How is my new sig?

Nice compact, theme and color match your avy...I dont get the reference, and the backround is iffy

Nice Work :)

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Nice compact, theme and color match your avy...I dont get the reference, and the backround is iffy

Nice Work :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! But if you mean you don't get the reference (I think the text), it's comparing Barry Sanders as a legend and LT as the future legend.

Oh yeah, soon I'll be able to compete with OTM :D

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Nice compact, theme and color match your avy...I dont get the reference, and the backround is iffy

Nice Work :)[/QUOTE]

I have to agree. In my opinion, I think it's a smidgeon cluttered, but that's just me- I like smooth sigs without too much in them. Still, kudos for making your own sig, it turned out good. :)

Nice. I like LT, I think he is the best RB in the league by a good margin. Go Raiders!

(and Niners as long as Alex Smith is signed)

I'll take these suggestions into consideration when I make my next sig.

Oh yeah, I chose Barry Sanders over Bo because I like Sanders more :p

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I'll take these suggestions into consideration when I make my next sig.

Oh yeah, I chose Barry Sanders over Bo because I like Sanders more :p[/QUOTE]

Well you're just wrong then :D

I dont think LT runs like Bo either, Bo was a REAL power runner, while still quick, but LT is quicker, Barry is the quickest ever, but LT doesnt have that kind of quickness, but he has more power. I think it should have been Walter Payton.

Ill have be a NFL, maybe NCAA sig and avatar soon, as soon as i get some Randy Moss Raider pics, ill have a raiders sig

[quote name='whiteboy']Nice. I like LT, I think he is the best RB in the league by a good margin. Go Raiders!

(and Niners
as long as Alex Smith is signed)[/QUOTE]
:shame:

Stop being a sissy and pick a team.

[quote name='Murcielago77']I dont think LT runs like Bo either, Bo was a REAL power runner, while still quick, but LT is quicker, Barry is the quickest ever, but LT doesnt have that kind of quickness, but he has more power. I think it should have been Walter Payton.

Ill have be a NFL, maybe NCAA sig and avatar soon, as soon as i get some Randy Moss Raider pics, ill have a raiders sig[/QUOTE]
I got this one that onetrackmind made me a while ago, I'm just waiting for the season to start to use it.
dt7785wn.jpg

I hate alex smith with a passion, i would have liked to like the 49ers this year, but no aaron rodgers, so fuck em, i hope they lose, and then their 2 good players, julian peterson and tony parrish demand trades, thatll show em

[quote name='Murcielago77']I hate alex smith with a passion, i would have liked to like the 49ers this year, but no aaron rodgers, so fuck em, i hope they lose, and then their 2 good players, julian peterson and tony parrish demand trades, thatll show em[/QUOTE]

fuckin Alex Smith. He's gonna be a flop. Aaron Rodgers all the way. And Raiders baby.

[quote name='Murcielago77']I dont think LT runs like Bo either, Bo was a REAL power runner, while still quick, but LT is quicker, Barry is the quickest ever, but LT doesnt have that kind of quickness, but he has more power. I think it should have been Walter Payton.

Ill have be a NFL, maybe NCAA sig and avatar soon, as soon as i get some Randy Moss Raider pics, ill have a raiders sig[/QUOTE]

Agreed, should've definitely been Sweetness.

Sanders was a bitch, what man walks away from his job without giving a reason? I still despise Sanders to this day, regardless of how much the rest of the city worships him again.

bread's done
Back