H: Turtle Beach Headsets W: Paypal // Looking for a PS3 console also

Hey I won a code for Call of Duty Elite on PSN. But I have it on Xbox 360. I'm guessing that the Founders Card is the same thing? Interested in a trade?

Hey, I hear ya man. Amazon is having a lightning deal for what I presume is Dark Souls, at 3pm pst. Might be a bit cheaper than mine, around $30 or so. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend playing both at the same time.

My luck, lol. i paid 32$ after shipping w/o the anarchy/sewer codes. UGH!!

Rage Anarchy Edition (PS3/PC) $24.99 Newegg

EDIT: posted this in Yamato's thread, and wanted to post it here, too -

Also, I'm trying to beast through Dark Souls when Skyrim came out (only lvl 25 or so & in Darkroot GARDEN as a Faith build- very early). I put it on hold, then started Skyrim & fell in love (LOVE rpgs & these are my 2 favs this year, and I had never played an ES game more than 1hr or so, and didn't like it). I'm now a level 8 High Elf full mage with 25+ hours in. I'm not even to 1st big hold, or fought a dragon yet, lol. Great stuff. Great recommendations to Krashhole, too. I SO want people that even played Demon's Souls & didn't like it, to try Dark Souls, as I did not care for the former at all, and LOVE the latter (but I'm a graphics whore, and the 1st looked horrible to me. Now I want to try it, lol, but not enough time, unlessss the servers stay up forever).

Also, CML for something so I don't get banned, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back