Highest trade-in values?

TimLahan

CAG Veteran
So I've got a used copy of Fable I picked up at EBGames a few weeks ago, and I'm close to beating it for the second time. As the game grows stale I've been thinking of my options. I don't have any Gamerushes around me, nor do I have a Blockbuster. The closest thing I have is EBGames, Sam Goody, Gamestop, and FYE. My question to everyone is, where would you take Fable for the highest trade-in value?

[quote name='smellhasreturned']probably FYE[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm leaning toward. Anyone have an estimate on how much they give for Fable or if they'd tell me over the phone?

[quote name='smellhasreturned']they tell u one trade in value over the phone for fye[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I'll have to give a call tomorrow. I also heard their CD trade-in values are pretty high also. Any truth to that? $5 + ?

if i am remembering correctly, they give $11 for fable, not too much, but probably more than gamestop and eb. check out samgoody, because they might still have the game listed new as $49.99, not $29.99

[quote name='spin03']if i am remembering correctly, they give $11 for fable, not too much, but probably more than gamestop and eb. check out samgoody, because they might still have the game listed new as $49.99, not $29.99[/QUOTE]

Does Sam Goody take trade-ins too? Also, $11 cash or credit? I'm only really interested in store credit.

EDIT: I just checked Sam Goody's website and they've got Fable going for $49.99. Maybe I'll be able to get a bit more with Sam Goody, that'd be nice.

someone should compile a list of all the stores and have people contribute their trade-in values and shit. make it a sticky too. although the prices would change, hopefully there would be enough people to at least keep some of the games updated.

ummmm......hmmm.....complie a list of store trade-in values....i think there was one....or still is soo.....ya.....check the stickys on the request a cheap ass deal forum

[quote name='TimLahan']someone should compile a list of all the stores and have people contribute their trade-in values and shit. make it a sticky too. although the prices would change, hopefully there would be enough people to at least keep some of the games updated.[/QUOTE]

Thaere is probably too many games for anyone to keep track/update. Just give the store a call or go there youself.

bread's done
Back