Homeostasis' "It Came From Necessity" Sale!

Homeostasis

CAG Veteran
Greets, cats.

Graduate school and car repairs loom in the cumulative future, so these goods have got to go!

Prices for games include shipping via USPS First Class, with Priority & Delivery Confirmation available for an additional $5.00 USD. Console prices do not include shipping; quotes come later. Bulk orders will have savings, of course.

I take US Postal Money Orders and whatever you can send me though the magic of Paypal.

All are complete unless otherwise noted. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. Thanks for looking!

***********WILL TRADE FOR THE FOLLOWING************
-Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (XOBX) - FOUND!
-Capcom VS SNK 2 (XBOX) - FOUND!
-God of War (PS2 Non-GH; just gotta rock it in good, scratch-free condition!)
-Zero Gunner 2 (DC JAP)

Consoles

-Playstation SCPH-1001: Has RCA jacks and the parallel port! 1 old school controller included; add a Dual Shock for 5 bones more! 25 USD

-Nintendo 64: Comes with 4MB Ram Cart installed! Hookups and 1 controller included! 25 USD

or, take the "Historical 90s-Era Console Dichotomy Bundle" for 40 USD!

-Atari Jaguar BOXED!: Complete with all the documentation, Cybermorphgame and an Alien VS Preadator controller overlay! 75 USD SHIPPED

Games

----------------
IMPORT SATURN
----------------

-SD Gundam GCenturys: Can't make sense of this game, AND I haven't the slightest interest in Gundam. 10 USD and it's yours.

-Super Robot Wars F: Robots. In some kind of war. Can't make sense of this one either, but I guess some cats love it. 10 USD.

or, take the "Incomprehensible to the Messiah" pack, which includes both for 15 USD.

-Samurai Shodown III w/1MB RAM Cart: I will personally dropkick any who speak ill of this game. And by 'dropkick' I mean 'debate in a civilized manner.' 25 USD

------------
DREAMCAST
------------

-Ikaruga JAP: Spotted Dove flyin' high, which is tough to do when it's BRAND NEW and SEALED! 46 USD

-Crazy Taxi: Drive around SF-esque areas listening to excellent Bad Religion tracks and inferior Offspring ones at a hectic pace. All-Stars version BRAND NEW and SEALED. 10 USD.

-Metropolis Street Racer: Spiritual predecessor to Project Gotham Racing on the 'Box, I've got no use for it. 10 USD.

or, get your kicks with two Sega licks for 16 USD!

-----
SNES (Cart only unless miraculously otherwise noted)
-----

-Darius Twin: Shump it up old school! Take it off my hands for 5 USD.

-Super Mario World: Love him or hate him, you need Mario on your SNES! 5 USD.

-Prince of Persia: The only sands of time here are dust particles from inactivity! 5 USD.

-Mortal Kombat: A near arcade-perfect labor of blood, sweat and tears! OK- maybe not blood. 5 USD.

-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: Ocarina ain't got nothin' on this one. Take it off my hands to prove it! 5 USD.

or, nab this quatro of quintessence (huh?!?) for only 15 USD!!!

----------------
Playstation Uno
----------------

-X-Men VS Street Fighter JAP: Insert quasi-witty remark here. 15 USD

----------------
Playstation 2
----------------

-Street Fighter Anniversary Collection: Old school mash-up plus arguably the best SFIII port out there? What're ya waiting for?!? 16 USD or will trade for X-Box version.

---
PC
---

-Unreal Tournament 2003: Boxed, but without a jewel case!?!? 10 USD

New items may be added as they turn up, or as I lose the will to game!

Again, thanks for looking!

[quote name='iamchul']16usd for sfac?? is it sealed?[/quote]

Alas, it is not sealed. But it's in damn good condition and complete.

Lovin' the kind words and the free bump.

Come and get this stuff! Added a trade box to the top! Toss me some offers (all items for/heavily towards a used PStwo?)

bread's done
Back