Help on which site to start on

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballtjh123

CAG Veteran
Ive been reading a lot of information on this site on which sites to do offers on but I just want get some opinions from the CAG community. Ive only recieved free stuff from ShopFreePay.com which recently closed down. I think there site was better than a lot of other sites because I got a $20 ps2 game for doing only $2.00 offer. I heard about points2shop but that site takes way to long to get enough points for something decent. I want do a site that has a lot of free offers and one that doesn't take a lot of time to get a decent amount of points. I am also in the process of getting my PayPal account verified and I heard of sites that send money directly to your PayPal. I want to do mostly free offers because I don't want my parents questioning me about unknown charges on my debit card. Thanks:)

Freeprizesite

That's a pretty good site. It's run by a fellow CAG. It's like the lagoon sites. It's got some pretty good offers that aren't too hard to complete. And you can buy pretty much anything you want if you order a visa gift card.

(And yes, I put my referral link there. But c'mon, it wouldn't kill somebody to sign up under me.)

Point2Shop I Got a nice book from - Good Site
Any Lagoon site is also awesome - offer a variety of things
FreePrizeSite offers giftcards to any shop :) Ran by me so its the best

In my opinion the best sites to start on are Trainn sites.

YourFree360Games.com is a great place to get free 360 games. I would reccommend the points account, as it is much faster to earn games. Even if you don't have a 360, you can get the Guitar Hero 3 bundle over and over and keep selling it for some easy cash.

YouriPodTouch4Free would be the place to go if you're looking for cold hard paypal cash. They offer iPod Touches, obviously, but they also offer $350 paypal payments.

All Trainn offers are relatively simple, and you can find an excellent guide for a lot of them here (by Rig). There are even a few free offers. But if you're worried about your parents seeing mysterious credit card charges (like me), then just pick up a Visa gift card online or at a Rite Aid or local mall. They've worked flawlessly for me so far.

I posted my referral links, you don't have to use them, but it would really help me out if you did because right now I'm in a referral hole.

[quote name='bballtjh123']Visa gift card.....I never thought of that...thanks a lot[/QUOTE]
Just so you know, visa gift cards are NOT ALLOWED to be used anymore on freebie sites. If you're caught using it, your account will be put on hold.

They were once used by people, but many started frauding offers with it. Many advertisers backed out, so freebie sites had ot take such measures.

Check out the sites in my sig.... good stuff, really! ;)

[quote name='mkda']Just so you know, visa gift cards are NOT ALLOWED to be used anymore on freebie sites. If you're caught using it, your account will be put on hold.

They were once used by people, but many started frauding offers with it. Many advertisers backed out, so freebie sites had ot take such measures.

Check out the sites in my sig.... good stuff, really! ;)[/quote]

I've successfully completed 7 offers (5 credited + 2 pending) with a Visa and American Express gift card.

Check the freebie thread in my sig. Also once your paypal is verified you can use it to make either one time or multi use cc's. I use it to get free stuff from trainn all the time. The "free" sites really dont pay out well. With ten minutes of work on some trainn site you can get a $100 game. If you need help on that subject feel free to pm me but check my thread first (sig). Also i pay if you sign under me unlike these others trying to get free referals.

cheers,
mike

I personally use CashCrate I find they have by far the highest payout rate of any of the offers and survey sites. They pay out every $10 bucks and have cash back for a bunch of sites if you use the money to shop online.

Cash Crate

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back