HBO DVD sets 60% off at BestBuy.com

Well after looking around for other deals on the Sopranos I couldn't find anything else. I went to Amazon and they had raised the price of season 5 but didn't change the others. I ended up getting Seasons 2, 3, 4,6p1, and 6p2. Anyone know of a deal for S5?

Well I just got my Band of Brothers set in the mail and it is indeed in a tin.

It does say 16:9 Aspect Ratio on the back, while Amazon's page states 1.66:1. So perhaps this is really a wider widescreen.

Is this deal still good? I finally just got the money to buy Six Feet Under, based on all of the reviews posted here, and so I want to finally order it.

[quote name='jmillion']buy new, return w/ old receipt, or try to pricematch themselves.[/QUOTE]

of course i see this AFTER the deal is dead heh. i would have saved like $16 and it would have been worth it, but still got a decent deal on BF

Anyone else have a messed up order? My friend and I both ordered 2 copies of Sex And The City, both only got 1, and we both have spent time taking turns sitting on the phone for over an hour waiting to get help from a service rep and haven't gotten through. I'm getting pissed.

Cmosfm Just sit tight a few more days. My order came in two shipments without any notice that there would be two and on the packing receipt it didnt even have the items from the 2nd shipment on it. So I began thinking they forgot it and waited one more day and low and behold on the doorstep was the rest of the order.

Wait a few days, and if it doesnt show up then call....

bread's done
Back