Has anyone ever ordered from Jandaman.com?

Otherguy676

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I have been in the market for a Pro Action Replay Plus for my Saturn since my Sega Satelite switching with the 4M cartridge wrecked my Saturn (like I was told it would). I found this Jandaman.com site and I was wondering if anyone has ordered from there before. Are they reliable? Does anyone know any coupon codes?

The price for the Pro Action Replay is $25. If anyone knows where I can beat that, please let me know.

[quote name='Otherguy676']I have been in the market for a Pro Action Replay Plus for my Saturn since my Sega Satelite switching with the 4M cartridge wrecked my Saturn (like I was told it would). I found this Jandaman.com site and I was wondering if anyone has ordered from there before. Are they reliable? Does anyone know any coupon codes?

The price for the Pro Action Replay is $25. If anyone knows where I can beat that, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

yeah they are reliable I didnt have any problems with them. Dont have any codes for yah through sorry .

Thanks for the input. I think Im going to order in a few days, want to give time for someone to possibly respond with a coupon code.

I used to know Jandaman quite well, also from IRC, back in the n64 days...

I remember him just starting the site up back in the day, started with mostly DC related stuff.

That's pretty cool that some of you actually knew the guy on IRC. Thanks for the feedback, I was considering buying something from his web site.

bread's done
Back