I finally saw House Of The Dead....

brodiemash

Banned
Oh, man, that movie was so bad it was good! All the weak SFX, the random boobies, the cuts of in game footage....wow, it was quite entertaining as we drank our Tecate's. Hihghly recommended when drunk! Oh yeah, Clint Howard was in therre too! "Shoot them!" "What do you think I'm doin you fuckin' moron" BEST DIALOUGE EVER!

Movir sucked, when they had unrelistic guns. This one gun they had was fully loaded (it was a revolver) and they went past the eight shots until they had to reload. They reloaded like on the 16th or 17th shot fired! BAD MOVIE!

I got through about 20 minutes of House of the Dead which I had bought for a few bucks with the intent of doing an MST3k job of it. After that 20 minutes, I removed the disc from my player and destroyed it

A friend and I rented it once....we skipped to the middle when they were fighting and we were laughing so hard we were about to die....and that was only after watching 5 minutes of it :p

We promptly returned it and got something else to watch.

Anyone who takes these movies seriously is looking at them the wrong way. They are SUPPOSED to be over the top. I thought the movie was hilarious, the second funniest video game movie ever, just behind Street Fighter: The Movie.

Ah yes, the Street Fighter movie! Hilarious!

The director, Uwe Boll, should quit making movies based on video games. I hope the FarCry movie in production never sees the silver screen! Hope it has financial difficulties and never be released so that it won't give FarCry, and generally Video Games, a dumb/negative view.

About 2 or 3% of zombie movies are actually good films. The rest are trash and death scene gallerias and/or so-bad-they're-good (which, in itself, a small percentage).

I remember me and my friends watching this movie when it first came out. Its great when you try to make a horror film and after every sequence the whole theater is just laughing their asses off. Everyone in the theater, including me and my friends, were cracking jokes about everything and everyone was just dying of laughter it was hilarious.

bread's done
Back