 360 and PS3 if you're interested in that.

[quote name='Revolution']bump, cml for MAG beta code. Its not something I'm crazy about with school going on and what not but lets see..[/QUOTE]

sorry i saw nada

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back