H: Cheap Blus, Cheap DVDs, Digital Copies, Slipcovers, and more W: $$

@hotmail.comnoone13 for
I forgot to mail in a box of guides to Amazon last week so now I am looking to sell it on here. I am hoping to get $30 shipped for the bundle. Its a heavy box, the Amazon label says 24 pounds. According to USPS shipping should be $15ish with DC. Thats only like $2 a guide. I just need to get the box gone before my wife throws it away.The box contains:The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks CE x2 Uncharted 2Lego Indiana Jones 2 x2God of War Collection Batman: Arkham AsylumNierMass Effect 2 CE x3Assassin's Creed 2 CE x2

How much was amazon giving you

and the only ones i would want are Mass Effect 2 CE & Assassin's Creed 2 CE & Alan Wake CE & God of War 3

[quote name='starmask2k3']@hotmail.comnoone13 for

How much was amazon giving you

and the only ones i would want are Mass Effect 2 CE & Assassin's Creed 2 CE & Alan Wake CE & God of War 3[/QUOTE]

It was a little over $70 I think, makes me mad I forgot to sell it. Well if you are interested I have the ME 2 CE, AW CE, and GoW3 I can sell. I would prefer to leave the AC 2 CE in the box for now.

[quote name='noone13']It was a little over $70 I think, makes me mad I forgot to sell it. Well if you are interested I have the ME 2 CE, AW CE, and GoW3 I can sell. I would prefer to leave the AC 2 CE in the box for now.[/QUOTE]

how much and so ur not selling AC 2 CE

[quote name='Sorrow24']how much for the zombie pack dlc code?[/QUOTE]

Its on ebay now, sorry.

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much and so ur not selling AC 2 CE[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='Nightfox31']Anyway you can CML for one of the Mass Effect 2 CE Guides?[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

cml and see if some of my electronics would be an acceptable trade for kinect bundle, please. if not, why can't you you return it to the store you bought it from? most stores have liberal holiday return policies. just trying to help.

bread's done
Back