Humble Bundle Thread

Rocket League and that golf game look interesting. With the crate system, it may mean that Rocket League will start seeing deeper discounts in the future. 

Edit: Ahahahahahahahaha nope. BTA is crashing super hard. Rocket League in the $15 tier was a mistake.
I wouldn't see them putting it much cheaper what with the recent monthly.

$4.34 was the lowest I saw
Still pretty close. Up and down near $4.40.

I like the base tier and BTA. Most I don't have, and I could use a second dodgeball copy. Heck, all the multiplayer stuff has me considering two purchases, maybe even at the BTA.

I have $4.32 and haven't seen anything lower.  It's at $4.34 right now.  Surprisingly I only own Roller-Derby so I might just make a BTA purchase.

Yea I am probably going to BTA. Golf with friends seems like something I might have considered buying outside a bundle. I own spelunky but can probably split it off on group buys.

I wouldn't see them putting it much cheaper what with the recent monthly.
My point was, Rocket League being in the Monthly HURT this bundle, because a lot of people bought the monthly and aren't willing to pay $15 for Rocket League anymore.

But hey, lower BTA. My lowest is $4.35, might just get on that one to get Spelunky on Steam. Sucks that there's no second week bonuses, though.

I want to point out that this is another Humble that has the choose-your-own-charity feature.  When you bump that charity slider up, take the opportunity to pick one you really want to support.  As I stated in our discussion a couple of weeks back, I'm able to send to a very deserving local animal shelter.

Yea I made use of it this time. Sent to a local old dog sanctuary. Didn't completely cut humble/devs out but it made the choice to BTA easier.

Decided to set up 2 factor auth on my PayPal account. Apparently that makes it impossible to use via mobile, because PayPal is telling me that my security key isn't valid on this device, but it's totally cool because I can still complete the purchase by using my desktop which is 120 miles away from my current location.

Grumpyoldman.emoji

Anyone want to split the BTA price? I only want Roguelands and Golf with friends...splitting partner can have Splunky and Skulls Girls with all DLC. 

PM me. :)

Decided to set up 2 factor auth on my PayPal account. Apparently that makes it impossible to use via mobile, because PayPal is telling me that my security key isn't valid on this device, but it's totally cool because I can still complete the purchase by using my desktop which is 120 miles away from my current location.

Grumpyoldman.emoji
You can do two factor via mobile, add the code to the end of your password no spaces

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty awesome bundle, I don't have any of these except for RRDDD, and my brother was mad about missing that during the Steam sale so I'll give it to him.. I'll likely get the full bundle with Rocket League at some point before it ends.

This really should have been one of their Co-Op/Multiplayer themed bundles, just about every game in the bundle (minus Spelunky) has online MP/co-op, and most of these games are solid.

The Golf Club is the game that everyone is playing, and I still couldn't get PayPal to work because I'm old and confused by technology. BTA is disgustingly higher than before anyway, so some cheapass algorithm will force me to skip.

Unless the unlocks are awesome, then I'll just pay the moran tax. From my desktop.

The Golf Club is the game that everyone is playing, and I still couldn't get PayPal to work because I'm old and confused by technology. BTA is disgustingly higher than before anyway, so some cheapass algorithm will force me to skip.

Unless the unlocks are awesome, then I'll just pay the moran tax. From my desktop.
seems there are no unlocks this go around.

But Who knows, Humble may surprise with a primeday miracle next tuesday

Last time I held a page for a low bundle price, my browser crashed. Hope it won't happen this time, since I really want all of the games except Skullgirls (which i already have) and Rocket League (too much for it).

Anyone want to unload Nidhogg?  Its the only think mildly interesting here outside of the golf game but unless bros say its head and shoulders better than vert golf not sure I need another one.

Anyone want to unload Nidhogg? Its the only think mildly interesting here outside of the golf game but unless bros say its head and shoulders better than vert golf not sure I need another one.
Roguelands has co-op, I bought the bundle for Golf and that mostly. Scheduled a Roguelands event for next month.

Hey guys,
I know everyone is excited about the Legendary Bundlestars, but there's a new comic bundle with some guy in tights and a cape.
I looked at it. Seems pretty lacking as far as comic bundles go. Bunch of single issues. I like my bundles to have words like volume, collection, or omnibus thx.

Alright, I'll bite. What's wrong with him, he own stock in DotEmu? Draw furries without enough furr on them?
When left to his own devices, he'll probably destroy any character you enjoy.

I don't deny the guy wrote some great stuff, but... I am not a fan of most of his other works. I enjoyed his writing on Animal Man and Doom Patrol, but that's it.

I'm unsure if I should BTA of the newest humble. I would likely try and play Golf with Your Friends (which has a small MSRP), and maybe Roguelands (really not sure), but I own the other 2 games. Will get the lower tier for sure for Nidhogg, not really that other lower tier game, and got Roller Disco Dodgeball a while back. Anyone have any comments on Roguelands? 

Grant Morrison.

No thank you.
Yep. After the choppy, frustrating mess that was Final Crisis, I generally need to see a few issues before I trust his stories anymore.
But hey, he's not fallen to the one-note hack level that Mark Millar has.

bread's done
Back