HOLY CRAP! A TRADE LIST! *UPDATED*

Mr Unoriginal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Here it is, have a few manuals, but not many, and not any boxes.
The Next Gen stuff is all complete though.

PS2
THUG
Swing Away Golf
Tony Hawk 4
Dynasty Warriors 2

XBOX
Hunter: The Reckoning

GCN
Lost Kingdoms
Eternal Darkness

SNES

Super Soccer
Mortal Kombat 3
Super Mario Allstars
Super Mario World
World Cup USA 94
Donkey Kong Country
NHL 95
Frankenstein
Jurassic Park
Drakken
Mortal Kombat
Wing Commander
NBA Jam: TE
John Madden 94
Battle Toads in Battlemaniacs

NES

John Elways Quarterback
Battle of Olympus
Willow
Rock n' Ball
Mario/Duck Hunt
Sesame Street 123!!!!!
T&C Surf Design
Skate or Die 2
Tetris
Archon
Legacy of the Wizard
Operation Wolfe
Bart Vs the Space Mutants
Little Ninja Bros.
Tecmo Bowl
Mighty Bomb Jack
North and South
Blades of Steel
Golgo 13
Solstice
Double Dragon 2
Amagon
Gauntlet
Narc
Hylide
NES System with hookups and 2 controllers

DREAMCAST

NFL 2k
Time Stalkers
Elemental Gimmick Gear

Looking to trade, anything next gen or GBA so make an offer.

Metroid, nothing else really interests me on your list but Ape Escape 2. Not willing to sell it yet, but if i get desperate I may. It's a front loader. BTW, did u send out Winning Eleven?

Also, added a few more recent things I'm willing to get rid of.

when you say no boxes or manual you are referring to the nesgames and snes games or all games. im interested in gun valkyrie if its complete. i know you were interested in ape escape 2. trade?

[quote name='metroidkiller9']when you say no boxes or manual you are referring to the nesgames and snes games or all games. im interested in gun valkyrie if its complete. i know you were interested in ape escape 2. trade?[/quote]

Yeah, to you and everyone else, the next gen games are all complete, just the old stuff no boxes. And that trade sounds good to me. I'll ship tomorow if you want?

how about Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 GBA for Eternal Darkness GC? THPS2 is cart only, but in very good condition. What condition is Eternal Darkness?

[quote name='dd_mcdoodle']how about Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 GBA for Eternal Darkness GC? THPS2 is cart only, but in very good condition. What condition is Eternal Darkness?[/quote]

It's complete in great condition, but no thanks.

you really need a nes defender? I picked up one last year for a dollar that came with 3 games, one being zelda, 4 controllers and two zappers for a dollar :p

btw bump :)

I saw a few things i may be interested in, I will have my list up tonight

T & C surf?! awesome! if i had the time to play my old games, i'd definitely trade you for it. wow... looking at your tradelist brings up memories. :)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']How much for Swing Away? I'll give you $4 bucks for it, since GS was selling it for 1.99. Might go up to 5. ;-)[/quote]

I understand this is a fair price, but I can;t see it being very worth it to go to the post office for 1-2$ profit.

bread's done
Back