Humble Bundle Thread

Blah blah something something

03d4de27289fc7b60608792f428b2dfb.png

Blah blah something something

03d4de27289fc7b60608792f428b2dfb.png
guess who just finish taking a shower, drying off while checking his phone, seeing this post, turn on the laptop, start up steam, got dead space 2 (was on my wishlist), then getting DO also (everyone must be eating dinner & the lurker's parents must have told them its bedtime). Thanks mate

Last edited by a moderator:
guess who just finish taking a shower, drying off while checking his phone, seeing this post, turn on the laptop, start up steam, got dead space 2 (was on my wishlist), then getting DO also (everyone must be eating dinner & the lurker's parents must have told them its bedtime). Thanks mate
Bots lurkers have difficulty reading codes off of images; no copy/paste function, you see.

Has this been mentioned again yet?  I know it was when DA:O was free on Origin for a month.

Stone Prisoner DLC for Dragon Age: Origins (probably the most important DLC as it adds a new party character) is free on Bioware's site.

Question: If i redeem the key on Origin but I have a few of the games already, what happens to those games I already have purchased? I was hoping I could gift the codes for DA:O and DA:II to my brother but by the looks of it, it doesn't seem that way.

The one Origin key puts all the games into your account.  If you have the game already, it annoys you by adding an extra copy.

uH9CF9F.png

Can't you choose to hide the one you don't want to see, if you get extras?
Yes, and that's exactly what I did.

Unfortunately, after going to the site I linked to earlier (for the DA II promo DLC)... it added a second copy of the DA:O DLC to my Bioware account. Oy.

Damn, already have all the games except for Garden Warfare. I played it during a free weekend, and it was underwhelming. Will probably pass on this one.

REAL conversation i had with mysterd earlier on steam (spoilered to not take up too much space in the thread):

Mysterd: greetings

pasports31: whatsup

Mysterd: buy me PoE, bitch.

pasports31: sorry, i dont have that much disposable income; i have mouths to feed. also you can ask a little nicer.

mysterd: PLEASE buy me PoE, you stupid bitch.

pasports31: I dont appreciate that

mysterd: IF YOU DON'T BUY IT YOU'RE GONNA START APPRECIATING A LITTLE TOAST STUCK WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE, BUDDY

pasports31: WHOA RELAX

mysterd: I'LL RELAX WHEN I'M PLAYING A COPY OF PoE YOU BOUGHT ME

mysterd: UNTIL THEN I'M GONNA ENJOY BULLYING YOU OVER THE INTERNET

mysterd: NERD.

pasports31: I'm not a nerd!!!

mysterd: YES YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE

pasports31: what?

mysterd: I BET YOU LOVE WHEN GAMES HAVE MULTIPLE FORMS OF DRM

pasports31: NO I DON'T DON'T SAY IT DON'T

mysterd: LIKE TAGES AND ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CLUB COMBINED

mysterd: iafenkl

pasport31: are you okay?

mysterd: pdfoaie

mysterd: i just shorted a circuit typing tages and rockstar social club in the same sentence

mysterd: i have to go i'll be back for my PoE later NERD

Mysterd is a dangerous individual use caution when discussing anything with him

Definitely not me.

The grammar's horrible + there's no real punctuation.

If you know me - you'd know I'd such a stickler for that stuff.

Plus, MysterD on Steam should be showing up in full w/ the Display-name as MysterD "The Gaming Toaster."

If you're gonna fake a conversation - you could at least do it better than that.

REAL conversation i had with mysterd earlier on steam (spoilered to not take up too much space in the thread):

Mysterd: greetings

pasports31: whatsup

Mysterd: buy me PoE, bitch.

pasports31: sorry, i dont have that much disposable income; i have mouths to feed. also you can ask a little nicer.

mysterd: PLEASE buy me PoE, you stupid bitch.

pasports31: I dont appreciate that

mysterd: IF YOU DON'T BUY IT YOU'RE GONNA START APPRECIATING A LITTLE TOAST STUCK WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE, BUDDY

pasports31: WHOA RELAX

mysterd: I'LL RELAX WHEN I'M PLAYING A COPY OF PoE YOU BOUGHT ME

mysterd: UNTIL THEN I'M GONNA ENJOY BULLYING YOU OVER THE INTERNET

mysterd: NERD.

pasports31: I'm not a nerd!!!

mysterd: YES YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE

pasports31: what?

mysterd: I BET YOU LOVE WHEN GAMES HAVE MULTIPLE FORMS OF DRM

pasports31: NO I DON'T DON'T SAY IT DON'T

mysterd: LIKE TAGES AND ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CLUB COMBINED

mysterd: iafenkl

pasport31: are you okay?

mysterd: pdfoaie

mysterd: i just shorted a circuit typing tages and rockstar social club in the same sentence

mysterd: i have to go i'll be back for my PoE later NERD

Mysterd is a dangerous individual use caution when discussing anything with him
I seriously thought that was tebow until I realized they were mostly full sentences.

Plus, MysterD on Steam should be showing up in full w/ the Display-name as MysterD "The Gaming Toaster."

If you're gonna fake a conversation - you could at least do it better than that.
as anybody who has been in tebow chat would know, you can change your name at will. You may be a highly evolved toaster man but you're not smartnener than me!

wach out he bolcky blocky u heheheehehe BAD PISPORTS GOTO UR ROOM!!!!!

lick ur eggo (wtf does that even mean)

Bonus games have been leaked.

Sim City 2000

Wing Commander III

Wing Commander IV

Ultima VII
Normally I'd question leaks, but considering two of those have been On the House (Sim City 2K and WC3), and all 4 are Origin-only, I don't doubt it for a second.

Pretty lame, even worse than the BTA additions last Origin bundle imo. And I seriously don't know why they didn't put this in the bundle instead of Bejeweled 3, it's been on sale for $5 pretty regularly.

Normally I'd question leaks, but considering two of those have been On the House (Sim City 2K and WC3), and all 4 are Origin-only, I don't doubt it for a second.

Pretty lame, even worse than the BTA additions last Origin bundle imo. And I seriously don't know why they didn't put this in the bundle, it's been on sale for $5 pretty regularly.
because they are only going to give so many games away for free...i could at least see a few people buying that C&C collection, but who the hell is going to buy those four games from Origin? If I'm buying them it's from GoG, and I'd imagine most people feel the same way. Have to remember ea isn't getting any direct money from this.

Hmm... Might be better to just grab the DA and ME packs when they go on sale again, I guess. Ea really knows how to shit all over the bta.

Wow, and I'm drunk. What hey random shit my phone recommended the p word after shitlol
#toasterstreudel
#spoderonbottom
#wheresmygtav
And why are my pm box void of A link for pvz garden whorehouse
:h

bread's done
Back