H: Guild Wars 2 3-day HeadStart w/ Hero's Band

Worhammer

CAGiversary!
Looking to get rid of it ASAP, as the 3-day head start begins on the 25th. I also have a 1 day head start (For some reason, GameStop decided to give me a bunch of extra codes....)

-EDIT to clarify-
The 3-day head start comes with the Hero's Band, a permanent in-game item. This is all one code, unlike the 1-day head start which is just 6 days of game play and no permanent bonuses (as far as I know. You might luck out and get a Hero's Band with it as well...) Stats on the Hero's Band: +2 Power, +2 Precision, +2 Toughness, +2 Vitality, +2 Condition Damage, +2% Critical Damage, and +2 Healing.

Willing to trade for MSP or games. Taking any reasonable offers. Willing to take 200MSP (you can get 100 point codes from bing rewards for free) for the 1 day headstart. That's $2.50 that you don't have to pay for to try the full guild wars 2 game for six days.

This is an excellent opportunity to try the game if you're on the fence. With either headstart code, you don't need to own the game to play it. You will be able to try the game from the 25th until the 2nd without purchasing it. With the 1 day code, you get 27th until the 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple friends that might want to try GW2. Let me know if you have a price in mind, cuz I want them to try it so they will decide to buy it. If the price is right, I'll take one code or both. PM me if interested, please. Thanks.

PM'd and bump'd. Also, the 3 day code is from GameFly, and as far as I know those haven't been having the issues that people have been seeing with the ones from GameStop (IE, already redeemed....)

Head start access for the 3 day code begins in about 8.5 hrs from this post (Midnight, PDT)

An afternoon bump. One day headstart begins tonight at midnight PST. Willing to take 100 MSP for it. As I posted up top, these are available from bing rewards for free.

bread's done
Back