Humble Bundle Thread

i feel like people been saying superhot would be "bundled" for a long time now, and here we are.

Maybe Superhot dev regrets the g2a thing and really wants some money. it's been avoiding a superlow price for a long time now
I cannot imagine any reason that the devs would regret bundling with G2A or going free on twitch.

None whatsoever.

I'm sure no one has ever pointed out that "pay what you want" is not the same fucking thing as "pay at least a dollar".

I'm sure no one has ever pointed out that "pay what you want" is not the same fucking thing as "pay at least a dollar".
It was really pay what you want in the beginning, but people started buying a lot of bundles for cents, with multiple accounts, activated those on steam (multiple accounts too) during a winter sale to farm for prizes (yes, steam mayor sales had great events and prizes in the past) and that was the end of it all. No more pay what you want, no more great events, nothing

I'm pretty sure you still get DRM free copies of the game if you pay less than $1, so there's still value there for some people.
Really? How? I tried, and the system told me I had to pay at least $1, which I am more than happy to do. The "pay what you want" inaccurate wording just annoys me.

Really? How? I tried, and the system told me I had to pay at least $1, which I am more than happy to do. The "pay what you want" inaccurate wording just annoys me.
I mean, I bought the BTA already, but when I type in $0.01 to pay, it just tells me that I need to pay at least $1 for Steam Keys. And I've definitely pennied in before for the DRM free only copies.

If it's not letting you, maybe it's a regional thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I only paid a penny and I got DRM-Free copies of the lowest tier.
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I did the $1 in thingy b/c nothing beats the combo of Steam keys and DRM-FREE downloads.

Gotta get them Steam +1's on the Steam-game count.

I did the $1 in thingy b/c nothing beats the combo of Steam keys and DRM-FREE downloads.

Gotta get them Steam +1's on the Steam-game count.
Why not just pay a penny, install the DRM-free versions, then add non-Steam games to your Steam library?

Instant +1, and quite a bit cheaper!

Never buy monthlies, but Soma is of zero interest to me, Keep Talking is for people with nerdy friends, and Poly Bridge looks neat but not more than a few extra pennies neat.

Now I just need to figure out how to talk myself out of the $1 tier, too. Might be a little tougher.

Never buy monthlies, but Soma is of zero interest to me, Keep Talking is for people with nerdy friends, and Poly Bridge looks neat but not more than a few extra pennies neat.

Now I just need to figure out how to talk myself out of the $1 tier, too. Might be a little tougher.
$1 tier is solid. Even I dropped $1 on that.

Why not just pay a penny, install the DRM-free versions, then add non-Steam games to your Steam library?

Instant +1, and quite a bit cheaper!
Eh, I'd rather drop the whole $1 for any sort of Steam-version benefits.

That could be: being able to take screens and actually have them show-up on my Steam Activity feed (Non-Steam games' screens don't show up in the feed anymore); Steam Achievements (if supported); Steam Cloud Saves (if supported); Steam-game count +1's; and any other Steam-version benefits you can think of.

Sometimes updates & HD re-releases can wind-up for free to Steam-version owners only later on for certain games, too...

honestly if 3 games aren't worth a dollar to you just don't buy the bundle it's a dollar. or sue for false advertising either way you win

honestly if 3 games aren't worth a dollar to you just don't buy the bundle it's a dollar. or sue for false advertising either way you win

I don't know whether you're new to Humble or something, but it's been like this for quite some time. Probably not worth getting that worked up over.

You know who I miss?  Tebow obviously....but also Bruticis......oh, I thought this is the talk about things long gone never to come back thread.....

Sorry, I'll see myself out....

Surprised to see a bunch of positive reactions to this one. I almost feel like a Humble cheerleader sometimes, but this bundle seems terrible to me; so many repeats and even if they weren't repeats, the quality seems a bit low for a numbered bundle.
The $1 tier is really good.

The $1 tier is really good.
Yeah, the more I look at the $1 tier, the better I think it is. At first I wrote it off as a game with a shitty title that has obviously had multiple versions, one that had already been in 3 humble bundles and one that was just more RPG Maker trash.

That's the thing. I've read a LOT in this universe and this is a very weird mix of it. And all book 1's. So the couple I'd say go for... it's just book 1...
That sounds like an introduction to a number of different series. That makes some sense as a bundle, at least from the publisher's point of view.

You know who I miss? Tebow obviously....but also Bruticis......oh, I thought this is the talk about things long gone never to come back thread.....

Sorry, I'll see myself out....
I also would like to add that I miss MrNinjaSquirrel, Amazon Tony (not Josh), LN3000 and Motoki. I laugh when I see Bruticis mentioned as he had a certain type of humor and even though he was rough on Mooby at times, he cared and was a friend.

I miss that HitlerCat guy. He really knew how to run a country. He colluded with Russians bigly but back then it was fine to collude with Russians, absolutely fine. Nowadays, not so fine. Who knew? I did obviously. Absolutely no collusion.

Also, Stormeow Daniels is still a lying slut. We NEVER had sex. She's not even my type. Blonde, with yuge boobs. Not my type at all. Plus, I DID use a condom. FAKE MEWS!

I talk to tebow daily on Steam.  Add him if you miss him, he'll be your friend.  Motoki is also on Steam though I don't talk to him.  LN3000 stops by the Spoderfox discord on occasion and games with us.  He's a great guy.  MrNinjaSquirrel is on twitter and though I don't think he's as active online as he used to, I'm sure he'd respond if you messaged him.  It's a big world out there guys, but you'll miss out if you insist on sticking to just CAG. 

I talk to tebow daily on Steam. Add him if you miss him, he'll be your friend. Motoki is also on Steam though I don't talk to him. LN3000 stops by the Spoderfox discord on occasion and games with us. He's a great guy. MrNinjaSquirrel is on twitter and though I don't think he's as active online as he used to, I'm sure he'd respond if you messaged him. It's a big world out there guys, but you'll miss out if you insist on sticking to just CAG.
I missed your Mom......WHO AM I KIDDING...NO I DINT!!!!!!

That sounds like an introduction to a number of different series. That makes some sense as a bundle, at least from the publisher's point of view.
I guess. I'd just expect a little more meat on the bone for the above $1 tiers. Maybe book 2's... I see no reason at $15 to throw money at it at all.

Anyone know if these books are work friendly?
I genuinely don't understand what this means. They have words. They aren't particularly dirty words. They do tend to decapitate and randomly kill a LOT of people. Like a more GRR Martin, less Tolkien.

Part of me wants all 3 headliners.

Part of me knows I'll never play Deus Ex or Mafia III, and that none of my friends has God Eater, and all unshown games will be trash

bread's done
Back