Holy freaking crap! A Space Ghost comic?? Where to buy?

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
I just heard about the Space Ghost Comic. I want to buy them (BADLY) but I don't have a comic store nearby and I don't know where to purchase online. I looked at DC's site but I saw no place to order them. Can anyone help me out?

the new one (issue #1) has a cover buy Alex Ross and you will not find it for retail anywhere. Expect to pay 5 bucks for it on the back issue market at your local comic store if they have it. It is sold out now.

It's written by Joe Kelly (Superman, X-Men), pencils by Ariel Olivetti (various projects) and covers by Alex Ross (Kingdom Come, Marvels). It's definitely not tongue-in-cheek like the cartoon. It's a fairly serious story and the art is beautiful. Very much worth picking up.

I'll second the recommendation, I've loved the four issues that have been released. If you can't find the issues locally, there's a good chance they'll be collected in a graphic novel after they've all been released, and that you'll be able to order from Amazon.

While you're at it, you should get the Steve Rude one as well. It was very much in the style of the original cartoons. Also, you should acquire a complete set of Nexus, which occasionally features Space Ghost hiding in the backgrounds along with other celebrities.

bread's done
Back