Have sealed PS3 MLB12 The Show - want something non-sports (and newer). Make offers!

Never mind :) I'm dumb. I see that ref. means reference only. I'll look through your list a bit and see if you have anything I'm willing to trade. Would you consider a game plus a small amount of cash for a new copy of Demon's Souls? I haven't looked through your list enough but just curious as you said you prefer to trade :) Let me know.

2 Questions:

1) Is your Uncharted 1 PS3 copy an original black label or GH version? And how is the condition for Uncharted 1 and Mirror's Edge? Are they complete?

2) If they are complete, in excellent condition and Uncharted 1 is not GH, would you consider trading Uncharted 1 + Mirror's Edge + $17 for a brand new copy of Demon's Souls? Please let me know if this seems fair. I am using the following math to be as fair as possible:

Gamestop Prices:
---------------------
Uncharted 1 (Used) = $25.00
+ Mirror's Edge (Used) = $18.00
+ $17.00 Cash [Paypal is fine of course, I don't need actual cash]
=========================
$60.00 TOTAL
= MSRP of a brand new copy of Demon's Souls

Seems like a fair trade to me. If I'm too far off though just let me know :) I'm sure I could just sell my copy of Demon's Souls on eBay and buy those games cheap elsewhere, but I'd rather give you the option first. Thanks! Obviously we'd be both shipping each other games so I'm not including shipping into the mix ^_^

I'm debating taking down the 'cash only' thing for Dragon Age, since I have a feeling that I'm not going to get any bites at $50 shipped. I might consider a trade/cash deal, as I've been wanting to play Bionic Commando just to see how truly 'bad' people say it supposedly is.

I still have Demon's Souls too, but it's the import version(with the Soul Glitch exploit from playing offline with it).

Let me know what you'd offer besides Bionic Commando for DA:O and maybe we can make a deal.

bread's done
Back