Have a Wii looking to sell.

nyranger72

CAG Veteran
Hi guys, I realize that I have never traded on this site so you may not want to trade a system with me and I understand that but I still have to try. Basically my Wii is working fine but all it does here is collect dust. I would really like to trade it (along with everything listed below or your choices from the list) for a 360 with a few games, preferably a premium but I am open to offers. If anything is agreed upon I will try the games and accessories again to be sure that they work. Pictures available upon request but I don't have the best camera there is.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU WANT ALL THE BOXES AND MANUALS I WILL HAVE TO GO HOME (I am at college now) AND GET THEM SO OUR TRADE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST UNTIL THE WEEKEND AFTER, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Nintendo Wii system (Included on the system is Mario 64, Super Mario Bros., Simcity, Super Mario World and Golden Axe)
1 Sensor Bar
1 Component Cable (I have the A/V cable but it is at home so I would have to go get it if you want)
1 Power cord
2 Wii Remotes
2 Nunchuks (analog stick attachments)
1 Classic Controller
1 Wii Sports
1 Red Steel
1 Zelda Twilight Princess
1 Farcry Vengeance
1 Madden 07
1 Trauma Center Second Opinion
1 Call of Duty 3
1 Pokemon Battle Revolution
I am also pretty sure that there are some points left over - 2100 (is there a way to check without going online?)

I would really like:
360 Premium w/cables and controller
Halo 3
Bioshock
Live subscription

-OR-

$350

Might also want UT2004 for PC but not sure.

But, like I said, I'm open to offers.

Thanks!

Also, check my list on TGN and let me know if you're interested in anything there.
http://www.tradegamesnow.com/user.cfm?un=nyranger72

bread's done
Back