Halo 3 Used $28 at FYE with Backstage Card

Lucci YaYo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you are still looking for a Halo 3 Game and don't want to pay 50.00 at Gamestop for a used copy of it,

Halo 3 New is 39.99 at FYE
Halo 3 Used is 29.99 at FYE

If you have backstage pass already, you can save an additional 10% which brings the game down to around $28.00.

Ofcourse this is only for anyone who is looking to buy this game used and don't want to pay full price, and their New game price for Halo 3 isn't bad either comparing to TOYSRUS, GAMESTOP, BEST BUY, WALMART who have all jacked up the price for this game for almost full price brand new.

I saw Halo 3 New at FYE for $20.00 after $20.00 mail in rebate. (Yellow sticker)
(So. Burlington VT mall store)

They also had the Spanish version! (No obstante que el descuento)

Wheeee!

[quote name='jaysapathy']Halo 3 Collector's Edition (the one in the fucked up tin with the bonus disc) is $24.99 used. Might want to double check things.. :p[/quote]

What is the whole thing about this smaqfu stuff, is there omething I have been missing? What does it mean. I have heard it being used in a number of different ways,; positivley and negaitvley

[quote name='dealighted']What is the whole thing about this smaqfu stuff, is there omething I have been missing? What does it mean. I have heard it being used in a number of different ways,; positivley and negaitvley[/quote]

it's the F word

it's also shaqfu

[quote name='jaysapathy']Halo 3 Collector's Edition (the one in the fucked up tin with the bonus disc) is $24.99 used. Might want to double check things.. :p[/quote]

where att? i just copped it yesterday after looking every where
this was the cheapest

[quote name='Lucci YaYo']where att? i just copped it yesterday after looking every where
this was the cheapest[/quote]

FYE. $24.99, metal tin case with slipcover, and bonus disc. Nice and cheap, because they have thousands.

I bought Halo 3 a long time ago for 20% off + whatever the percentage is for having the backstage card, and a $40 rebate I paid I think it was 47 cents total for it. I think this was january '07 when my local FYE was getting rid of it's videogames and had them 20 to 30% off. Cheapest game I've ever bought.

bread's done
Back