Humble Bundle Thread

See, there was a communication error in chat between Bobby and I the other day about when and how to cancel. I cancel my subscription the same day the new bundle is revealed so I can pay immediately for the next one if I want the games and use the 10% coupon. I think it was Gorzul in chat who asked if you get to keep the bonus games (meaning South Park and TWoM) even if you cancel by 3/24. Outright buying it and paying up front any time during the month is simpler to me than keeping the subscription and having to cancel by the last Friday of the month. And I assume you don't get to keep the early unlocks.

Are there loyalty rewards for keeping your sub active? If not, then it doesn't make sense to me to keep it.
Of course it makes sense. Your way sounds like a lot more work than just forgetting about it.

Of course it makes sense. Your way sounds like a lot more work than just forgetting about it.
forgetting about it.
photo-thumb-354602.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since no one cares: That Android Mobile bundle unlocks:

Lost Echo
Puddle+
Unmechanical

Still just getting for Sorcery! 3.
That was my first and last Humble Mobile Bundle. Due to the architecture of Android TV, I can't download any of those games to my Nvidia Shield without sideloading which is a major pain in the ass. It was a great deal if you play tablet games though.

That was my first and last Humble Mobile Bundle. Due to the architecture of Android TV, I can't download any of those games to my Nvidia Shield without sideloading which is a major pain in the ass. It was a great deal if you play tablet games though.
I download all the humble mobile games to my nvidia shield tv. its a pita trying to use the controller tho, it's really simple if you use a cheapie air mouse or wireless keyboard with touchpad.

I wonder if we'll get any hints for any possible unlocks tomorrow. SteamDB hasn't shown anything but I kinda expect Sega to give out cash for that F2P Total War game they had a while ago. (Is that still running?)

Or if we'll get another bundle now that the Cryengine one is about to end.

I wonder if we'll get any hints for any possible unlocks tomorrow. SteamDB hasn't shown anything but I kinda expect Sega to give out cash for that F2P Total War game they had a while ago. (Is that still running?)

Or if we'll get another bundle now that the Cryengine one is about to end.
Whatever it is probably won't have soundtracks so you won't have to worry about it ;)

https://twitter.com/humble/status/714865447091372033

No new bundle this week. No word on bonuses yet.
"Hey, guys, we're getting rid of the Humble Weekly so that we can bring you a new main bundle every week!"

...oh, man, that lasted a whole fortnight. That's like an entire week longer than I expected.

I enjoyed Fathom and Soulfire. But I own those in real life format. So I don't feel like double dipping. Some of those others were ok at best. If you buy it JUST for the art boobs, I think you'll like it.
Oh, and a belated FTFY.

So is it just me, or is Humble not doing second week unlocks anymore?

Oh, and uh, Buffy comics for the new books bundle this week. Exciting times.

Alright, so dumbassbro'd me a survival bundle.  Was $8.99 after humble monthly discount. Not bad considering I was going to pay close to that to fakeybro 60 seconds when it came out.  Played the tutorial for 60 Seconds.  What you expect.  60 seconds to scramble around and stock your fallout shelter.  Then it's a daily survival sim.  Feed people.  Send them out to scavenge.  Do stuff.  Had fun though.  We'll see how much replay value it has, but the writing is good. 

Alright, so dumbassbro'd me a survival bundle. Was $8.99 after humble monthly discount. Not bad considering I was going to pay close to that to fakeybro 60 seconds when it came out. Played the tutorial for 60 Seconds. What you expect. 60 seconds to scramble around and stock your fallout shelter. Then it's a daily survival sim. Feed people. Send them out to scavenge. Do stuff. Had fun though. We'll see how much replay value it has, but the writing is good.
Me too man, me too. I got Gods Will Be Watching, 60 Seconds!, It came from space, Penumbra Collection and Slender for 8.99. Even the more expensive games come down to 8.99 total since the base price is the same, not a great deal but not bad at all.

Survival games aren't my normal cup of tea... but for some reason "Gods will be watching" made it on my Steam wishlist.

Still think I'll pass...

I know nothing about any of the unlocks other than Nuclear Throne, but that's more than enough to make me happy.

And Mad Max as the early unlock for next week. Keeps getting better.

Humble Monthly - April 2016

• Nuclear Throne
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Renowned Explorers: International Society
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Nova-111