Humble Bundle Thread

I'm looking to get Murdered for cheap, it's the only thing I don't own from the whole bundle

Thanks Hal, much appreciated. You're a gentleman and a fellow dictator.  :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to get Murdered for cheap
community_blow_dart.gif

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Made in Japan:

• Cherry Tree Complete Pack
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • Influent + Language Pack
Beat the Average for:

• Magical Battle Fiesta
  • Revolver 360 Re:Actor
  • The Tale of ALLTYNEX
Pay $10 or more for:

• Rime Berta
  • Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming

Yuck... the $1 tier is three repeats plus some DLC for Influent and Cherry Tree, (well, it looks like DLC for Cherry Tree rather than another full game), and the BTA has one or two repeats in that ALLTYNEX pack.

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Made in Japan:

• Cherry Tree Complete Pack
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • Influent + Language Pack
Beat the Average for:

• Magical Battle Fiesta
  • Revolver 360 Re:Actor
  • The Tale of ALLTYNEX
Pay $10 or more for:

• Rime Berta
  • Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming
I really shouldn't have gone for the BTA on that Get Your Learn On weekly.

I want Battle Fiesta, but damn if I don't have some long winded reason why I should or should not wait for Groupees or Gala to throw it in a dollar tier and Spoder calls me out on my fondness for Groupees bundles and Humble totally killed the card values anyway and lord knows I don't play anything anyway and someone give me Battle Fiesta.

Anyone know if you get to choose your Influent language pack or if you're automatically given Japanese?  I already have Japanese from the last time Influent was bundled.  :(

Anyone know if you get to choose your Influent language pack or if you're automatically given Japanese?  I already have Japanese from the last time Influent was bundled.  :(

Anyone know if you get to choose your Influent language pack or if you're automatically given Japanese? I already have Japanese from the last time Influent was bundled. :(
You get one free language pack with your copy of Influent! Select from: Japanese, German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Swedish, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Bulgarian, Latin, European Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese.

I want Battle Fiesta, but damn if I don't have some long winded reason why I should or should not wait for Groupees or Gala to throw it in a dollar tier and Spoder calls me out on my fondness for Groupees bundles and Humble totally killed the card values anyway and lord knows I don't play anything anyway and someone give me Battle Fiesta.
Lucky you. :whistle2:(

Yuck... the $1 tier is three repeats plus some DLC for Influent and Cherry Tree, (well, it looks like DLC for Cherry Tree rather than another full game), and the BTA has one or two repeats in that ALLTYNEX pack.
No it's not Dlc. It's the second game in the Cherry Tree series. Darn it I bought that for sale during the winter sale thinking it wouldn't be bundled like this anytime soon :/

That leaves just Magical Battle Fiesta as the only game in the bundle I really want but it's a bit too pricey for my tastes at that tier

Yay, thanks for posting BTA price updates!

I'm glad that even though I'm 30min late, I'm still able to lock a $4.52

I really shouldn't have gone for the BTA on that Get Your Learn On weekly.
I later sorta regretting skipping that BTA... now I have a smug sense of satisfaction. Since I'm taking Japanese classes right now, it's at least possibly useful.

Not that anyone would buy it, but are the two games in the top tier any good? I tried HMH1 and gave it all of ten minutes before I gave up.
I haven't tried HMH2, but from what I've seen/heard/read, I doubt anybody who didn't like the first one would care too much for it.

I've never even heard of Rime Berta.

bread's done
Back